2005 PDQ Yachts 34 Power Catamaran
EXOCET is a one owner PDQ 34 Powercat that shows pride of ownership throughout. Well equipped with the best equipment; including twin economical 75 hp Yanmar diesels (1000hrs!), Northern Lights Genset, dual air-conditioning, Village Marine water maker, two Raymarine E series radar/chartplotters, Freedom inverter, Bimini top and window coverings, and more.
This is the perfect boat for the Great Loop or Bahamas cruising and packs an unmatchable amount of living, entertainment, and storage space in a rugged and seaworthy 34' package.
The PDQ 34's economy, ease of operation and maintenance, combined with her Canadian craftsmanship build quality have made her the most popular power catamaran in her class.
EXOCET is as nice an example of this design as you will find on the market, and easy to see in beautiful St Augustine, FL. Make plans to come and see her today!
- PDQ Yachts
- 34 Power Catamaran
- St Augustine, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Power Catamaran
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 34 ft 6 in - 10.52 meter
- 16 ft 10 in - 5.13 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 4 in - 0.71 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft 3 in - 3.73 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 15000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 75 (Individual), 150 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 184 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 80 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
SPEED AND FUEL EFFICIENCY: At a Cruising Speed of 11-13 knots, this boat uses under 5 gal/ per hr., and draws just 2'4".
ENGINES; Twin 75 Yanmar Turbo Diesels w/ approx. 1,000 hrs.,
New heat exchangers on both engines
- 2- Raymarine Radar/Chartplotters- E120 at upper helm and E80 at lower helm
- Raymarine ST 6001 Smartpilot
- Raymarine depth and knotmeter
- Standard Horizon Quest+ VHFat lower helm with RAM mike at upper helm
- Sony stereo
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- 5 kw Northern Lights Generator 725 hrs
- Xantrex Freedom 20 Inverter
- 4-US2200XC house batteries plus separate engine start and genset batteries
- Rule bilge pumps with auto/manual switches at helm
- 3- windshield wipers
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- 2-MarineAir reverse cycle AC units with SMX electronic controls
- Village Marine Tech Water Maker with Remote control panel
- Like New Cushions & Upholstery on Both Interior and Exterior Seating.
- Solstice Window Covers.
- 2- Hella 3- speed fans in salon
- Soft touch interior lighting controls with dimmers
- Interior courtesy lights
- 12v electric plugs at upper helm and in staterooms
GALLEY & HEAD
- Side by side over counter Refrigerator/Freezer,
- Two Burner Gas Stove,
- Deep Stainless Steel Sinks
- Jabsco Electric Freshwater Toilet,
- Separate Walk-in Shower with smoked plexiglass door
- Plate and glass storage racks
DECK & CANVAS
- Custom Bimini Top & Canvas Window Covers,
- Built in cooler storage on flybridge
- Double tank vented propane storage on flybridge
- Quick electric windlass
- CQR anchor with chain and rode
- Danforth backup anchor
- Line and fenders
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Folding swim ladder mounted on port sugar scoop.
LOWER HELM: Adjacent to a seating area & stowaway chart table, the lower helm is visible to the Salon & Dining Table, (which generously seats six) and Galley, with convertible pass-thru.
GALLEY is forward on the port side and open to the salon. Galley features 12v side by side refrigerator/freezer, 2 burner propane range, deep SS sink, microwave, and generous counter and storage space
TWO SPACIOUS CABINS: Offering QUEEN BEDS, and loads of easy access storage, including hanging closets. (For additional overnight guests, the salon table converts into a third queen bunk.) Terrific ventilation and views from large aft facing hatches and sidelights.
HEAD is forward on the starboard side and features electric toilet, separate walk-in shower with plexiglass door, and integrated wash basin
UPPER HELM AND DECK: Fully equipped, the upper helm is accessed by steps (instead of a ladder) and has room for six (or more) passengers, built in cooler storage, and plenty of storage for supplies and life vests.
THE MAIN DECK: Touted for it's wide two-person pass-ways & safety railings, this PDQ also offers a roomy bow for lounging, and 4 forward compartments to store dive gear, fenders, folding chairs and more. Forward of the DINGHY DAVITS there is a cushioned bench seat w/ backrest.
STEP-STYLE TRANSOMS provide easy access to the dock, and water - with a port side dive ladder and gear lockers .
EXTRA STORAGE space abounds in the PDQ 34: two large deck lockers fwd, on the transom and flybridge; and cavernous spaces under the settees and companion way floors.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tom Morton 0 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $109,900
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $159,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $159,900
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $675,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaCalifornia, MD, US $139,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $350,000
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $159,900
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000