This Mainship 34 Trawler is among the favorite couple's trawler for short and long range cruising. You'll be catching everyone's eye with this beautiful blue hull. The 34 Trawler model has all the comforts of larger trawlers with the efficiencies of a smaller vessel. Enjoy twin engine speed and easy docking, airconditioning and generator for comfortable anchoring and cruising in all weather. Interior woodwork makes an elegant salon and master suite, while open galley down keeps cook in the social circle while mess is out of sight. This model has the largest flybridge of any trawler under 40' with overhang on side and aft decks. She's ready to cruise and waiting for you!
? Airconditioning and generator
? Twin Yanmar 240 hp engines
? Blue hull
? Large flybridge overhangs side and aft decks
After admiring from dock the beautiful blue hull with cream topsides and light beige flybridge enclosure, board at folding step into aft cockpit. Notice the large social space here with storage lockers and hot/cold shower in transom and full transom door to full width swim platform. Note davits on swim platform and swim ladder neatly telescoped underneath platform. Walk forward along deep, wide side nonskid deck with high stainless steel rail to 1 step up to bow deck. Observe enclosed anchor locker with anchor windlass, foot pedal controls and stainless steel sampson post aft of anchor pulpit securely holding anchor.
Return along starboard side deck past full size side salon door to aft cockpit and walk up stairway's 7 steps to bridge, holding secure handrail. Observe spacious nonskid aft flybridge deck's open area with folding mast and crutch to hold mast in down position. Proceed forward through canvas and isinglass enclosure to large social area with L-shaped settee and folding table to port opposite in-line settee to starboard. Look forward to 3 captains chairs facing forward, 1 at helm and 2 at chart tables. Observe captain's full 360° view from helm.
Return down stairway to aft cockpit and tip lower steps forward to observe engine room. Step down into engine room space to see twin Yanmar engines and generator. Return to aft cockpit, tip steps back in place and proceed through French glass doors to salon. Note full-width sliding screen door just inside glass doors.
Step up into salon to observe lovely wood paneling, chair rail, wood slat blinds and wood grab rail overhead. Turn to port to see bottle cabinet, sofa that converts to double bed, table with 1 folding leaf, and 2 bar stools at breakfast bar. Looking to starboard, note electric panel with stereo overhead and TV on swivel adjacent to side windows. Observe two chairs with storage cabinet under starboard windows. Observe starboard side full size door to side deck.
Proceed forward and down 3 steps to U-shaped galley on port side. Observe teak and holly sole and Corian counters with wood cabinet storage above and below counters. Note enclosed full size trash bin. Observe microwave oven over counter and under breakfast bar, 2 burner electric stove and deep stainless steel sink with wand faucet.
Walk forward through door to master suite. Observe queen size centerline walk around berth above storage area. See cedar lined lockers on each side of berth and hanging rods behind door.
Enter head through door from master. Observe vanity with Corian counter and wood cabinetry, and Vacuflush toilet. Turn aft to observe large glass door enclosed shower with large wand showerhead. Proceed out second door to galley and return to salon.
Enjoy the large social areas to relax and entertain aboard - spacious flybridge, large aft cockpit and roomy salon. U-shaped galley forward and down 3 steps from salon is open to salon with bar above to serve snacks and meals. Salon seating encourages conversation around lovely wood table. Wood paneling with chair rail and wood slat blinds adds elegance. Master suite is very roomy with queen walkaround berth and cedar lined lockers. All boaters will appreciate the separate glass enclosed shower in head.
• French glass doors to salon with rolling screen enclosure
• Side door to starboard deck
• Wood paneled interior
• Wood chair rail
• Centerline overhead wood grab rail length of salon
• Salon leather sofa converts to double bed
• Wood movable table with 1 leaf
• 2 cushioned chairs and storage cabinet
• Bottle cabinet aside sofa
• Breakfast bar with stools above galley forward
• Wood slat blinds on side windows
• Textilene shades on forward windows
• Master suite forward with queen walkaround berth
• 2 cedar lined lockers
• Private head with doors from galley and master suite
• Glass door enclosed shower
• Vanity with Corian counter on wood cabinet
• Vacuflush marine toilet
• Roomy aft cockpit covered by flybridge
• Flybridge fully enclosed by canvas and isinglass
• Flybridge seating for 9 or more with folding 2 leaf table
Chefs will be right at home in this fully equipped galley, preparing snacks and nutritious meals. U-shaped galley open to salon and 2 steps below breakfast bar has lots of counter workspace and storage.
