A few short steps lead down from the cockpit to the saloon.To starboard is a forward facing nav station. Just forward of the nav station is the starboard settee. Above the settee is a crew berth or shelf that could be used for storage. Opposite the starboard settee across the folding dining table is the port settee. Above the port settee is another crew berth. Aft of the port settee is a U-shaped galley. Aft of the galley is a private VIP stateroom. Just behind the nav station on the starboard side is the aft head.
Forward of the saloon is the entry to the owner's stateroom. Entry is a bit to starboard. To port, just aft of the owner's stateroom and forward of the saloon is the owner's head and shower.
- Owner's stateroom and VIP stateroom offer 2 double berths in privacy
- Saloon settees with square corners make comfortable seats to lean back, put your feet up and read or watch TV
- Saloon settees fitted with lee cloths make excellent sea berths
- Crew berths above the settees make great berths for a full crew or provide excellent storage
- Dining table with two drop leaves makes plenty of room in saloon when down and serves four very comfortably for dinner
- Fixed windows bring light into saloon
- Opening portlights bring light and ventilation into aft head and VIP stateroom
- Opening hatches bring light and ventilation into the saloon and owner's stateroom
- Dickinson Newport zero clearance diesel marine heater keeps the saloon warm in any weather
- PYI floor panel fasteners keep sole in place in rough conditions
- Saloon cushions covered with Sunbrella fabric - NEW 2012!
- VIP stateroom cushions covered with Sunbrella fabric - NEW 2012!
- Eno 2 burner propane stove with oven and broiler - NEW 2010!
- Isotherm refrigerator/freezer - NEW 2007 and recent upgraded components!
- Double stainless steel galley sink
- 2 levels of storage above stove and refrigerator with sliding Lexan covers
- Ample storage
- Ample counter space
- ICOM IC-M504 DSC VHF radio with loudhailer and fog signal functions mounted at nav station
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB radio
- ICOM AT-140 automatic tuner for SSB
- ICOM RAM remote mic for full function remote at the helm
- SCS PTC-IIusb Pactor 3 modem for email offshore and anywhere
- NKE autopilot with integrated gyrometer mounted at helm - NEW 2007!
- NKE depth sounder mounted above companionway - NEW2007!
- NKE knot meter and log mounted above companionway - NEW 2007!
- NKE GPS mounted above companionway - NEW 2007!
- NKE Gyropilot Graphic multifunction display mounted at nav station - NEW 2007!
- Furuno 16 mile CRT radar mounted at nav station - REFURBISHED 2010!
- FURUNO GPS 32
- Garmin GPS 76
- Garmin GPS 60
Sails & Rigging
- Full batten mainsail - NEW 2007!
- 130% genoa - NEW 2007!
- 90% genoa - NEW 2007!
- Trisail with orange safety visual - NEW 2007!
- Staysail - NEW 2007!
- Monitor wind vane self steering - REFURBISHED 2007!
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with pole
- Furlex roller furler for genoa
- 2 oversized Lewmar 3 speed winches
- 7 Lewmar 2 speed winches
- 1 2 speed self tailing mainsail winch
- Lifeline 8D starting battery - NEW 2012!
- 2Lifeline 6 volt house batteries - NEW 2012!
- Magnum 2000 pure sine wave inverter/charger
- Fourwinds wind generator with ample spare parts
- Fourwinds in-water towing generator
- 110 VAC shore power
- 2 50' 30 amp shorepower cords
Engine & Mechanical
- Vetus 42 hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine - NEW 2007!
- Balmar 100 amp Custom mounted auxiliary alternator - NEW 2006!
- Stainless steel prop shaft - NEW 2007!
- Max-Prop feathering 3 blade bronze prop
- Spectra 150 watermaker makes 6.3 gallons/hr. at 4.5 amps
- Spare membrane for watermaker
- Spare filters and element for watermaker
- Spare 50 amp and 100 amp alternators
- Raritan 8 gallon engine/110 volt water heater - NEW 2012!
Deck & Hull
- Gelcoat hull and topsides - NEW 2014!
- Dodger and bimini with zippered inserts and side panels - NEW 2007!
- Oversized Muir vertical electric windlass - NEW 2014!
- 30 kg Bruce anchor with 200' 5/16" HT chain and 300' 3/4" rope rode
- Fortress anchor with chain and rope rode
- 30 kg (66#) Danforth anchor
- 20 kg (44#) Danforth anchor
- Full boat awning protects the boat from sun and rain and cools the boat against hot sun
- Radar reflector
- MOB system
- 8 teal fenders matching hull stripe and canvas colors
- Matching teal winch covers, teak handrail covers, mainsail cover, helm cover - NEW 2014!
- 2 larger white fenders
- Viking 8 person life raft in deck mounted canister on foredeck
Nobody ever said they wanted to get to the anchorage later!
Indian Summer is a solid, proven, fast ocean cruiser at a modest price. This boat sailed the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific for two years. It's fully equipped for cruising now.
- Monitor Wind Vane self steering - REFURBISHED 2007!
- Isotherm 12 vdc refrigerator - NEW 2007!
- Eno 2 burner stove with oven - NEW 2010!
- Muir 12 volt vertical windlass - NEW 2014!
- All sails - NEW 2007!
- Vetus 42 hp diesel engine - NEW 2007!
- Dell laptop with Nobeltec Trident electronic charts: Alaska to Panama, Columbia, Caribbean and US east coast - NEW 2014!
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- Fully battened mainsail
- Furling genoa
- Storm jib
- Steering wheel
- Spinnaker pole
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Hot water
- Fresh water maker
- Marine head
- Deep freezer
- Shore power inlet
- Wind generator
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine brackets
- Radar reflector
- Bimini Top
- Mainsail cover
- Cockpit cover
- Genoa cover
- Spray hood