1984 Morgan Nelson/Marek 43
BOW THRUSTER! CUSTOM CANVAS! AIR CONDITIONING! GREAT ELECTRONICS! TThe list goes on and on.... Extensive upgrades make this the finest M43 on the market. The Nelson/Marek designed M43 brought performance back to Morgan Yachts in contrast to the Out Island Series. This M43 is a true cruiser/racer that will take you anywhere with speed AND comfort. This vessel has had meticulous care by owners who spared no expense in maintaining her.
RECENT SURVEY WITH ZERO DEFICIENCIES AND VALUATION OVER ASKING PRICE AVALABLE
- Nelson/Marek 43
- Savannah, GA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Amazing Grace
- Boat Type:
- Racer and Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft - 1.52 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 50 (Individual), 50 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Sleeps seven. Guest stateroom is forward featuring V-berth with good storage under and shelves outboard, both to port and starboard. There is a large hanging locker to port. Next aft to starboard is the guest head with shower, marine toilet, vanity with sink, mirror and storage locker. The head is accessible both from the forward cabin and main salon. The main salon is next aft and features a single settee to port that converts to form a double berth, a centerline table with two drop leaves and cutlery storage compartment, and an L-shaped settee to starboard. There is good storage below both settees. A U-shaped galley is next aft to starboard. Opposite to port is the navigation station with full chart table with drawer and locker storage under and outboard. Access to the engine room and aft cabin is through a walk-through passageway which provides good engine access and tool/spare parts storage. There are hanging lockers along the passageway. The master stateroom, featuring a queen size berth and ensuite head, is aft. The berth is offset to starboard with a changing seat, and to port is a counter with drawer storage below and a large hanging locker. The head has a separate shower, marine toilet, vanity with sink, mirror, and storage locker.
- Spacious u- shaped galley to stbd of companionway
- 2-burner gimballed LPG stove with oven
- 2-compartment SS sink with H&C pressure water, manual fresh water, and filtered drinking water tap.
- Triple insulated top loading refrigeration , separate boxes for freezer and fridge with Adler Barbour Cold Machine.
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Raymarine RL80CRC Radar/GPS/ Chartplotter with HSB2 interfacing, dual frequency digital sonar and Eastern US and Caribbean digital charts.
- Standard Horizon Cp 1891 GPS
- Custom Built Riley Marine SS Radar Bracket, DSM250 Dgital sounder module, bronze thru-hull tri-ducerwith temp & Speed
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX 2100 VHF and Standard Horizon Ram 3 vhf/gps. .
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot New Edson pedestal guard with enclosures for Ray Electronics, Bow thruster, and Autopilot controls. Custom canvas cover for pedestal
- Raymarine ST 60 wind indicator
- Raymarine color depthsounder/fishfinder
- Icom ICM802 SSB
- Jensen MCD5112 4 channel Stereo/cd player in enclosure with high end Infinity Marine speakers with canvas covers.
- Sharp Aquos 13" LCD TV
- Samsung progressive scan DVD player
- 230w solar panel
- KISS Wind generator
- Heart Fleet Power 2000w inverter/ 110a charger
- Tri star MPPT Contorller
- Xantrex battery charger
- Link 2000 panel with remote interface to inverter.
- Balmar 160 amp dual pulley alternator with electronic regulator and cockpit controls. Produces 110 amps at fast idle.
- 4 group 31 AGM batteries.
- 1 8D AGM mounted forward for bow thruster with switch to feed house bank.
- 1 Group 24 starting battery
- Blue Seas additional 30A panel and inlet with AC voltmeter
- Blue Seas 50A transfer switch
- 4- Hella 2 speed cabin fans
- Engine Room Fan & Thermometer
- 2- 30A shore power cords
Deck and Hull Equipment
- New shrouds port and stbd and complete rigging service 2006
- Custom cut 130 genoa with foam luff tape by Mack Sails on Seafurl 5 roller furler
- Schaefer Genoa track blocks
- Lewmar 48 st Genoa winches
- Fully Battened Mainsail with Strong track
- New stack pack with lazy jacks 2011.
- 36" Destroyer type wheel
- Custom extra wide bimini with heavy duty SS frame and brackets, forward enclosure with eisenglass, new 2011.
- 2 "At anchor" awnings and custom poles
- Companionway screened dropboards
- Magna SS grill with rail mount and custom cover.
- Kato Island dinghy davits with stabilizer cross bar, stern braces, and double purchase lifting blocks.
- Kato Island lifting arm for outboard. Can lift MOB out of water in emergency.
- Edson outboard mount
- 2 SS rod holders
- Danforth stern anchor mounted on transom rail
- 4- 4" cowl ventilators
- Dual bow rollers on pulpit
- 45 lb CQR w/ 160' 5/16' HT chain and 250' 3/4" nylon rode.
- 45 lb Bruce Ancher w 10' chain and 200' rode
- Lofrans "Royal" manual widlasswindlass
- Collision bulkhead installed in bow
- Epoxy barrier coat on bottom
Mechanical & Engine Room
- Engine replaced in 1991 Perkins 4108 by Detroit Diesel with new transmission, shafting, and prop. 3544 hrs.
- Vetus 95 Bow Thruster w/ 7" tube, new propellor and zincs in 2011
- Ocean Air 17K BTU A/c with heat.
- Mermaid M5 5.4K BTU reverse cycle ac/heat in Master Cabin
- Engine temp and oil sensors/alarms
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- New shift & throttle cables, steering cables serviced '06
- 3 blade bronze prop 16 3/4"
- Dockside pressure water
- Rule 1500 Hi-Capacity bilge pump with cockpit alarm
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Apex 9.9' inflatable dinghy (2000)
- Mercury 9.9hp outboard (2003)
- Yamaha 15 hp outboard (2010)
- Horseshoe life ring
- 2- Hard wired C02 detectors
- 2- Smoke detectors
- Throwable cushions
- 4- fire extinguishers
- Kato lifting arm (will lift disabled person aboard)
- Full set of Morgan manuals, documentation, and maintenance logs
- Many spares
- Full set high density cockpit cushions
M43 aficionados consider the 1984 model year the best for this design, and this is one of the best M43's you will find regardless of year. February 2011 survey report rates amazing grace in "Above Average" condition and notes:
"Amazing Grace is a sound vessel, equipped with lots of extras and meticuloulsly maintained by its owners. No safety or compliance deficiences were found."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tom Morton 0 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: