1994 Farr CCYD/Nauta 72 Cruising Sloop
BALEINE is in first-class condition with many upgrades and new equipment. This Bruce Farr-designed racer/cruiser, built by CCYD and Nauta Yachts, Italy, combines outstanding performance with a refined interior that gives the impression of both comfort and casual elegance.
While sailing, the center cockpit provides a safe environment free to view the action, while leaving the work to the aft cockpit.
Bluewater ready, this pedigreed yacht has been well cared for by her owners and always maintained by professional crew. The beauty of her sheer is indisputable, and she is admired wherever she sails or anchors.
Not available or offered for sale or charter to U.S. citizens or residents while in U.S. waters.
- CCYD/Nauta 72 Cruising Sloop
- Antigua, AG
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Bruce Farr
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 72 ft - 21.95 meter
- 19 ft 5 in - 5.92 meter
- Draft - max:
- 11 ft 2 in - 3.4 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 270 (Individual), 270 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 12 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 436 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 172 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 64 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Sleeps six in the owner’s party in three double ensuite cabins, plus two crew in separate ensuite crew quarters.
Full-width main salon with light cream upholstery and cushions.
To port, the dining table seats six and extends to seat more if needed. There are fully-fitted cabinets for crockery and glassware, a flatware drawer, and a pull-out drawer for various sized bottles.
To starboard there is seating, and a cocktail table with storage underneath. A fitted file cupboard above also hides the multi-regional DVD player and the Sony 38-inch flat screen television controller. Next, there is a Sony flat screen TV that rises from its concealed housing behind the sofa. Following, there is a bar area with a fitted cupboard for cocktail glasses, a top-entry, double-lid fridge, and hanging baskets for champagne, beer, wine and mixers, plus another fitted cupboard with room for twelve good-sized bottles, and three shallow drawers for tableware.
There are fitted crew protective covers for the main salon seating, tables and chart table area.
Full-width ensuite aft cabin with twin berths, port and starboard, both with book storage and bedside lamps. There are plenty of cupboards, hanging space and drawer storage. The master stateroom has access to the aft cockpit via a beautifully crafted ladder that can be easily folded up when not in use. The ensuite bathroom is of good size with a head and shower, plus plenty of deep-shelved cupboard storage or locker storage behind the head. The shower, with teak grate, has a mixer tap with adjustable/removable nozzle head.
There are two guest cabins -- one aft of the salon to port, and the other forward to starboard. One guest has upper/lower berths; the other has a double and a Pullman berth. Cabins have hanging cupboard space and drawers for storage. Each has an ensuite head with shower with teak grate, sink and storage cupboards next to and behind the vanity mirror.
Through a door forward from the main salon is the galley.
- Alps Inox gimbaled Italian stainless steel 4-burner gas hob stove with electric rotisserie and electric grill
- Alps Inox adjustable stainless steel extractor with light above stove
- Top- and front-opening freezer
- (3) Front-opening fridges with shelves
- Double sink with pull-out mixer faucet
- Separate filtered water faucet
- Over-countertop storage cupboards
- Drawer space
- Under-sink storage
- Under-floor storage
- All countertops have LED underlighting
- Garbage storage
The crew cabin is forward of the galley, with upper and lower bunks. There is cupboard space and hanging storage. Opposite the bunks is the crew head. The head is fitted with a stainless steel sink, toilet and shower. There are storage cupboards next to and behind the mirror.FOREPEAK
The forepeak, forward of the crew accommodations, is accessed via a watertight door (serviced and painted, 2008). The forepeak houses the Max Power bow thruster and access to the chain locker with new hatch (fitted in 2009). The forepeak sliding hatch has four latches and has an Antigua Sails wind chute for anchorages.NAV STATION
Located below the chart table are all the battery isolators and emergency switching. Under the chart table seat storage you will find the Mastervolt DC switching and fuses, all connected to the Masterbus system. (All new and rewired, 2009)ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- VHF – Icom with antenna on masthead (fitted/installed 2014)
- Iridium – Skanti satellite phone with antenna aft
- Inmarsat FleetOne (fitted/installed 2016)
- Sat C with antenna aft
- Microsoft surface computer with Maxsea navigation
- (2) B&G FD Displays
- Autopilot – Simrad AP25 display
- Man 240 hp main engine (removed from vessel and totally rebuilt 2006. Major overhaul, 2016)
- Max prop folding propeller (rebuilt and serviced 2010; new shaft, 2006)
- Westerbeke generator 12.5 kW / 220 v / 50 Hz (new 2005. Major overhaul, 2016)
- DC alternator regulator for both DC alternators (for the house and the engine start batteries)
- 175 amp house alternator (new 2010)
- Engine start alternator
- Gear box (new 2006)
- Lemar Commander hydraulic power pack (both motors replaced)
- Max Power retractable bow thruster (re-built 2016)
- Condaria air conditioning: 19,000 BTU reverse-cycle, with (6) air handlers
- Shore Power 50 amp, bow and stern connection
- (2) 24 v DC batteries (new 2016)
- (2) Mastervolt 24 v DC / 60 amp battery charger/inverter: 1500w combined 3kW. (new 2009)
- Mastervolt-24 v DC / 100 amp battery charger (new 2015)
- Mastervolt – 24 v DC / 110 v / 60 hz inverter (2003)
- (2) Mastervolt easy displays. Touch screens opposite chart table and in galley (new 2009/2011)
- Mastervolt – engine start battery (new 2010)
- Mastervolt equipment connected together via Masterbus system
- All batteries new, 2015
Air conditioning unit mounted above the engine, with the control unit to port and the raw water cooling pump below. On the same mounts is the first stage watermaker pump, with the second stage mounted above the generator and the three membranes to starboard.
