Here is your Long Range Cruiser!
The 44" DeFever Long Range Cruiser is a heavily built, serious offshore passagemaker, and with the 900 gallon fuel capacity, she is a capable long-range trawler/motoryacht. Dependable 210hp Caterpillar diesels, Niad Stabilizers, three zone air conditioning systems, full electronics compliment, two Generators and a dinghy davit all combine to offer everything you need for extended times aboard. Rich teak paneling and cabinetry in a most comfortable double cabin (queen aft) layout and a full-beam engine room all contribute to a most relaxing lifestyle and ease of maintenance duties. A very big 44 footer! The DeFever 44 is the most popular Defever production design ever. This is flush deck design with single-level walkaround decks. She is a heavy boat for her design with a hard chined displacement hull. This provides for a comfortable ride regardless of weather. This is a serious blue water cruiser!
This is a unique 44' DeFever Long Range Cruiser, with layout different than most others. She does offer a similar full beam master stateroom aft and a guest stateroom forward, but her salon door is port aft instead of starboard aft, the galley is starboard aft, the guest head includes an enclosed shower, there is a laundry room and she is powered by naturally aspirated Caterpillar 3208 210 HP main engines, just to name a few of the many differences. She is Niad stabilized and offers two generators, custom teak and stainless steel sundeck to swim platform stairs, custom, folding swim platform, deeper keel for more prop protection, and three different engine room access points.
From the custom folding swim-platform, you walk up the custom stainless steel & teak stairs to the sundeck, where you can walk onto either side deck to the foredeck, step up into the enclosed flybridge or enter the salon through the full height, port side door. Once in the salon, you will find teak parquet sole throughout, with the galley starboard aft, entertainment center to starboard, side deck access door to starboard, lower helm and lounge chair starboard forward, lounge chairs and storage/table to port and cabinetry port aft. The full beam master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower is forward. Engine room access is via a door through the guest shower or a door through the master stateroom hanging locker or salon sole hatches.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, teak parquet sole, 2 transom portlights, 4 side portlights (2 in the head/shower), desk/vanity, storage drawers and cabinets, shelf, hanging locker, nightstands, reading lights, Majestic speakers and ensuite head with tub/shower.
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a v-berth with insert, 4 portlights, overhead hatch, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, reading lights, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower. There is also a separate laundry room equipped with a Maytag washer and dryer.
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon.
- Magic Chef refrigerator/freezer
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Microwave oven/toaster
- Double stainless steel sinks
The flybridge offers a bimini forward and aft of the Radar arch, full enclosure, helm forward with storage underneath, Todd helm seat, L-shaped seating to starboard, storage cabinets starboard aft, bench-seat and storage cabinet to port and non-skid deck. There is also a cooking station for outdoor Barbeques!
The sundeck offers a hardtop, full enclosure, teak deck, newer vinyl headliners, sunshades, benchseat/storage, rod holders, full-height door to the salon, side deck access and custom teak and stainless steel stairs to the custom swim-platform.
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Panasonic DMR-ES35V DVD/VCR in the salon
- Sony CDX-GT210 AM/FM/CD player in the salon and on the flybridge
- PolyPlaner exterior speakers
- Majestic interior speakers
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Raytheon R21X Raster Scan Radar at the lower helm
- Raymarine Radar integrated into the flybridge Raymarine C80 MFD
- Raymarine C80 Multi-Function-Display on the flybridge
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot controls at the lower helm
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot controls on the flybridge
- Autohelm Tridata wind/speed/depth gauge at the lower helm
- Autohelm MULTI wind/depth/speed gauge on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M700 SSB in the salon
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon LH5 on the flybridge
- Interphase Probe forward seeking sonar on the flybridge
- Onan 15kW generator with approximately 4,280 hours
- Onan 5 kW generator with 3,130 hours
- Xantrex 2500watt inverter with Link 2000 remote panel
- Xantrex TrueCharge2 60amp battery charger
- Blue Sea battery switches
- 6 X 8D house/start batteries
- Group 27 generator start battery for generators
- 50amp shore cord
- Spare 50amp shore cord and connectors
- Power monitor system
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 210 HP naturally aspirated main engines with approximately 4,197 hours (3.5 Gal/Hr fuel burn)
- Twin disc MG502 gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Racor 900FG fuel filter on the fuel manifold
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generators
- Fuel manifold
- RCI fuel purifier system
- Naiad 160 stabilizer system
- 3 Cruisair reverse cycle A/C/heating systems
- Raritan 12gallon water heater
- Spare parts inventory
- Maxwell Nilsson anchor windlass with foot controls
- Delta Fast Set 60lb anchor with 300' 3/8" anchor chain
- Bruce 40lb anchor
- Fortress spare anchor
- Stainless steel sampson post
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions
- Foredeck storage boxes
- Teak decks
- Windscreen and window covers
- Fresh water wash-down fore and aft
- Fresh water shower on the swim platform
- Boarding gates on each side deck
- Marquipt Tide-Ride gangway
- Custom hinged fiberglass swim platform
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
- Spreader lights
- Stainless steel davit
Safety & Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Xintrex CMD-2M carbon monoxide detector in both staterooms
- 2 smoke detectors
- Bilge high water alarms
Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook!
Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how!
Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (954) 649-4679 Cell, Based in Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com
Click here to search for more Yachts!