2000 Mainship 34 Pilot Expedition Series
This very special Mainship 34 Pilot Expedition was originally built for one of the manufacturer's owners. Enjoy the added touches that make this 34 Pilot unique. With her beautiful teak solid wood interior with green leather cushions, teak and holly sole, fully equipped galley, spacious storage and large semi-enclosed pilothouse with aft isinglass and canvas curtains, she'll turn heads. She's outfitted for longer-term cruises as well as shorter weekend and day cruises with family and friends. Very nicely equipped with Yanmar 350 hp, Onan 5kw genset, full Garmin navigation electronics, airconditioning, bow thruster, anchor windlass, St. Croix davits.
• Yanmar 350 hp single diesel engine, 1210 hours
• Garmin 4212 GPSmap and radar
• Onan 5kw genset, 320 hours
• 6' 5" headroom in salon and pilothouse
This Mainship 34 Pilot Expedition is in excellent condition and ready for your cruise to home port.
- 34 Pilot Expedition Series
- Punta Gorda, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- The Tide is High
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 12 ft 3 in - 3.73 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 3 in - 0.99 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 9 ft - 2.74 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 15 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 350 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Admire from the dock the traditional Downeast design of this Mainship 34 Pilot Expedition before boarding. Step down 2 steps from side deck into aft cockpit to admire the clean nonskid deck nailhead pattern. Note large transom door to full-size fiberglass swim platform. Observe upgraded St. Croix dinghy davits. Open small door on transom to find hot/cold wand shower. Open flap on transom to see Force 10 propane grill. Look under cap surrounding cockpit for fender storage, green textilene storage bags, and fresh water washdown. Open cockpit hatches to observe steering access and storage. Note rod holders and heavy duty cleats around cockpit.
Turn forward and up 2 steps to side decks. Appreciate the sturdy aluminum grab rails inside and outside of side deck as you move forward to bow. Observe anchor pulpit with Delta anchor, anchor locker and Lewmar electric anchor windlass. Turn aft while on bow to see new searchlight.
Return to aft cockpit and face forward to see isinglass and canvas enclosure of aft pilothouse. Notice removable carpet. Push control to open large electric powered hatch in middle of pilothouse sole for easy access to engine room.
Go up one step to pilothouse from cockpit and observe two long cushioned bench seats facing each other with removable table. Appreciate 6' 5" headroom. Note textilene covers over side and forward windows to shade pilothouse at dock and anchor. Move forward to starboard and sit in captain's raised adjustable cushioned helm seat with folding footrest. Look around through 3 forward facing windows with opening middle window, side windows and aft to appreciate 360° view for cruising and docking. Observe all navigation instruments within easy reach. Move to port and sit in mate's raised adjustable double cushioned seat with folding footrest. Notice large chart table forward under clear fiberglass. Look up to see opening hatches above mate and captain's seats. Step down from seat to observe storage cabinets under mate and helm seats.
Slide door open to port and go down 4 steps to interior. Observe 6' 5" headroom, beautiful solid teak wood panel and trim, teak and holly sole, and green leather cushions. Turn to port and open door to head. Observe wand shower, vacuflush toilet, corian-like vanity with stainless steel sink, mirrored cabinet storage above vanity and cabinet storage under vanity and beside marine toilet. Note overhead opening hatch and port light for ventilation.
Exit head and proceed forward to galley on portside. Note opening overhead hatches and port lights over galley and adjacent salon to starboard. Observe efficient galley design with U-shaped corian-like counter from aft to forward: Adler Barbour toploading refrigerator, convection oven, double stainless steel sink with high faucet, Princess 2-burner electric stovetop, and cutting board. Note ample storage in deep trough behind counter, on wood shelves above counter and in cabinets below counter.
Turn to starboard for salon with U-shaped green leather cushioned settee surrounding high/low table that converts to double berth. Notice TV in shelf forward above settee and ample storage in shelves surrounding settee and under settee cushions.
Move forward and open door to master suite. Observe green leather cushioned queen v-berth and folding cushioned single bunks above v-berth that fold down to form back cushions. Note ample storage in 2 hanging lockers, 2 drawers, and shelves. Look up to see overhead opening hatch and 3 side opening ports. Observe fitted sheets and mattress pad in storage bags.
