1979 Hatteras Motor Yacht USCG COI 35 PASSENGERS!
US Coast Guard 35 Passenger License, Certificate of Inspection Valid Thru July 2021 - WITH ALL SYSTEMS READY TO GO!
All the Amenities,Options.and Features you expect on this Vintage Luxury Motor Yacht!
- Captain Owned and Maintained Professionally to US Coast Guard specifications.
- 35 Passenger License - USCG Certificate of Inspection expires July 2021
- Powered by Twin Detroit Diesels 8v92Ti Turbo - 550HP each with 480 Hours SMO
- This magnificent 58’ Hatteras Motor Yacht is one of the most Famous yachts of her era. Featuring a full-width salon and an enclosed aft deck, the Hatteras 58 was built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam and a long keel.
- The three-stateroom, three-head interior has the salon open to the lower helm and the galley and dinette down.
- Aft from the main salon through a sliding glass door is the enclosed aft deck with built-in ice maker. A companionway through the stern leads to the swim platform. The flybridge is accessible from the wheelhouse or from the aft deck.
- Additional features include teak interior cabinets and paneling, port/starboard wheelhouse doors, separate walk-in engine-rooms, and a full-size tub in the owner’s stateroom.
PLEASE VIEW SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor Yacht USCG COI 35 PASSENGERS!
- Unknown, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- 15 ft 10 in - 4.82 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 9 in - 1.45 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 17 ft - 5.18 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 74000 lbs
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 17 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 21 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 387 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
CONTACT: HERB STERNBERG
FLORIDA LICENSED & BONDED YACHT BROKER
Direct Line: 954-815-0107
INTERNATIONAL - Available on "WhatsApp"
Cruise to our WEB-SITE: www.edwardsyachtsales.com
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR BOAT? -
PLEASE CONTACT ME - "24/7"
I HAVE BUYERS SEEKING THEIR DREAM BOAT!
ATTENTION OUT OF STATE BUYERS:YOU CAN BUY AND USE YOUR BOAT IN FLORIDA FOR UP TO 180 DAYS WITHOUT ANY SALES TAX - PLEASE ASK HERB HOW! - 954-815-0107
Herb Sternberg 11 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $184,900
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2005 Pursuit 3370 OffshorePunta Gorda, FL, US $119,900
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $119,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaPort Tobacco, MD, US $149,900
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
2008 Manta 42 MkIVSt Georges, GD $315,000
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000