Beautiful vessel! "Knotatoy" is very well maintained and is kept in excellent condition by her original owners.
This vessel is lift kept in a covered private slip, keeping the harsh Sun and rain off. This is 90% percent of the "upkeep battle" here in Florida.
Please see specifications and the video. You will not be disappointed with "Knotatoy"!
Things to Consider
* Vessel is very clean and very well maintained.
* Multifunctional navigation panel.
* Radar displayed on navigation panel.
* Generator at 7.3 kw and 35 operating hrs.
* 16,000 Taylormade reverse cycle A/C.
* Fast and efficient vessel. Cruise at 30mph.
* Large swim platform for fishing, diving and other water sports.
* Rarely are all these positive things present in a used vessel.
* Raymarine RL80C Multifunctional Display/Chart Plotter.
* Raytheon Radar displayed on RL80C Display.
* Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Transceiver.
* Lowrance 3500 depth indicator.
* Bennet trim tabs.
* Remote anchor windlass control.
* Speed and RPM gauges.
* Fuel level gauges port and starboard.
* Battery charge indicators port and starboard.
* Engine hour meters port and starboard.
* Temperature gauges port and starboard.
* Oil pressure gauges port and starboard.
* Plastimo Magnetic compass.
* Ceran two burner electric cooktop.
* Tundra refrigerator/freezer.
* GE microwave oven.
* Black and Decker toaster oven/broiler.
* Corian insert coutertops.
* Stainless galley sink.
* Custom high neck faucet.
* Large and roomy with Ultra Leather on seating surfaces.
* Two burner Ceran cooktop.
* GE microwave.
* Tundra mod. T42AQ refrigerator/freezer.
* Stainless sink with high spigot on faucet.
* Black and Decker toaster oven/roaster.
* Ample stowage cabinetry.
* Comfort control panel and sound system controls.
* Beautiful wooden accents abound.
* Bright and cheerful space to enjoy.
* Dinette can convert into an extra berth.
Master Stateroom Forward
* Very large and comfortable berth.
* Ample stowage with hangup closet.
* Overhead Bomar Hatch for ventilation.
* Vizio flat screen swings toward Salon or towards berth.
* Reading lights.
* Vacuflush toilet.
* Sink with chrome faucet.
* Large mirror with ample lighting.
* Separate shower with seat.
* Shower without getting water on toiletry area.
* Can be used as a lounging area.
* Can make into a sizable double berth.
* Hanging closet and stowage.
* Reading lights.
* Can also be used for stowage when guests are not present.
* Full sunbrella enclosure.
* Transom gate for easy access to swim step.
* Wet Bar with sink and water faucet.
* U-line ice maker mod. WH95TP-03 for the thirsty one's!
* Ultra Leather seating is everywhere for the crowd.
* Transom shower to wash off the salt.
* Easy steps up through windshield gate for bow access.
* This area is cheerful and spotlessly Clean, as is entire vessel.
* Engine access in this area.
* Fresh water filtering system in transom hatch.
* Large, roomy and a great place to tan.
* The Maxwell anchor windlass is here with local foot controls.
* Anchor windlass can also be operated from the helm.
* 6.2 Mercury Horizon at 320 hp. to port.
* 6.2 Mercury Horizon at 320 hp. to starboard.
* Kohler 7.3 KW generator.
* Three house and engine start batteries.
* One generator start battery.
* Six gallon hot water heater.
* Hydraulic units for drive lift.
* Bilge pump.
* Fuel valve manifold.
* Fire-Boy automatic fire extinguishing system.
* Owner built plywood trays for tools and stowage.
* Bennett trim tabs.
Vessel Walk Through
A first look at "Knotatoy" reveals a vessel that is very well kept and orderly.
Boarding at the very large swim platform you can see the stainless steel swim ladder, a hot and cold hand held shower and plenty of room for fishing, diving or boarding the launch. There is also a water filtering system here, beneath a hatch.
Stepping through the transom gate and into the cockpit you will see Ultra Leather seating everywhere. To port is a Wet-Bar with a sink, faucet and a U-Line ice maker. The entire area is enclosed with a full canvas enclosure, with isinglass inserts. The helm resides here on the starboard side. This station is very well equipped with all the goodies needed for safe navigation including radar.
From here one can step up a few steps and through the windscreen gate to the bow or down four steps into the Salon through a companionway hatch.
Entering the salon the Galley is immediately to port with all the necessary things to sustain the crew. Directly across is the Dinette with a beautiful dining table and enough seating for a bunch of hungry folk. All seating surfaces are covered with Ultra leather, which is spotless throughout the vessel. A Vizio flat screen TV is adjacent to the dinette and forward. The AC control panel is here along with the Clarion stereo/CD player.
The Master Stateroom is forward, with a very large bed, reading lights, under berth stowage and a hanging closet. There is a Bomar overhead hatch here for ventilation as well.
The Head is to port and is adjacent to the forward Stateroom. Here resides a Vacuflush toilet, vanity with mirror and sink and a separate shower. This will keep water from getting everywhere.
Back aft is another Stateroom with an "L" shaped settee. This can be converted into another double berth and a table can be set up here. There is plenty of stowage here, reading lights and a hangup closet.
The engine room access is in the cockpit. The engine room is spotless, including the bilges.
The owners are the original owners. This is a rare vessel, keeping in mind that the vessel is on a lift and the entire area is covered to eliminate Sun damage. The vessel is in the water only when being used. With all these things in mind including the owners exceptional care of the vessel, it is felt that this is a rare opportunity at the price listed.
Please contact Thomas at: 1-256-710-4419
Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
Licensed and Bonded
Bus: 727-449-8222 FAX: 727-461-9379
Sometimes ya have to take the "chance" to find what your seeking in life!!
Ask us how you can enjoy your new boat in "Sunny Florida" for 180 tax free days?