See this Sea Ray Sundancer 330 at a very affordable price! "American Pie" is clean, well-cared for and lift-kept. If you're hunting for an express cruiser that's well-built, well-maintained and ready for your cruising plans with your family and friends - this is your boat.Enjoy cruising all summer in Florida with a generator to maintain interior air conditioning while cruising and at anchor. Galley is fully equipped for preparing gourmet meals and nutritious snacks, and easy clean-up. Sleeps 5 in two private cabins and salon settee. Why not own a Sea Ray - the best express cruiser on the market?
? Westerbeke 4.5,w generator
Step aboard at swim platform and enter cockpit through transom door. Note folding step at port side of cockpit for entry from side dock if desired. Observe the large aft cockpit deck with aft facing settee for 2-3 people with removable table. Note convenient molded fresh water sink in cabinet to port aft of mate chair with storage and freezer. Watch aft cockpit deck hatch lift hydraulically to access engine room. Step forward cockpit in sit comfortably at mate cushioned chair to port and double helm adjustable settee to starboard. At helm seat, observe the well-organized instrument layout within captain's easy reach and great 360° visibility. Open windshield via electric switch at helm.
Move to center of cockpit area to open sliding door and proceed down 4 steps to spacious, newly carpeted interior. Observe several opening side ports and overhead hatches that provide great flow-through ventilation when the air conditioning is not needed. Open door to port at foot of steps and enter head. Note molded vanity and sink, wand shower faucet, cabinet storage and vacuflush marine head. Step out of head and move forward to observe in-line galley. Note electrical panel at left above long molded countertop with molded sink and high stainless steel faucet. Observe efficiently placed microwave oven mounted above countertop, electric glass cooktop and undercounter refrigerator with small freezer. Note plenty of cabinet and drawer storage.
Turn to starboard for long salon power operated settee that doubles as single berth, and removable table. Note cabinet storage above settee. Walk forward to master suite with privacy curtain. Observe mirrored hanging locker on each side of partial walk around queen berth and ample cabinet storage throughout suite. Look to starboard for single settee across from mounted TV with VCR.
Return aft beyond companionway and take 1/2 step down to aft guest suite with privacy curtains. Observe twin single berths convertible to queen berth, and very comfortable lounge area when not used as sleeping quarters. Note mounted reading lights throughout interior, in master, salon and aft cabin.
Enjoy this very comfortable Sea Ray Sundancer express cruiser with lots of social seating area in open, covered cockpit and interior salon. Sleeps 5 in 2 cabins and on salon settee. Relax comfortably in well-ventilated interior and with air conditioning when needed. Plenty of storage in cabinets, hanging lockers, drawers throughout interior. Seat 6-8 in helm and cockpit areas while cruising with friends. Swim off stern via transom door to full length molded swim platform and folding ladder.
• Spacious cockpit and helm cushioned seats for 6-8
• Power helm seat
• Complete canvas and isinglass cockpit enclosure
• Cockpit freshwater sink
• Cockpit freezer
• Opening windshield adds ventilation to helm and cockpit
• Well-lit and ventilated interior
• Air conditioning
• Long salon power operated settee seats 4 and sleeps 1
• Removable salon table
• Queen partial-walkaround centerline master berth with custom mattress
• Master suite has 2 hanging lockers with glass doors
• Cushioned seat in master suite
• Reading lights in salon, master and guest suites
• Ample storage areas in master and guest suites and salon
• Guest suite aft with twin berths or queen berth
• Privacy curtains enclose master and guest suites
• Guest suite doubles as comfortable lounge
• New carpeting throughout interior
• Central vacuum system
• Spacious head with molded vanity and sink
• Wand shower faucet at sink
• Vacuflush head
Gourmet chefs and casual cooks will enjoy this fully equipped galley with ample counter workspace and cabinet storage. Conveniently located to port forward of head, across from salon settee.
• Solid corian counter gives large workspace
• Kenyon 2 burner electric cooktop
• GE microwave oven mounted over countertop
• Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with small freezer under counter
• Galley storage = 5 cabinets, 3 drawers, overcounter shelves
• Galley sink molded into countertop
• High stainless steel faucet
Fully equipped with all the navigation equipment to cruise lakes, rivers, intercoastal waterways and offshore.
• Garmin 540 GPS color chartplotter
• Raymarine SL70 radar
• Raymarine 215 DSC VHF radio
• Raymarine depth and speed monitor
• Ritchie helm mounted compass
• Remote controlled bow mounted searchlight
• Clarion XMD1 stereo with Boss stereo speakers in cabin and cockpit
• Panasonic TV with VHS player
Well organized electrical panel in galley displays AC and DC current equipment.
DC Current System:
• ProMariner 30 amp battery charger
• 4 group 27 batteries: 2 engine start, 1 house, 1 generator start
• Multiple 12v outlets
AC Current System:
• Westerbeke generator 4.5 kw with 152 hours
• Twin 30 amp shorepower outlets with shorepower cords
• Multiple AC outlets
• Twin Mercruiser 7.4 MPI V8 gas engines
• , 530 port engine hours, 20 hours since total rebuild
• 565 starboard engine hours, 20 hours since total rebuild
• V drive transmissions
• Twin 3 blade propellers
• Westerbeke 4.5 kw generator with 152 hours
• Hydraulic lift over engine room in aft cockpit
• Engine room automatic fire suppression system with manual pull
• Cruisair 12 BTU airconditioning
• Central vacuum system
• Hydraulic trim tabs with helm controls
• 6 gallon hot water heater
• Pressurized fresh water system
• Vacuflush head
• Recent bottom paint
• Bimini over helm and aft cockpit with complete isinglass enclosure
• Power helm seat
• Tonneau cockpit canvas storage cover
• Molded swim platform accessed through transom swing door
• Swim ladder folds into swim platform
• Freshwater washdown/shower at swim platform
• Windshield heater/defroster
• Opening center windshield
• Solid fiberglass hull with nonskid decks
• Bow and side stainless steel rails and grab rails along side and aft
• Lofrans electric anchor windlass with bow foot pedal and remote helm controls
• Fortress anchor
• Remote hydraulic trim tab controls
• Dual fender holders mounted on bow rails
This Sea Ray Sundancer 330 deserves your attention. She is in very good condition and well-cared for by owner. She is lift-kept and ready for you to cruise. One of Sea Ray's favorite models, she is built for fun and safety, and to comfortably accommodate your family and friends for overnight excursions and day cruising.
For more information and to schedule an appointment to see this great Sundancer 330, contact Capt. Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941.830.1047 or Wendy at 941.916.0660.
Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this Sundancer in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without FL sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.