1987 Present Yachts Sundeck
Owner's health situation forces sale...10k price reduction!
This is the much sought after Present Sundeck with lots of expensive upgrades....Garmin color gps/chartplotter, watermaker, 11' RIB w/4stroke outboard, washer/dryer, fresh paint, the list goes on and on. This boat is a dependable cruiser and a spacious liveaboard with all the comforts of home. This is the only Present 40 on the market so act fast, this boat will not be around long!
- Present Yachts
- St Augustine, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Reel Life
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 7 in - 1.09 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Total Power: 200
Cruising Speed: 12
Max Speed: 15
Fresh Water: 300
The entire boat is tastefully decorated in a palm tree motif. The guest cabin has over/under bunks to port, a vanity and ample storage to starboard, and an ensuite head with shower. Moving aft is the U shaped galley with convertible dinette opposite.
Good engine room access is provided by lifting the stairs that lead up to the salon. The salon features the lower helm and two real sofas with a glass top coffee table and a palm tree lamp between. Stepping aft is the Master stateroom with centerline KING berth, vanity, and an amazing amount of storage. A hanging locker houses the washer/dryer unit. The head features a walk-in shower with folding glass door. The sundeck has a full Isinglass enclosure and wing doors leading forward. The glass door wet bar houses the flat screen TV and portable DVD player, sink, icemaker and undercounter fridge. The forward deck has two huge lockers fitted that house folding bikes and lots of gear.
- 110v Refrigerator.
- 3 burner electric range with oven
- Microwave/toaster oven
- Double SS sink
- Plenty of counter space and storage.
- Convertible dinette to starboard
- State of the art Garmin 3010 Series electronics incorporating color chartplotter/GPS, 1000w fishfinder/depth sounder, 2KW radar and XM weather service
- Color rear view camera interface to Garmin display
- GPS linked to VHF 600DSC marine radio with wireless remote for bridge.
- Robertson Autopilot
- AM/FM/CD stereo system with salon and sundeck speakers.
- 20' Flat Screen LCD TV w/ DVD player
- Highwater alarm, anchor drag and weather alert alarm, and manual below deck alert from bridge
- 10 KW Westerbeke Genset w/2005 overhaul
- Xantrex Freedom 30 Inverter
- Link 2000 Monitor
- 4-4D batteries in 2 banks
- 50 amp power cord- 50'
- Reverse Y- adapter feeds 2-30 amp power inlets.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- 40 lb CQR on bow pulpit- w/ 400' megabraid rode and chain
- 30 lb Danforth w/ 250- 3-strand rode and chain
- Electric windlass
- Raw water wash down on forward deck and freshwater washdown aft.
- New green sunbrella bimini on bridge-2006
- New copper tinted acrylic windscreen on bridge- 2006
- 2- Fiberglass dock boxes mounted on forward deck
- 7- Carbon fiber Deck to Dock gangplank, weighs 10 lbs
- SS rails with 2 chain entries
- 4- forest green and black fenders inS S rail racks
- 20" life ring
- Reclining chaise deck chairs and table on Sundeck
Mechanical & Engine Room
Reel Life cruises at 7.5kts at 1400 rpm and burns 3.5gph.
At 8.5 kts she burns 5.5gph. Top speed is 11kts.
- New alternators on both engines 2006
- New water pumps 2005
- Port engine trans rebuilt 2005
- Reverse Cycle 16000 BTU A/C new 2006
- SK Watermaker (60gpd) with freshwater backflush(16hrs)- 2006
- Halon fire control system
- 11' Caribe RIB Dinghy w/ 15hp Mercury 4-stroke - 2005
- Electric davit and lifting boom
- Magma Catalina Grill
- 2- marine Folding bicycles -never used
- Heide washer/dryer
- Built in canister vacuum
- CG Safety equipment
- Safety hatches in staterooms for emergency exits
Reel Life had a new bottom job in November 2006 and the exterior was repainted in Hatteras offwhite with forest green accents in October 2006. This vessel has been continuously maintained by knowledgeable owners. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, and extremely well equipped liveaboard cruiser like the Present 40 Sundeck, this is your chance.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tom Morton 0 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $109,900
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $675,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $350,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $159,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaCalifornia, MD, US $139,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $159,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $159,900