• U-shaped galley 2 steps below breakfast bar
• Cabinet and shelf storage above and below counters
• Ample Corian counter workspace with Corian backspash
• Princess Cernan 2 burner glasstop stove
• Sharp Carousel microwave oven
• Refrigerator with small freezer compartment under counter
• Deep stainless steel sink with wand faucet
• Large enclosed waste container
• Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS Chartplotter and Radar
• Raymarine Raydome 48 mile Radar
• Raymarine ST80+ Depth, Speed Instruments
• Danforth Compass
• Insignia Flat Screen TV on swivel
• Fusion MS CD600 CD MP3 AM FM Stereo on Flybridge
• JVC stereo in salon
• Two 8D wetcell starting and house batteries
• Group 24 wetcell battery for generator start
• Battery switches at entrance to engine room
• Promariner Pronautica battery charger
• Kohler 8kw diesel generator in sound shield 200 hours
• Electrical panel in aft salon
• Two 30 amp shorepower outlets on transom
• 2 shorepower cords
• DC and AC current outlets in interior
• Twin Yanmar turbo fresh water cooled diesel 4LHA-STP engines, 700 hours
• ZF transmissions
• ZF electronic dual function single shift/speed controls
• 4 blade bronze propellers
• Dripless shaft logs
• Single flybridge steering station
• Bennett trim tabs
• Kohler diesel 8 kw generator in sound shield 220 hours
• Marine Air 16k BTU airconditioning/reverse cycle heat
• Marine Air 7k BTU airconditioning/reverse cycle heat
• Racor fuel filters with pressure gauges on lines to engines and generator
• Vacuflush marine toilet
• Fresh water pump to galley and head sinks, and head and transom showers
• 6 gallon hot water heater
• Macerator pump and Y valve to tank or overboard
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass with bow foot pedals and helm control
Enjoy the wide walkaround deck with high sides and rail for easy docking and anchoring. Flybridge full length and width covers aft cockpit and side decks. Side and aft doors to salon. Easy to swim or board dinghy from swim platform through transom door and folding swim ladder. Easy access to flybridge via stairway with side handrail, not climbing a ladder.
• Full length and width flybridge with nonskid deck
• Full size starboard side door and aft French doors to salon
• All around canvas and isinglass flybridge enclosure
• Flybridge 3 forward facing captains chairs
• Flybridge chart tables on either side of centerline helm
• Flybridge L-shaped cushioned settee to port
• Flybridge in-line cushioned settee to starboard
• Flybridge folding table with 2 leafs
• Aft flybridge surrounded by stainless steel double handrails
• Large aft cockpit covered by flybridge
• Wide sidedecks with high sides and SS rail
• Stairway to flybridge, not ladder
• Nonskid decks
• Port and starboard folding steps into aft cockpit from dock
• Storage lockers in transom
• Transom door to swim platform
• Full width self draining swim platform
• Folding swim ladder
• Dinghy davits on swim platform for your dinghy
• Transom hot/cold shower
• Bow pulpit with heavy duty sampson post
• Anchor locker
• Lewmar anchor windlass in anchor locker
• Windlass controls at foot pedals on bow deck and at helm
• Rocna anchor with 233' chain and rode
• Search light controlled at helm
• Textilene screens over forward windows
• Mast on flybridge holds radar, folds down into aft flybridge crutch
• Ample cleats at side deck, bow and on transom
This Mainship 34 Trawler is perfect for your short and long range cruising. Enjoy her economical twin engine maneuverability. Cruise in any weather with generator, airconditioning with heat, and fully enclosed flybridge. You will attract attention with her lovely blue hull and elegant wood interior. She's ready for your cruise - what are you waiting for?
Contact Capt. Calvin 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Wendy 941.916.0660 for more information and to schedule your showing of this well-maintained trawler.
Out of state buyers may purchase this Mainship 34 Trawler and cruise beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without FL sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.