1992 Post 50' Convertible
- NO STORM DAMAGE! - PRICE REDUCED $10,000 - OWNER SAYS MAKE AN OFFER!! Complete Re-fit 1n 2015! - TURN-KEY READY TO GO!
A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTY! Featuring the Speed, Range, Performance, Comfort, and Fish Raising Ability of a Serious Tournament Contender!
- This 50' Post was one of the most successful models ever for the company and was in production from 1989 through 2009 - an unparalleled model run with over 100 of the 50's delivered over that timeframe.
- COMPLETE NEW LUXURIOUS INTERIOR IN 2015!
- A SALON WITH A LIVING ROOM ENTERTAINMENT ATMOSPHERE!
- CUSTOM POST HAND FITTED JOINERY FURNITURE THROUGHOUT AND CONSIDERED THE FINEST IN THE YACHT INDUSTRY
- POST YACHT HAND-LAID CONSTRUCTION
- BUILT TO ENDURE - AND YOU CAN FEEL IT!
- BUILT FOR SPEED - CRUISE AT 24 KNOTS
- HER GENEROUS FLARE FORWARD & FULL AFTER SECTIONS MAKE HER DRY & A DELIGHT TO RUN, CRUISE OR FISH!
- FLY BRIDGE WITH 360 VISIBILITY!
- ALL NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS FIT NEATLY INTO FLUSH INSTALLATIONS!
- TOURNAMENT READY - THE LARGEST COCKPIT IN IT'S CLASS - 11'.6" LONG- 16'11" BEAM - WITH DURABLE NON SKID DECK!
- TWIN DETROIT 8V92 TURBO DIESELS 735 HP EACH 1470 TOTAL HP - COMPLETELY REBUILT BY LAZERO DIESEL MARINE - 601 HRS SINCE MAJOR OVERHAUL!
- ALL SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE
- THIS MAGNIFICENT YACHT IS TURNKEY & READY TO GO!
- 50' Convertible
- MIAMI, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- SECOND CHANCE
- Boat Type:
- Sport Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 16 ft 11 in - 5.16 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 18 ft - 5.49 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 33 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 870 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 240 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 42 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Second Chance has an NEW elegant interior deserving of a Million Dollar Yacht! The Salon makes good use of the Fifty's 16'11" Beam, creating a living room atmosphere with an L shaped Lounge that converts to a Double Sleeper. The Post furniture features all new Designer Fabrics and window treatments.Accommodations
THE SECOND CHANCE is a Customized Plan A with the Mid-Ship Stateroom Converted to a King Bed State Room from a Twin Bed stateroom.
The Owners Queen Size Island berth and En Suite Head with full Shower and oversized Vanity is Forward
There is a port side Guest room featuring 2 twin beds.
The Sofa Features a Double Fold out Bed that give 4 Doubles all with private areas.50' POST CONVERTIBLE PERFORMANCE
- POWERFUL TURBO CHARGED DETROIT DIESELS - 500HP EACH-
- CRUISE AT 24Knots @ 1950RPM - Burn 55GPH - Top Speed 29K @ 2200
- FAMOUS POST HAND-LAID CONSTRUCTION FOR LONG LASTING ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE!
- U Shaped Galley with ample Space
- Seamless Counter top with stainless steel sink, Auto Soap Dispenser and matching appliances
- New Kenmore 14 cubic ft. Refrigerator/Freezer combo withAutomatic Ice Maker.
- Kenmore Microwave
- 3 Burner Cook TOP
- INSTANT Hot Water by ISE
- Teak and Holly Floor in Galley
THE 50'S COCKPIT IS THE LARGEST IN IT'S CLASS! & FEATURES EVERY AMENITY A TOURNAMENT CHAMPION NEEDS TO FILL THE OUTRIGGERS WITH RELEASE FLAGS.
The 11'06" long cockpit is fitted with durable non-slip and anchors the Biggest fighting Chair with ease thanks to the reinforced solid mahogany laminated into the fiberglass Sole
THE FLYING BRIDGE IS DESIGNED AROUND A LOW PROFILE, CENTERLINE HELM THAT PROVIDES SUPERB 360 DEGREE VISIBILITY TO SPOT THAT BILLFISH OR BACKING INTO A TIGHT SPOT!
The navigation equipment fits neatly into flush installations and allows easy access!Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
PLEASE CONTACT: HERB STERNBERG
FLORIDA LICENSED & BONDED YACHT BROKER
INTERNATIONAL - Call me on "WhatsApp" 24/7
Cruise to our WEB-SITE: www.edwardsyachtsales.com
WANT TO SELL YOUR BOAT? - PLEASE CONTACT ME - "24/7"
I HAVE BUYERS SEEKING THEIR DREAM BOAT!
ATTENTION OUT OF STATE BUYERS:
YOU CAN BUY AND USE YOUR BOAT IN FLORIDA
FOR UP TO 180 DAYS WITHOUT ANY SALES TAX
PLEASE ASK HERB HOW! - 954-815-0107
Herb Sternberg 9 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1987 Freedom Yachts 36Fort Pierce, FL, US $49,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
1977 Gulfstar Center Cockpit SloopDeerfield Beach, FL, US $89,000
2002 Tiara 3800 OpenPensacola, FL, US $229,000
1991 Hatteras Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $440,000
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $95,000
2005 Meridian 411 Sedan 450 CumminsPunta Gorda, FL, US $234,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $185,900
2010 Voyage Yachts 500St Augustine, FL, US $559,000
2006 Intrepid 370 CCMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
2015 Boston Whaler 315 ConquestMiami, FL, US $263,900
2015 American Tug 485Stuart, FL, US $1,190,000
2002 Island Packet 420Saint Augustine, FL, US $215,000
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $165,000
2006 Altamar 50Coconut Grove, FL, US $355,900