Gemini 105Mc is the most popular sailing catamaran in the world. Changing Scene is well-equipped, clean and ready to sail to your destinations - and a fresh water boat until 2014! Gemini 105Mcs have lifting centerboards, kick-up rudders and liftable, steerable Sonic Drive outdrive leg that have you sailing through less than 2' of water. With a 14' beam, moor in a standard slip or truck her across the country. You will appreciate the much improved 105Mc model features over the 105M earlier model.
NEW LOWER PRICE $93,000!!
This 34' Gemini "Changing Scene" unique features:
? Fresh water sailboat until last 2 years
? 2014 Westerbeke engine and transmission
? Colorful cruising spinnaker with bridle
? Full cockpit isinglass enclosure with screens
? Wind generator
? 2 Solar panels
? Raymarine radar
? 16,000 BTU airconditioning with heat
? Dinghy davits
Admire the clean, improved single mold 105Mc design from the dock. Step aboard at side gate or onto swim steps molded into each hull. Note swim ladder attached to starboard hull swim steps. Step into cockpit under hardtop with almost 6' 7" headroom. Look around at molded seating across stern and starboard side mounted helm with raised captain's seat for improved view. Look aft to see sturdy stainless steel dinghy davits and outboard engine bracket (no dinghy or outboard included). Step up onto side nonskid deck and walk forward to bow with folding seats in stainless steel bow rails and electric anchor windlass, anchor pulpit and roller furling genoa. While returning to cockpit, observe mainsail with lazy jacks and sail cover.
Step back down into cockpit and walk forward through center entry door to interior. Observe centered large U-shaped dinette surrounding folding table that converts to double berth. Note handy placement of navigation station to port just inside entry with electrical panels, VHF radio and storage area. .
Move to starboard and step down into galley with counterspace on interior and exterior sides. Proceed aft and open door to aft cabin with double berth and cabinet storage. Exit and move through galley master suite. Note large center queen berth with cabinet storage. Return to salon and step down into port hull. Move aft and open door to second aft cabin with double berth and cabinet storage. Exit and move forward to open door to head. Observe folding enclosure to contain shower from marine toilet.
Gemini 105Mc new interior design offers spacious seating for 8 around center dinette, 6' 1" headroom at salon settee, larger galley layout with counter workspace on both interior and exterior sides, enlarged 2 comfortable aft cabins with double berths and cabinets, comfortable master suite with larger standing room and cabinet storage. And - a shower enclosed by folding wall to keep rest of the head dry. Larger navigation station just inside entry to port provides more storage and workspace.
Relax aboard with airconditioning and heat as necessary. Large overhead hatches, side ports and double screened door provide great flow through ventilation on most cruising days. Sleep as many as 8 aboard comfortably in master suite, 2 private aft cabins and convertible dinette/settee.
Enjoy cruising in the enlarged cockpit with almost 6'7" headroom and larger overhead opening hatches in the hardtop. Entertain 8 or more in cockpit for social hour and meals. Step easily down either hull from cockpit to swim, board your dinghy or step onto floating dock. Enjoy bow folding seats while sailing along.
• Entertain and sleep up to 8 comfortably aboard
• Spacious salon with centered molded dinette converts to double berth
• Master suite with amidship queen berth, cabinet storage
• 2 aft cabins with double berths, cabinet storage
• Teak and holly sole
• Teak and holly entry doors fold out of way, with screens
• Flow through ventilation via overhead hatches, entry door, side ports
• Mermaid 16k BTU airconditioning with heat
• Private head with shower separated by folding enclosure
• Vanity with stainless steel sink and countertop
• Marine manual toilet
Whether you're a gourmet chef or casual cook, you will appreciate this fully-equipped, very efficient galley in starboard hull just a step away from large dinette. . Enjoy the double burner propane stove with oven and separate broiler, microwave oven, propane and electric powered refrigerator, and deep double stainless steel sinks. Plenty of counter workspace and cabinet storage for long range cruising.
• Ample counter workspace
• Plenty of cabinet storage for long cruises
• Dometic Propane and electric powered refrigerator
• Voyager 2000 propane 2 burner stove and oven with separate broiler
• Emerson microwave oven
• Deep double stainless steel sinks
This Gemini 105Mc is fully equipped for your long range offshore or inland water cruising with GPS, radar, autopilot, compass, VHF radio.
• Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder Radar
• Raytheon color GPS chartplotter
• Raytheon ST4000+ autopilot
• Raytheon ST60 tridata instrument
• Raytheon ST60 wind instrument
• Saturn compass mounted at helm
• Standard Horizon Quest-X VHF radio with RAM mike
• SONY stereo radio with CD, MP3, and satellite options
Well-designed rig and sail plan gives a comfortable and responsive sail.
• Minimal fractional rig
• Single split adjustable back stays with tensioner
• Fully battened 320 sq. ft. mainsail extended roach, 2 reef points
• Lazy jacks on mainsail
• 150% Schaeffer roller furling 350 sq. ft. genoa
• Cruising spinnaker with bridle
• Lewmar 40 self tailing 2 speed winches
• Traveller mounted aft of cockpit
• Westerbeke 31 hp 2014 diesel fresh water cooled engine and transmission
• Sonic Drive liftable, steerable outdrive leg
• Propeller and drive leg pumped up out of water for sailing
• Rudders mechanically joined through steering system
• Mermaid 16k BTU airconditioning with reverse cycle heat
• Hot water heater
• Marine manual toilet with macerator
• Watermaker pickled, not testable
• Buoyancy tanks at bow and stern of each hull
• Propane vented locker with 2 tanks
Equipped for long range cruising with wind generator and solar panels to recharge batteries and inverter to provide AC current while cruising.
• Two 100 amp wet cell batteries
• 1000 watt inverter
• 2 solar panels
• Wind generator
• 12 volt and AC outlets throughout interior
• AC and DC electrical panels at nav station inside entry door
• 30 amp shorepower outlet and cord
• Full isinglass cockpit enclosure with screens
• Windshield cover to shade cockpit at anchor, dock
• Cockpit cushions
• Folding bow seats
• Stainless steel bow and stern rails
• Stainless steel grabrail interior to side decks
• Stern hot/cold shower
• Stern swim steps on starboard hull
• Stainless steel dinghy davits for your dinghy
• Stern mounted outboard bracket for your engine
• Asymmetric centerboards
• Rudders mechanically joined through steering system
• Wash pump in anchor locker
• Powerwinch electric anchor windlass with helm controls
• 20# Plow anchor with 100' chain
• Danforth spare anchor
Come aboard this 34' Gemini 105Mc to see why she is everyone's favorite catamaran. The 105Mc redesign from 105M offers major design improvements in sail, running gear, and interior layout.
This Gemini "Changing Scene" is very nicely equipped for long range and weekend cruises with airconditioning/heat, wind generator, solar panels, propane/electric refrigerator and stove/oven, full isinglass enclosure with screens for cruising in any climate.
Because "Changing Scene" cruised the Great Lakes all of her life until 2014, you find little evidence of her short, 2 year salt water cruising.
If you're looking for affordable, comfortable sailing for 2 or up to 8 family and friends, this is likely to be your next sailing vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Dinghy, outboard engine and personal items are excluded.
Contact Capt. Calvin 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Wendy 941.916.0660 for more information and to easily schedule your appointment to see this great Gemini 34.
Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this Gemini in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without paying Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.