2004 Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht
A "MUST SEE" for anyone looking for a mid size Motor Yacht. This 2004 CMY 444 is owned by an Engineer who is and experienced Yachtsman. The owners background and expertise show as this boat needs absolutely "nothing" other than its next owner. The upgrades and improvements are listed below and the list speaks for itself ~ this boat will not disappoint, nor will it stay on the market for long.
A. Engine Room
- Spare Set of 4 blade Props
- Upgraded engine room lighting to LED.
- Install additional 30 gallon fresh water tank for a total of 130 gallons of fresh water.
- Replaced fresh water pump with industrial pump and pressure accumulator tank. (Very even water pressure now.)
- Replace fresh water piping and fittings. All new fittings are brass with double clamps at each joint.
- Replaced, re-built, & upgraded storage battery management & charging system. All batteries NEW.
- Replaced air conditioning raw water intake thru-hull, petcock, and piping.
- Replaced and up-graded air conditioning raw water pump.
- Replaced 3 circuit 60 battery charger.
- Repaired, serviced, and/or replaced multiple components on port engine due to fuel injector leak. This includes replacement of oil cooler, fuel piping, & hardware. Total engine cleaned and painted.
- Fuel injectors for both engines were removed and sent to factory and re-calibrated.
- Racor water separators for both engines & generator have been re-located to engine room catwalk to allow for ease of service. Isolation valves and service ports have been added to fuel piping to allow for ease of flushing.
- Two each 120 VAC service outlets have been installed in engine room ? one forward & one aft.
B. Interior Space
- Replace all 120 VAC outlets.
- Replace all halogen lighting with LED. Replaced several overhead lighting lenses.
- Replaced forward stateroom 9,000Btu A/C unit with NEW Webasto FCF 12,000 Btu unit.
- Rebuilt forward head and vacuum pump.
- NEW Samsung smart convection/microwave.
- Converted existing television hutch to a Custom built-in bar w/ lighting.
- Installed easy-to-use condensing flush system on all three air conditioning systems. This includes installing by-pass & isolation valves on all 3 A/C units. A/C pump override, & secondary intake.
- Replaced stereo system with NEW multi-input (including Wi Fi, USB, etc.) stereo including new speakers. Install 4 pole/double throw selector switch to enable speakers in master state room and/or upper cockpit.
- Install NEW 28? LG high definition television in salon. Install 19? high def TV in forward stateroom.
- Install NEW domestic water level meter on DC panel.
- Replace/rebuild shower faucets in both showers for exact control.
- Installed domestic water pressure gauge under 1st step.
- Replaced smoke & CO alarm in master stateroom with NEW digital smoke/CO alarm
- Decommission 350 gallon/day fresh water maker (never used and easily put into service ; spare cartridges and manual onboard).
C. Helm & Bridge
- NEW 12? Garman touch-screen multi-function display (Garmin 7212)
- NEW Garmin Mod # GPS19X NMEA2000
- NEW radar with a Lowrance 4G digital radar & multi-function display.
- Installed a Lowrance GPS chart-plotter (HDS-10 Gen3) as backup multifunction display.
- NEW (2 each) rear-view video cameras viewing the aft-end of boat. One long range to monitor rear approaching traffic & one short range to assist in mooring the boat. Long range camera is fed to Lowrance display & short-range camera is fed to Garman display.
- NEW Garmin digital auto-pilot. (Garmin GHP 10 with shadow drive)
- NEW Lowrance Mod # LINK-8 that features AIS class C.
- Installed & commissioned NMEA2000 network communication link between all new helm components.
- NEW ice-maker with a 35 lb./day stainless steel super insulated ice maker.
- Installed LED map light with 12? flex neck at helm.
- NEW Helm / Steering wheel.
- NEW ACR GlobalFix Pro EPIRB.
D. Upper & Lower Cockpits
- Custom Davit System for 9' Tender and Electric Motor
- NEW 50-amp shore power extension cord.
- Installed NEW 120 VAC ground-fault protected outlet in lower cockpit.
- Refurbished Bar-B-Que grill in lower cockpit.
Replaced all chrome plated thru-hulls with stainless steel. Replaced associated hoses as needed.
NEW swim platform including new fiberglass, new rub rail, rebuilt ladder, and non-skid surface.
Custom anchor bow roller holster including new nylon rollers and anchor positioner.
NEW windlass control foot switches.
Installed stainless mooring line rub rails on both sides of boat Replaced failed screw cap retainer lines on fuel & water fill caps.
NEW Glomex 14? digital antenna, variable high gain amplifier (receives 30 to 40 channels in most places without subscription).
NEW tan Sunbrella and NEW Isinglass.
Installed 7 NEW high wattage LED underwater lights under swim platform.
NEW 10-watt LED floodlight serving lower cockpit
Rebuilt lower cockpit shower and replace shower wand.
- 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht
- Pensacola, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Too Old to Sea
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 13 ft 11 in - 4.24 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 18 ft - 5.49 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 33860 lbs
- TAMD 63P
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 375 (Individual), 750 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 25 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 404 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 130 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 72 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht combines the superb luxury and spaciousness of an aft cabin with exceptional contemporary styling and thoughtful design. Carver's signature raised walkdeck design also allows for a wider, much roomier cabin than other yachts this size. Combined with the way Carver united the salon and galley into one spacious and elegant "great room", this adds up to outstanding cruising comfort. The expansive great room features all sorts of amenities, from the sumptuous designer decor and UltraLeather sofa, to the beautiful yet practical solid-surface countertops. When it comes to sleeping accommodations, owners will welcome the unexpected luxury of two private staterooms, each with its own private head compartment. On the bridge, passengers can relax with the L-shaped lounge that seats five and the wetbar that provides convenient bottle storage. The elegant aft deck offers a hardtop that covers the entire deck, plus an electronics arch, and the convenience of an integral bridge stairway and wing doors. For even more fun, the large cockpit offers plenty of space to play.
Additional Units Included
- 2015 West Marine 9' Inflatable Tender
Carver 444 CMY Motor Yacht
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $184,900
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaPort Tobacco, MD, US $149,900
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2005 Pursuit 3370 OffshorePunta Gorda, FL, US $119,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2008 Manta 42 MkIVSt Georges, GD $315,000
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $119,000