2007 Azimut Ultimate
The 2007 85’ Azimut Ultimate is built for cruising comfortably and entertaining. This impressive 4 stateroom yacht can accommodate 10 guests and 4 crew. A 24 knot cruiser fitted with V12 1350HP MTU Engines, top speed of 29knots.
Best Deal on the Market!! Owner is motivated to sell!
More photos on the way.
- Updated Exterior Cushions
- New Flybridge Eisenglass enclosure
- Updated Garmin Electronics
- Sonos Surround Sound & JL exterior speakers
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 85 ft - 25.91 meter
- 20 ft - 6.1 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 3 in - 1.91 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1350 (Individual), 2700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 33 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 2000 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 447 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The 85' Azimut Ultimate Motor Yacht is a impressive arrangement with incredible amenities and potential to make your next vacation a dream come true.
Plush carpets, varnished cherry burlwood and marble flow throughout the galley fitted with Miele Appliances. Down the companionway to cabins with Sonos Sound Systems and en suites with bidets, full sized showers. Upstairs leads to the Flybridge with lounge pad, barbecue and JL exterior speakers. Port door leads to the crew quarters complete with full sized Miele Laundry station.
The deep-vee hull with hard chines and 17 degress of deadrise was designed by Stefano Righini. Fitted with twin V12 1350hp MTU engines, this 85-footer responds like a sports cruiser. The yacht does a stunning 27-29 knots, cruising speed 25kts.
There is a beautiful sunpad seating area on the spacious bow. Volumes of storage for lines and fenders hidden under a discreet hatch, integrated anchoring system, stainless steel hardware and hydraulic winches.
The oval table on the aft deck seats six. From the cockpit, a push-button control pad lifts the transom door with garage space for toys and tender.
The 85 features an elegant and tasteful interior, there is ample headroom. Inside, the formal Salon is flanked by Azimuts signature elliptical windows, comfortable lounges upholstered in leather. Plush carpet and cream headliners add to the elegance.
Ambient lighting comes from indirect LED lighting and a central ceiling feature with rope lighting. Surfaces are cherrywood with burlwood accents, including the dining table and chairs on the starboard side of the Salon.
- 50"Samsung Plasma TV on hi/lo lift
- Sonos surround sound, Subwooofer and Ipod dock
- Built-in China and Glassware cupboard
- New A/C
The galley is hidden behind a wooden slat screen for privacy, it can also be used as a service bar when left open. The galley contains marble bench tops with chrome accents and gilt edging. There are twin circular stainless sinks, electric Miele appliances including dishwasher and full sized oven.
The country style dinette forward of the galley offers additional dining area with storage under the leather settee. Along side the dinette is the interior helm station with pneumatic chair and updated electronics. Just aft of the helm station is a day head.
Full beam Master Suite features a vanity and upholstered lounge on either side of the walk around king bed. Twin walk-in his and hers closets. The entertainment system set in cherrywood has built in bed side controls.
The master bathroom features elegant marble bench tops and floors, chrome taps, bidet, oversized throne and spa shower.
Forward are the twin guest cabins with single berths, port windows and en-suite heads. The starboard twin guest has a 3rd bunk that pulls out form the wall.
- 20" Samsung TV Entertainment System
The VIP guest cabin is in the bow. It has a queen-sized island bed, settee, make-up vanity, his and hers hanging wardrobe and en-suite head.
- 32" Samsung TV Entertainment System
Crew Cabins are down the watertight door on the port side, forward of the aft deck. At the bottom of the stairs there is a Laundry Station with Miele Washer/Dryer Set. There are 2 sets of bunks, each has on-suite heads.Flybridge Equipment
- New Eisenglass enclosure on Flybridge
- Fusion Stereo, JL Outdoor speakers
- Seating for 10 at Dining Table
- Portable Grill
- Wet bar includes Refrigerator and Icemaker
- Large seating lounge
- Two Helm Stations. Interior Helm Console in Leather and Cherrywood.
- Ray Marine Auto Pilot
- Garmin 7612 multi-function color display, Depth Finder, VHF
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- TRAC Stabilizers
- MTU Monitor Displays
- Search Light Control
- Trim Tab Position Indicators
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Twin MTU V12 1350HP
- Hydraulic Bow Thrusters
- TRAC Stabilizers
- ZF3000 reversing/ reduction gears
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Black & Gray Water System
- Nibral 4 blade Props
- Fire Alarm & Safety System
- Twin Kohler 27kW Generators with Sound Shields
Port: 1429 Stbd: 3441
- 24V Gel Cell Batteries
- Battery Charger
- 380V, 63Amp Shore Power Transformers
- 2- 100Amp Shore Power Cords
- Aft Garage for Tender Storage
- Walk-around decks w/ fuel fillers on each side
- Stainless Steel Handrail on bulwark walk arounds
- (2) Side Boarding Gates at midship, port and starboard
- Boarding Ladder
- Rub Rail in rubber and stainless steel on the hull sides
- Mirrored Windows, high thickness tempered glass
- Watertight access door with access to galley on port side
- Watertight access door with access to crew on port side
- Chain storage with overboard draining
- Chain washer through fire hose
- (2) Bulk storage lockers aft of lounge pad
- Shower and fresh water outlet in starboard locker
- Watertight halogen lights recessed in fiberglass and bow mooring areas
- New Exterior Covers for all Cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2006 Altamar 50Coconut Grove, FL, US $340,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaNewburg, MD, US $149,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2006 Intrepid 370 CCMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $199,000
2005 Meridian 411 Sedan 450 CumminsPunta Gorda, FL, US $234,900
1991 Hatteras Cockpit Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $299,900
2010 Voyage Yachts 500St Augustine, FL, US $559,000
2015 Boston Whaler 315 ConquestMiami, FL, US $263,900
2000 Sea Ray 480 Sedan BridgeUnknown, TT $249,999
1977 Gulfstar Center Cockpit SloopLighthouse Point, FL, US $89,000
1995 Hunter 40.5 Wing KeelPunta Gorda, FL, US $86,900
2005 Hunter 420Port Canaveral, FL, US $149,900
2015 American Tug 485Stuart, FL, US $999,990
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
2010 Sea Vee 340 OpenMiami, FL, US $227,500
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $125,000
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000