This Gemini 105 MC hull No. 836 was purchased new in 2004 by the current owner and has been very well kept and maintained ever since.
The Gemini 105 MC bridges the gap between monohull sailboat buyers and the high expense of purchasing a catamaran. If you have been desirous of a catamaran, Please take a look at Bonita J.
Bonita J. has installed a 3000 running wattage propane generator. This generator will run the vessels Mermaid 12,000 BTU air conditioner just fine. This is great for those hot days at Anchor.
With practically all new instrumentation, Bonita J. is worth your consideration.
Please see full specs., video and vessel walk Through.
Things To Consider
* New 2016: Ablative hull paint.
* New 2016: Isotherm refrigerator freezer. Will run on solar.
* New 2016: Raymarine VHF tranceiver.
* New 2016: Raymarine i-50 Tridata display.
* New 2016: Raymarine EV-1 Autopilot.
* New 2016: Autopilot drive control unit.
* New 2016: P70 Seatalk Pilot controller.
* New 2016: Raymarine i-60 wind speed/direction, true and apparent.
* New 2016: Masthead Transducer for wind system.
* New 2016: Xantrex xm1800 Pro Series inverter.
* New 2016: Fuel gauges.
* New 2016: Sony AM/FM/CD audio system.
* New 2016: Four Poly Planar stereo speakers.
* New 2016: Engine alternator at 50 amp.
* New 2016: Mast electrical wiring.
* New 2016: Solar charger.
* New 2016: Shore power Battery charger.
* New 2016: Windex 15 wind vane.
* Recent: Interior LED lighting/ 50% outside LED lighting
* Recent: Varnish (polyurethane) of interior woodwork.
* Recent: Coast Guard safety inspection.
* Recent: One 160 amp hr. lithium house battery with monitor system.
* Recent: Double stainless Galley sink.
* Recent: Pull out galley faucet.
* Recent: Two Kyocera 80 watt each solar panels, new solar controller.
* Westerbeke 27 hp three cylinder diesel, mod. 30b with 1650 operating hrs.
* Sillette Sonic stern drive.
* Dieselcraft Magnetic fuel conditioner.
* New 2013 main engine oil pan.
* Speedseal impeller cover.
* Lead acid start battery, maintenance free.
* Two push pull steering cables. Redundant, one breaks other will steer.
* New 2016 engine fuel guages.
* Starter (12v) for main engine.
* Propeller nose cone kit.
* Drive leg drain plug.
* Drive leg yoke.
* Sillette Sonic Drive spares kit.
* Westerbeke engine spares kit in water proof box.
* Main engine fuel injector nozzle.
* Engine oil.
* Transmission oil.
* New 2016 engine 50 amp alternator.
* 110 VAC/ 12 VDC electrical distribution panel in Salon.
* Solar charger, 6-8 amp.
* Shore power charger.
* New 2016 Xantrex sm1800 Pro Series inverter.
* Propane generator, ETQ PG30p11, 3500/3000 watt.
* Marinco 50 ft. shore power cable.
* Two Kyocera solar panels 80 watt each with solar controller.
* 160 amp hours usable lithium house battery with monitor system.
* LED interior lighting with approx. 50% LED exterior lighting.
* New 2016 Isotherm refrigerator freezer, CR130 with auto controller. 4.6 cu. ft.
* Bolton Voyager 2000 propane stove with oven in stainless.
* GE microwave oven.
* New 2016 Galley faucet with pull out nozzle.
* Changed to double stainless sink.
* Xintex propane monitor with gas solenoid.
* Spacemaker coffee maker with metal carafe.
* New 2016 Raymarine VHF with new antenna.
* New 2016 Raymarine i60 wind system with new masthead transducer.
* New 2016 mast electrical wiring.
* New 2016 i50 Tridata display with Raymarine transducer.
* New 2016 Raymarine EV-1 wheel pilot with new drive control and P70 Seatalk.
* New 2016 Sony AM/FM/CD audio system with Poly Planar speakers.
* Vizio 17" flat screen with HDMI inputs, portable antenna and cable wired to panel.
* Garmin GPS Map 376c.
* Mermaid M-12cph-r 12,000 BTU air conditioning with reverse cycle heat.
