1977 Viking Motor Yacht GREAT SHAPE!!!!
Price Drop!!! Owner Wants This Boat Sold!!! Call Today!!!
Are you ready to push off to your dream destinations? This great boat is ready to go! Waltzing Matilda is in TURN KEY CONDITION!! Why Wait! Call Today!!!
Great Condition Inside and out!!
This 43' Viking is an outstanding example of a very popular and roomy, Aft cabin motor yacht. She has been superbly maintained with many upgrades over the last years. She simply must be seen to be fully appreciated. Priced very competitively.
Don't miss out call today!
- Motor Yacht GREAT SHAPE!!!!
- Fort Myers, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 6-71 Natural
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 350 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Max Draft: 3"9"
Max Bridge Clearance: 15
Total Power: 310
Cruising Speed: 8 to 16
Max Speed: 19
Holding: 75 in 2 tanks
This spacious Viking 43 motoryacht is in beautiful condition and offers more room than you would think. She has a very large aft master stateroom with a centerline queen bed, plus a good size guest vee-berth in the bow. She has two heads both with stall showers, and a large airy salon.Very Roomy, Extremely Comfortable, Leather Lazyboy Love Seat Recliner, Swivel Barrel Chair, 2 Director Chairs, Teak Tables, 36 inch Sony High Definition Flatscreen with upconverting DVD Player JVC CD Player Speakers Forward Cabin, Salon, At Cabin, Fly Bridge. Liquor Storage Bar, U-Line Ice maker. The interior is decorated in soft shades with teak trims. All the interior wood is in great shape.
The spotless galley is down to starboard and has every thing needed for the chef to prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack. Lots of counter space make things easy. The Galley was up-dated in 2007, New Sink, Stove, Tile Countertops, New Parquet Flooring, Corian Dinette Table-Retracts to open up space in Galley. New Microwave, Large Refrigerator. Huge Pantry,
Ready to push off today.. Bahamas anyone??
- Compass – Ritchie 3.5” and Airguide 3.5”
- VHF – Icom – IC-M302 – Icom IC M120
- Depthsounder – Standard – Horizon
- Fishfinder/Depth Sounder – Raymarine Color DS500X
- Chartplotter – Garmin – GPS MAP 2210
- Radar – Raytheon – R21X – 36 Mile Range
- Autopilot – Raytheon – ST6002
- Searchlight – 12VDC Stainless Steel with Remote Control
Neat,tidy and ready to go!!
- 7'5 KW Onan Generator 1800 Hours
- 2 - New 30 Amp Shore Power Cords with 50 Amp Y adaptor
- 110 outlets upgraded to GFI - 2010 in Galley
- Cable TV and Phone Connections
- Built in Electric Heaters is Forward Cabin, Salon and Aft Cabin
- 2 - 16000 BTU Cruise Air A/C Units, both Serviced, Salon AC Factory Reconditioned October 2010
Hull and Deck Equipment
Nice Shine!! Solid Decks!!Don't miss this deal!!!!!
- Davits - Manual
- 2 Propane Tanks Mounted in Box on Swim Platform
- 66# Bruce Anchor with 200 ft 3/8 High Strength Chain and 5/8 Rode
Mechanical and Engine Room
It's clear to see great pride was taken in this room!!
- Engines - Detroit Diesels
- Model - J&T 671-N - 310 HP each
- Glendinning Synchronizer
- Engine Hours - 1500
- Cruising Speed max Fuel Efficiency - 8kts
- Maximum Speed 19 kts
- Serviced, Starter Rebuilt 11/2010
- Recently Updated - 2010
- New Triple Bank Triple Pro Charger 2010
- Electrical System checked and updated as needed
- New Bilge pump, and Float Switch
- 2 New Shower Sumps, pumps and float switches
- Simpson 12 VDC Windlass Serviced, Chain Guide and Lock replaced
- Cabin Entry Door Lock and Deadbolt replaced 2010
Forward Guest Stateroom
V-Berth with insert to sleep two comfortably, hanging closet, six drawers for storage, separate door to enter forward head for privacy. The forward head has a vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower, storage under sink.
Owner's Aft Stateroom
Queen size bed (walk around on three sides), two hanging closets, six drawers and four cupboards for additional storage, indirect lighting. Stateroom head has vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower & storage under sink.
This Viking is definitely one of the cleanest and well maintained 43' aft cabin motor yachts on the market. You can purchase this yacht and either go for an enjoyable long cruise or live aboard comfortably with no immediate maintenance required. This is a definite must see yacht
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Leo Thibault 11 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $159,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $109,900
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $159,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $350,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $159,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaCalifornia, MD, US $139,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $675,000