2002 Rampage 45
This Great 45' Rampage Sportfish has been captian maintained since new!!!, Open
Check book boat and it shows!!!, LOW HOURS, Under Water LIghts, New Garmin
Full house paint 2017!
- Unknown, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 16 ft - 4.88 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 32 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 800 (Individual), 1600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 40 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 653 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Island Queen berth with positive locking, shock assisted hatch and storage
- Hanging locker with cedar lining and light.
- Sony, CD, AM / FM Stereo with Speaker.
- Twin berths with headboard filler to convert to queen.
- Cedar lined hanging locker with light.
- Custom Plasma TV / Bose Surround Sound.
- Cherry wood mini blinds with cherry valance trim and indirect lighting.
- Tinted safety glass windows.
- L - shaped lounge with rod storage beneath.
- Teak and holley flooring.
- Cherry storage cabinets.
- Corian solid surface counter tops with recessed
- Two burner ceramic cooktop.
- Sub Zero, refrigerator / freezer drawers.
- Three 24 - volt banks of heavy - duty 12 volts marine batteries stowed out of
sight in a secure, fiberglass box.
- 24 volt automatic battery charger, 80 amp.
- 24 volt light fixtures.
- 120 volt outles.
- 12 / 24 volt DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers.
- 120 / 240 volt AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers.
- Two 16000 BTU Crusair air conditioning units with reverse cycle heating.
- Twin diesel, fresh water - cooled main engines with ZF marine gears, neutral
interlocks, hour meters, premium fuel filters, seawater basket strainers and
- Onan, EQD 13kw diesel, freshwater cooled generator with seawater strainer,
remote start, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclousure.
- Fireboy fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and
remote controls, audible and visual discharge signals.
- Pressurized fresh water system with 20 gallon stainless steel electric water
- Twin Caterpillar 3406 ES 800 hp Diesel engines.
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyster resin with biaxial fabric
reinforcement and core construction.
- Eight 12" stainless steel cleats.
- Non - skid diamond pattern molded deck surface.
- Maxwell, Liberty series windlass with remote control, Fortress, anchor line and
- Bench seats with vinyl cushons and storage under.
- Lockable rod storage under port side forward bench seat.
- Palm Beach Style control station with custom lit tip, booted toggle switch
- Digital engine monitoring system with audible warning system.
- Power assisted hydraulic steering.
- Pompanette helm and companion seats.
- Clarion single CD, AM / FM stereo with four speakers.
- 130 Square feet of usable space.
- 36 gallon custom bait well with light.
- Bait prep center includes sink, two tackle storage centers and an insulated
- Raw water washdown system with re - coil hose.
- Fresh water washdown system.
- Transom door with gate and heavy duty self - locking lacht.
- Cable and telephone shore connections.
- Glendinning automatic retractable shore power cord system.
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin biaxial stitched
- Bronze thru - hull fittings below the waterline.
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru hull fittings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1995 Hunter 40.5 Wing KeelPunta Gorda, FL, US $86,900
1977 Gulfstar Center Cockpit SloopLighthouse Point, FL, US $89,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2010 Voyage Yachts 500St Augustine, FL, US $559,000
2000 Sea Ray 480 Sedan BridgeUnknown, TT $249,999
1991 Hatteras Cockpit Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $299,900
2005 Hunter 420Port Canaveral, FL, US $149,900
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2015 Boston Whaler 315 ConquestMiami, FL, US $263,900
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2006 Altamar 50Coconut Grove, FL, US $340,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaNewburg, MD, US $149,900
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $125,000
2010 Sea Vee 340 OpenMiami, FL, US $227,500
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2005 Meridian 411 Sedan 450 CumminsPunta Gorda, FL, US $234,900
2015 American Tug 485Stuart, FL, US $999,990
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $199,000
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
2006 Intrepid 370 CCMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000