* Jabsco electric toilet.
* Whale shower/bilge pump.
* Attwood 6 gal. water heater.
* Recent seawater pump for AC/heat.
* Raw water on demand anchor washdown pump.
* On demand fresh water pump.
* Spare Flojet on demand fresh water pump.
Deck and Ground Tackle
* Imtra Marlin 700w anchor windlass.
* Windlass controls on bow and remote in cockpit.
* Rocna 35# anchor mounted with 35 ft. chain and 150 ft. 1/2" nylon rode.
* Fortress aluminum anchor with chain and nylon rode.
* Bruce anchor with chain and nylon rode.
* Raw water anchor washdown.
* Stainless tender davits.
* Emergency clamp on outboard motor mount.
* Rudder crab pot line deflectors.
* Modified aft hammock seat. Raised for better visibility.
* Helm seat with swivel mount.
* Magnum propane grill.
* Five fishing rod holders.
* Fenders and docking lines.
* External VHF speaker mounted over helm position.
* Three ceiling hatch Oceanaire Surface Skyscreens. Bug screen and shade.
* Two fire extinguishers.
* Interior overhead fishing rod holders.
* All interior woodwork polyurethane finished. Maintenance free.
* Genoa at 150% in good condition.
* Mainsail in good condition.
* Asymetrical spinnaker with ATN snuffer, red, white and blue.
* New spinnaker sheets.
* Custom main sheet traveler car.
* Shroud PVC covers.
* Wichard Boom Brake, Gyb'easy.
* Premium Boatswains chair.
* U.S. flag and Bahama's flag.
* Emergency sea anchor.
* Echomaster radar reflector.
* New genoa sheets.
* New rudder lines.
* Line organizer bags on mast and in cockpit.
* Lazy Jacks.
Approaching Bonita J. for the first time shows a neat well kept vessel that sits light upon the water. A leaf on the water as opposed to a deep draft momohull design. The vessel is stabilized with dagger boards that will flip up if coming into contact with an obstruction.
Stepping aboard the port quarter one is faced with a secure and well laid out cockpit with a swiveling captains chair and ample seating for guests. A hammock bench seat has been added to the davits. This provides a higher point of perspective, to keep check on things while vessel is running on autopilot.
A spin around the deck shows standing rigging which appears to be in good condition and the deck is solid all around. The sail plan is easily handled with a furling genoa and lazy jacks for the main. Running rigging appears to be in great shape as well. The Rocna anchor that is currently mounted has foot control switches on the bow and a control switch at the helm. There is a washdown system on the bow for cleaning the anchor and chain/rode when it comes in.
Entering the cabin from the cockpit one is surrounded with warm newly varnished woodwork with the large "U" shaped dinette being the centerpiece. The electrical panel is just to port when entering along with VHF radio and other electronics being easily accessible from the cockpit.
The starboard hull contains the well laid out galley with stove, oven and all the necessities to make one feel right at home. There is plenty of counter space here and stowage. The Master Stateroom is forward, being quite large and extending beyond the centerline to port. A large double berth is here along with hanging closet and drawers. Storage abounds throughout the entire vessel.
Back in the starboard quarter is another stateroom with a double berth, hang up closet and more ample storage. This stateroom is mirrored in the port quarter.
The port hull contains a passage with navigation desk, book racks and leads forward to the head. Contained here is a roomy space with shower, electric toilet, plenty of counter space and stowage everywhere. A tinted plexiglass divider can be extended to keep water away from the toilet area.
The Bonita J. is the perfect design with shallow draft that can be sneaked into waters where most sailing vessels cannot go. This opens up a whole new world of places for an overnight anchorage and is confidence inspiring in the shallower waters. Bonita J. is fast under sail and stable without the heel that is known to monohulls. The vessel is easy to operate and has new electronics, plenty of spares and is in very good condition.
Again, The Gemini 105 MC offers a catamaran that is affordable. I do believe that this vessel, being in wonderful condition and with the attributes she has will sell very quickly.
Please contact Thomas at: 1-256-710-4419
Licensed and Bonded
Sometimes, ya just have to take the "chance" to find what you're seeking in life!
Ask me how you can enjoy your new boat in "sunny Florida" for 180 days tax free.