This Mainship 34 Pilot Sedan Expedition offers all the comfort for long cruises and shorter day and weekend cruises. Lovely solid teak wood cabinetry and trim, teak and holly sole. Spacious social areas in pilothouse and salon to gather friends and family aboard. Sleeps up to 7: 2 in master v-berth, 2 on salon settee converted to double berth, and 2 on pilothouse long bench seats. Remain comfortable in all types of weather with fresh ventilation via overhead opening hatches and port lights throughout interior as well as airconditioning/reverse heat system. Large semi-enclosed pilothouse with extended hardtop seats up to 7 on side-facing cushioned bench seats, large mate chair and helm chair.
• 6' 5" headroom
• Spacious semi-enclosed pilothouse seats 7
• Lovely teak wood interior with green leather cushions
• Salon settee with up/down table seats 5, sleeps 2
• Ample salon cabinet and shelf storage
• Private enclosed master suite forward with queen v-berth
•Fold-down cushioned bunks/shelves above queen v-berth
• Ample master suite storage in hanging lockers, cabinets, shelves
• Private enclosed head with wand shower, vacuflush marine toilet
• Vanity in head with corian-like counter, stainless sink, cabinets
• Mirrored cabinets above head vanity
• 3 opening overhead hatches and 5 opening port lights for great cross ventilation
• MarinAire airconditioning
• AC and DC electric plugs throughout interior
Cook's favorite U-shaped galley along port side has large counter space, ample storage for nonperishables, cookware, and dishes. Opening port light and overhead hatch provide great ventilation.
• Adler Barbour deep toploading refrigerator
• U-shaped corian-like counter
• Double stainless steel sinks with high faucet
• Black & Decker convection oven
• Princess electric 2 burner stove
• Deep storage trough behind counter
• 4 wood shelves above counter
• 4 stainless steel storage tubes for charts, towels, etc.
• Cutting board
• Large cabinets below counter
• Cup holders
• AC plug
DC CURRENT SYSTEM:
• 2 batteries
• Mastervolt 12/40-3 power battery charger
• DC plugs at helm, galley, salon
AC CURRENT SYSTEM:
• 50 amp shorepower with shorepower cord
• Onan 5kw generator with 320 hours
• AC plugs at galley, salon, head
• Garmin GPSmap 4212 chartplotter/radar
• Garmin 200 VHF radio
• Raymarine ST 6001+ autopilot
• Raymarine ST60 tridata
• 5" Ritchie compass
• Samsung flat screen TV on swivel platform in salon
• West Marine AM/FM/CD Stereo in pilothouse
• Samsung DVD player in master suite
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
Easy engine access via full length electric powered hatch in middle of pilothouse sole.
• Yanmar 6LYA-STE fresh water cooled diesel engine with 1210 hours
• Onan 5kw diesel generator in shield with 320 hours
• MarinAire airconditioning with reverse cycle heat
• Sleipner sidepower bow thruster
• Long keel protects propeller
• Lewmar anchor windlass with bow and helm controls
• Vacuflush marine toilet
• Fresh water system
• hot water heater
• Dual Raycor fuel filters
DECK AND HULL
Clean, solid nonskid decks with heavy duty aluminum grab rails along inside and outside of side decks. Grab rails support stepping down into cockpit from side deck.
Captain enjoys full 360 degree view from pilothouse helm.
• 6' 5" pilothouse headroom
• Nonskid fiberglass deck
• Long prop-protecting keel
• High heavy duty aluminum grab rails inside and outside of side decks
• Full size fiberglass swim platform
• Transom door to swim platform
• St. Croix dinghy davits
• Isinglass and canvas aft pilothouse enclosure
• Textilene shade panels over forward and side pilothouse windows
• Hot/cold shower on transom
• Fresh water washdown in cockpit
• Force 10 propane grill under transom cover
• Delta anchor in bow pulpit with 50' chain & 150' rope rode
• Lewmar electric windlass with bow and helm controls
• Aft cockpit hatch storage
• New searchlight with helm controls
• Green textilene storage bags
• Heavy duty cleats
This very special Mainship 34 Pilot Expedition was originally built for one of the manufacturer's owners. Enjoy the added touches that make this 34 Pilot unique. She's in excellent condition and ready for your cruise to home port.
Personal items excluded. Dinghy excluded. Fishing gear excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Calvin Cornish 4 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $675,000
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $159,000
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $99,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $169,900
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $109,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $370,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaCalifornia, MD, US $149,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $169,900