1999 Beneteau Oceanis 36 CC
"True Grit" is an incredibly well equipped vessel with very low hours on the Yanmar main engine and Fischer Panda 4 kw generator.
"True Grit" is ready to go sailing and needs nothing. The vessel is very clean and fresh with no "funny" odors. A pleasure to be aboard!
This vessel sports all new roller furling Mack sails for ease of handling and all standing rigging is new.
The vessel also has a reverse transom with steps to the water. This is commonly called a "Sugar Scoop".
Designed by Berret-Racoupeau with one of the most intelligent layouts that one might find anywhere in a 36' sailing vessel. "True Grit" has a very large and functional Galley. The vessel also has a large head and Master Stateroom, where you are not inclined to bump your head, because of the center cockpit design.
Please go to "Full Specs"/ "Discriptions" for a closer look at "True Grit"!
Also, Please see walk though video.
All electronics (including radar) are new and are high end.
The current owners have insured that this vessel have everything needed for safe and efficient Ocean passages. They have traversed the Bahamas and Caribbean, leaving for the new owners a vessel that would be hard to find fault with.
New 2018 10'4" Achilles hard bottomed inflatable Dinghy with 4 stroke 6.5 hp. Mercury outboard is negotiable.
For Your Consideration. Upgrades 2017-2018
* Yanmar 3GM30 27 hp. Main Engine at 1030 hrs.
* Fischer Panda 4 kw diesel generator with 1809 hrs.
* New: Raymarine ES 127 Hybridtouch Nav. panel.
* New: Navionics Caribbean Chip.
* New: Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar with Wifi.
* New: Raymarine i70 Wind Instrument.
* New: Raymarine Depth Sounder.
* New: Raymarine EV-100 Autopilot.
* New: Seatalk for Electronics Integration.
* New: 2000 watt Pure Signwave Inverter/55 amp Charger.
* New: LG Smart Flat Panel TV.
* New: TV Antenna on Mast 100 Channel Capable.
* New: SONY AM/FM/CD with Blue Tooth/Sirius Radio.
* New: XM Sirius Radio Antenna.
* New: Cockpit Speakers.
* New: Shore Power Cord.
* New: Main and Genoa Mack Sails/All Roller Furling.
* New: Main: High Aspect Dacron/Sunbrella Clew Cover.
* New: Genoa: Challenge Marblehead Premium Dacron.
* New: Genoa: Sunbrella Sun Cover.
* New: Garhauer 4 Rope Clutch.
* New: Standing Rigging Complete 2018.
* New: Isotherm Refrigeration Compressor.
* New: Bimini and Dodger with Strataglass inserts.
* New: New Locks for Deck Hatches.
* New: Solar Panels: Four Flexible at 100 watt Each.
* New: Two Aluminum Propane Tanks with Holder.
* New: Fresh Water Pump.
* New: Atlantic Galley Water filters at .5 Microns.
* New: Lewmar Winch.
* New: Seaward Galvanized 6 gal. Hot Water Heater.
* New: Transmission.
* New: Engine Mounts.
* New: Martek Heavy Duty Davits 600 Series.
* New: Davits with 4-1 Pulley System.
* New: Bow Lights.
* New: Spreader Lights.
* New: Keel Bolts: All Replaced with no Wear on Old.
* New: Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarms/FWD and Aft Cabins.
* New: VHF Antenna.
* New: Dripless Shaft Seal.
* New: Water Pump for Main Engine.
* New: Bottom Paint with 4 Coats.
* Yanmar and Generator Spares.
* 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air.
* Beneteau Manuals and Shipboard Equipment.
* Maintenance Performed at Prescribed Intervals.
* Coastguard Approved Life Vests x 6.
* Jackline and Harnesses.
* Safety Equipment.
"True Grit" is a rare find with most all vital equipment being new or in excellent shape. This would be a great choice for those seeking a vessel that is in a "ready to go" condition. All paperwork, (for work done) is available for the prospective buyers inspection. The vessel is very clean with the bilges being spotless. The owners have gone high end with all equipment purchased.
- Oceanis 36 CC
- Punta Gorda, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- True Grit
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft - 1.52 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 7 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 27 (Individual), 27 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 7 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 110 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 15 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
* Yanmar 3GM30 27 hp. Diesel Main Engine with 1030 operating hrs.
* New Transmission KM2P with reductions of 2:21.
* Direct drive with stainless shaft to 3 bladed bronze prop.
