A few short steps lead from the cockpit to the saloon. Immediately to port is a quarter berth. Forward of the quarter berth is a U-shaped dinette. Opposite the dinette is a straight settee that opens into a comfortable double berth. Just forward of the starboard settee is a locker and the air conditioner. Just aft of the starboard settee next to the companionway is an aft facing nav station.
Forward of the saloon a step down leads to the galley to port just forward of the dinette. Opposite the galley on the starboard side is a large head with separate shower.
Further forward the owner's private stateroom includes the vee berth. A private door opens from the owner's stateroom to the head.
- Lots of portlights at eye level give the open feeling of a pilothouse
- Spacious galley with open layout allows the cook to socialize with guests while preparing meals
- Ample accommodations make guests comfortable while not encouraging overstays
- U-shaped dinette accommodates 6 for dinner
- Square cornered settees make comfortable spots to sit down, lean back, put your feet up and read a book or watch TV
- 16,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioner keeps the boat comfortable in any weather
- Opening hatches provide ample light and ventilation
- Quarter berth and settees make excellent sea berths
- 2 burner Shipmate stainless steel propane stove with oven - owner says it's the best stove he's ever had!
- Stainless steel double sink
- Single handle galley faucet
- Built-in Litton microwave oven
- Lots of light and ventilation
- Ample counter space
- 4 6 volt Trojan T105 golf cart batteries in 440 amp hr house bank - NEW 2016!
- 12 volt maintenance free group 24 starting battery - NEW 2016!
- 135 watt solar panel - NEW 2015!
- BZ Products MPPT 250 solar controller - NEW 2015!
- Xantrex automatic 30 amp 3 stage battery charger - NEW 2015!
- Garmin 740 NEMA 2000 chartplotter with built-in charts for all of US - NEW 2014!
- Garmin GMR 18 HD 4kw 32 mile radar - NEW 2014!
- Raymarine wind instrument - NEW 2014!
- Raymarine depth sounder - NEW 2015!
- Raymarine autopilot - NEW 2014!
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 DSC VHF radio with built-in AIS receiver mounted at the nav station - NEW 2015!
- Standard Horizon Ram 3 full function remote VHF control mounted at the helm - NEW 2015!
- Auxiliary speakers for VHF mounted at nav station and helm - NEW 2015!
Deck and Hull
- Bimini and dodger made with Seamark fabric (Sunbrella with vinyl bonded on underside) - NEW 2016!
- Sun protective cover for dodger windows - NEW 2016!
- Sunbrella/textilene covers for all hatches and ports - NEW 2017!
- Seahawk hard bottom paint, 2 coats, no blisters - NEW June 2016!
- Stainless steel boarding and swim ladder
- Folding teak cockpit table
- Custom closed cell foam cockpit cushions
- Polished stainless steel dorades for ventilation in any weather
- Lofrans Royal manual windlass
- Lewmar 44# Claw primary anchor with 130' 3/8" chain rode
- Fortress FX23 secondary anchor with 150' 5/8" 3 strand nylon rope and 20' chain rode
- Salt water washdown with recessed deck fitting
- Holding tank with manual Y-valve for offshore overboard discharge
- Extended rudder tube to prevent leakage into bilge
Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail in good condition - re-cut 2017!
- Mack Pack mainsail cover with integral lazy jacks - NEW 2016!
- 150% genoa - sacrificial suncover NEW 2015!
- 135% Hood genoa - EXCELLENT CONDITION!
- 100% working jib - LIKE NEW CONDITION!
- Spinnaker in sock - LIKE NEW CONDITION!
- 120% genoa
- Chainplates accessible and inspected by Ocean Rigging - INSPECTED 2016!
- Standing rigging upgraded to Norseman mechanical terminals
- Forespar telescoping whisker pole with line control mounted on stanchions
Engine and Mechanical
- Perkins 4-108 50 hp diesel engine - REBUILT 550 HOURS!
- V drive - REBUILT MARCH 2015!
- Oil cooler - NEW 2015!
- Hoses - NEW 2015!
- Transmission cooler - NEW 2015!
- Full gauges in engine panel
- Reverso electric oil change system
- Moved oil filter to back of engine for easy filter changes - vertically mounted filter means no oil lost to pan under engine
- 6 gallon Raritan engine/110 VAC water heater
- Flexofold folding prop - NEW 2017!
Better than new!
The Gulfstar Sailmaster 39 is a very popular, well-built boat and Barefeet has been lovingly restored by a talented and dedicated owner who is moving on to his next project. He loves to sail his boats and he loves to bring them back to better than new and I don't know which he likes better. It's your good fortune that he's having a great time with Barefeet but he's already bought his next boat and it's such a challenge that he's ready to let Barefeet go. Barefeet is upgraded and ready to go today!
- Garmin 740 touch screen NEMA 2000 chartplotter - NEW 2014!
- Garmin GMR 18 HD 4 kw 32 mile radar - NEW 2014!
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF radio with AIS receiver built-in and full function remote at the helm - NEW 2015!
- Rebuilt Perkins 4-108 diesel engine with only 550 hrs.!
- Flexofold folding prop - NEW 2017!
- 4 Trojan T105 golf cart batteries with 440 amp hrs. - NEW 2016!
- 135 watt solar panel with MPPT solar controller - NEW 2015!
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- TV set
- Fully battened mainsail
- Furling genoa
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
- Marine head
- Deep freezer
- Solar panel
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine brackets
- Bimini Top
- Mainsail cover
- Cockpit cover
- Genoa cover
- Spray hood