1995 Mangusta Express Motor Yacht
PRICE JUST REDUCED BY $200,000 -FOR THE BOAT SHOW
BEST DEAL FOR A 4-STATEROOM 100-FT MANGUSTA
18-month refit completed in 12/18. A sea trial proved her to be a Rockship!
This 100' MANGUSTA has a GREAT LAYOUT: 4 luxurious S/Rms & 7 heads + 4 crew S/Rms.
The latest pictures show her interior refit, but there have been additional mechanical and electrical upgrades sine the photos were taken. She is a perfect family &/o Charter Yacht, She is a show piece at any yacht club in the country!
All trades considered: cars, boats, or real estate. Owner financing available.
- Express Motor Yacht
- FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Express Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- A Bagigalupo - S Righini
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 100 ft - 30.48 meter
- 100 ft - 30.48 meter
- 21 ft 7 in - 6.58 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 16V - 2000
- Cruise Speed:
- 29 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 2000 (Individual), 4000 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 33 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 2460 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 530 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Rear sundeck cover includes a custom Bimini Top with toughed liner and stainless stations
- Tender is a 10ft hard bottom inflatable
- Cockpit includes table and chairs with has folding cushions
- Fold out hideaway swim ladder
- Convertible cocktail dining table with fully air conditioned al-fresco dining!
- Air condition and AC chillers inspected to yacht standards
- New bath includes custom installed bath fixtures
4 luxurious guest cabins all with ensuite heads - new interior soft goods just completed in 2018.
Large open rear deck with custom furniture. Huge sunpad on the foredeck and aft decks. Bimini foredeck hideaway top. Large enclosed helm deck and seating area - enclosed with A/C.
12 and 24 volt systems with twin 35kW generators just serviced.
Recent upgrades and repairs:
- 2006 MTU 2000 motors purchased from Detroit diesel. Motors were borescope and inspected prior to install. Custom install by certified MTU mechanic. Custom modifications to oil pans and stringer caps to allow for proper shaft alignment. Added extra oil reserve tank to compensate for oil pan modification.
- All fuel lines for mains and gens have been replaced with A1 grade lines, any original parts reused were cleaned and inspected before reinstallation (manifolds and valves).
- Racor filters inspected, disassembled, cleaned, painted. Prior to start up all fuel was polished by Luke fuel.
- Both day 676 Gal. day tanks were completely cleaned down to bare metal and epoxy coated and access plates re-bedded with new gaskets. Upon inspection Main tank might need light cleaning but over all look good.
- Port Generator, oil change approx. 30hours since, new voltage reg./new water pump/belts (all less than 3 months ago, air filter 2/20/18.
- Starbord generator, oil change less than 20 hour since, new water pump and voltage regulator.
- Steering, master cylinder for steering rebuilt, (2/17/18). 80% of hydraulic steering lines replaced. Hydraulic steering fluid flushed, and new fluid installed. Hydraulic steering pump was disassembled and inspected and painted.
- Rebuilt and painted main hydraulic pump for garage door, swim ladder and passarelle.
- Capstan, works great, no issues.
- Trim tabs, all 4 Cylinders were removed, and overhauled, and new hydraulic lines installed.
- Hydraulics, both garage door cylinders have been rebuilt as well as swim ladder
- Replaced all primary hydraulic hoses for garage, swim ladder and passarelle
- Refrigeration is new, installed 2-2018 hooked up to existing custom frigot sub zero ice boxes. 2 freezer with chilled shelves and 2 refrigerators. Both systems have new thermostats with temp alarms.
- Air conditioning, AC chillers work great.
- 4 new air handlers have been installed in the cockpit.
- Replaced wood under cockpit air handles and coated with epoxy.
- new carpet and padding throughout vessel
- New custom installed bath fixtures.
- Toilets have all been serviced and are in good working order.
- Custom upholstery, bedding, soft goods throughout vessel.
- Bow thruster, just serviced, new upper coupling and rubber coupling. Fluid was flushed and replaced ,new filter 7-2018
- New Bimini with new liner, new isging glass
- New aft deck furniture and custom cushions.
- Hull stripe and cabin house were wrapped with quality 3M wrap
- 8-month-old bottom job, 2 coats of sr-66
- Both black water pumps have been rebuilt.
- Grey water pumps inspected with no issues.
- Both emergency bilge/fire pumps have been rebuilt, 1-24v DC, 1-220AC.
- Wipers and washer fluid work with no issues
- CC tv system is in working order possible upgrade.
- New faux carbon fiber finish on dash
- Refurbished and replaced helm electronics to yacht standards
- New Garmin VHF radio
- Newly certified Zodiac Xtreme 13-man life raft.
- 8 new polyform f 8 fenders with covers
- New set of 1 1/8" dock lines (6) less than 3 months old
- 2 New JL audio 600-watt amps. With Fusion IPS700 blue tooth head unit
- Jet ski davit is 100% good working order.
- All 12 fire extinguisher are less than one year old.
- Upgraded engine room bilge pump to larger flow.
- Installed 7 new smart TVs
- New leather headboards in VIP and Master.
- Repainted and detailed engine room.
- Rebuilt both fresh water pumps
- Re-certified ER fire system
- Replace helm electronics with newer units
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
advanced co brokerage Florida power is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $99,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaPort Tobacco, MD, US $149,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,900
2004 Cabo Yachts 40 ExpressKey West, FL, US $330,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $179,900
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $179,900
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
1989 Offshore 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000