* Raymarine ES127 Hybridtouch Multifunctional panel.
* Navionics Caribbean chip.
* Raymarine Quantum Q24C RADAR with Wifi.
* Raymarine i70 wind speed and direction.
* Raymarine depth sounder.
* Raymarine EV 100 autopilot.
* Seatalk electronics integration.
* Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF.
* SONY AM/FM/CD with Sirius radio and Bluetooth.
* LG Flat screen smart TV.
* Fischer Panda 4 kw Diesel Generator at 1809 hrs.
* Breaker Panel with 120 VAC/12VDC AT Nav. station.
* Four Rolls 6v Batteries.
* Kasie pure Sinewave inverter at 2000 watts.
* Kasie inverter with 55 amp. charger.
* Battery switches/Gen. control pad and windlass breaker.
* Four 100 watt solar panels atop bimini with control box.
* Shorepower inlet at 30 amps.
* Shorepower cord.
* Stainless double sink.
* Atlantic water filters under sink .5 microns.
* ENO Stainless two burner propane stove with oven.
* GE microwave oven.
* Large two door in-counter Isotherm refigerator.
* Large preparation counter with abundant storage.
* Abundant counter space throughout Galley.
* Salon is warm and inviting, surrounding you with beautiful teak.
* Two striking blue and white settee's to port and starboard.
* Upholstery is in great condition.
* Teak cabinetry runs behind settee's.
* The port settee makes into another double berth.
* The centerline table folds to allow egress through.
* Centerline table opens to a very large dinette.
* A wine cabinet is located in the center of this table.
* The Salon overhead is in very good condition with lighting.
* There is an overhead opening hatch here.
* Screens are aboard for hatches and portlights.
* A flat screen TV is forward and starboard in Salon.
* Deck boards expose bilges that are spotless.
* Pumps and bilge pumps reside here in the bilges.
* Stereo speakers.
* Lift top chart table is here along with Nav. equipment.
* Electrical panel, VHF radio and stereo are here as well.
* AC controls and battery switches are nearby.
* This is a very inviting space.
* One can stand erect upon entering.
* A large double berth resides to starboard.
* There is a hangup closet and settee to port.
* Book cases are to port and starboard.
* The Head provides entrance to starboard.
* The Galley provides entrance to port.
* The head is large with plenty of room to shower.
* A large drain is located center of this space.
* Vessel has a shower sump to pump off water.
* A Jabsco Manual pump toilet is here.
* Paper products are stowed inside of cabinetry.
* The sink area is large with molded in sink.
* The sink faucet doubles as shower head.
* Access is attained from Salon or Master Stateroom.
* A teak cabinet is here for towels and stowage.
* Hot and cold running water.
* Large double berth.
* Pass through to Salon.
* Hangup closets port and starboard.
* Opening overhead hatch.
* Rocna anchor with chain and nylon rode.
* Lewmar electric anchor windlass.
* Spare anchor on stern.
* On demand pressurized Hot and cold water
* Seaward 6 gal. hot water heater.
* Dometic 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air.
* Shower sump pump.
* Bilge pump.
* New Mack Sails roller furling Genoa.
* New Mack Sails roller furling Mainsail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Please Contact Tom At: >>> 256-710-4419
Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
BUS: 727-449-8222 FAX: 727-461-9379
Licensed and Bonded
Sometimes, ya have to take the "Chance" to find what you're seeking in life!
Ask me about enjoying your new boat in "Sunny Florida" for 180 days tax free!
Video Beneteau 36 CC
Tom Olive 6 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2005 Meridian 411 Sedan 450 CumminsPunta Gorda, FL, US $234,900
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $125,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
2015 Boston Whaler 315 ConquestMiami, FL, US $263,900
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
1995 Hunter 40.5 Wing KeelPunta Gorda, FL, US $86,900
2010 Voyage Yachts 500St Augustine, FL, US $559,000
1977 Gulfstar Center Cockpit SloopLighthouse Point, FL, US $89,000
2006 Altamar 50Coconut Grove, FL, US $340,000
2005 Hunter 420Port Canaveral, FL, US $149,900
2015 American Tug 485Stuart, FL, US $999,990
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2000 Sea Ray 480 Sedan BridgeUnknown, TT $249,999
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaNewburg, MD, US $149,900
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
2010 Sea Vee 340 OpenMiami, FL, US $227,500
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $199,000
2006 Intrepid 370 CCMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
1991 Hatteras Cockpit Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $299,900
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000