Switch room is located opposite the engine room behind the chart table, and contains the AC switch panel, battery charger/inverters and the 110V inverter. It also houses the bilge pumps, the watermaker control panel and the Lewmar power pack.
- Approximately 1,800 liters in (6) stainless steel tanks via a manifold to the engine and generator
- Approximately 650 liters in (6) stainless steel tanks with (2) pumps
- (2) Stainless steel tanks with (2) Sealand 24 v DC and (2) Whale hand pumps with changeover manifold
- (4) Stainless steel tanks, each with an overboard pump located below each shower tray
Hood mast, Axxon carbon V boom (2015). The mast was last removed in 2017 and totally serviced, painted, rewired with all mast wiring controlled by the Mastervolt Bus System. The mast has all new LED navigation, up-lights and spreader lights, VHF aerials and air horn, and is fitted with new runners and checkstays.
- Lopolight LED masthead anchor light
- Foredeck light
- Lopolight LED sailing lights
- (2) Amphibian spreader lights by Ocean LED
- (4) Shakespeare VHF aerials
Sails and Canvas
- Main sail, Crusader cruising laminate, fully battened (2015)
- Head sail, Crusader cruising laminate (2015) on a hydraulic Reckmann furler (serviced 2016)
- Stay sail, Crusader cruising laminate (2015) on a hydraulic Reckmann furler (serviced 2016)
- Sun Awnings for the main decks, sailing biminis and dodgers for both mid and aft cockpits (all new, 2016)
The foredeck has (2) anchors on bow rollers. One is stainless steel and the other galvanized. Both have galvanized steel chains, 250’ & 300’. The Lofrans windlass (overhauled in 2016) is housed in a deck locker with a rope capstan above deck. Also in the deck locker is a salt and fresh water anchor/deck wash manifold with two outlets, plus a night light operated from the forepeak.
- The sliding hatch (new Perspex fitted, 2010) provides access for the crew when at anchor
- All Goiot hatches forward of the mast replaced 2006. Mid-hatch, new Perspex in 2011
- The stainless steel chocks are totally removable
- AB 360 (new 2016) with Yamaha 25 hp (new 2016)
- (Serviced 2009) with new valve fitted
- All Navtec hydraulics serviced 2016
In the center cockpit there are (2) 20/20 B&G displays. The cockpit table has (2) hinged leaves and was re-veneered in 2009. The forward dodger folds down and hides away, and the bimini folds out of the way aft with cover.
Center console pedestal (new 2011) with a 76-inch wheel, with a laminated teak and maple varnished outer, and stainless steel spokes; binnacle compass (new 2009); Furuno Navnet 3D radar/chartplotter; Icom Commander VHF (new 2016). To port are the autopilot controls, and to starboard are the controls for the headsail furlers, with transom door and engine. Forward of the wheel there are port and starboard seats with lockers below.
There is a large lazarette that holds the steering gear, emergency steering tiller and the carbon passerelle/gangway (new 2005) with room to spare.
The full-width opening transom has ample storage for a deflated dinghy and outboard, with room for dive gear and more. It also has a swim platform, hot/cold shower; a removable set of swim/boarding ladders with teak treads, together with the side-boarding ladder that is also stored in the transom.
- Full listing of new spares
- The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale
- Not available for sale or charter to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2006 Intrepid 370 CCMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
2008 Manta 42 MkIVSt Georges, GD $315,000
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
2010 340 OpenMiami, FL, US $227,500
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaNewburg, MD, US $149,900
2008 Manta 42 MkIVcape coral, FL, US $379,000
1991 Hatteras Cockpit Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $299,900
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $119,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
1977 Gulfstar Center Cockpit SloopLighthouse Point, FL, US $89,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2005 Meridian 411 Sedan 450 CumminsPunta Gorda, FL, US $234,900
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2005 Pursuit 3370 OffshorePunta Gorda, FL, US $119,900