1999 Taswell Custom Built 50' Ta Shing
VALUED AT OVER $695,000 "FAIR MARKET VALUE" IN 2015 SURVEY (SURVEY AVAILABLE) BY LICENSED AND ACCREDITED MARINE SURVEYOR. LISTED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
OWNER IS WILLING TO PART WITH HER FOR NEARLY $250,000 LESS THAN APPRAISED FAIR MARKET VALUE. DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE!
BE SURE TO VIEW ALL THREE VIDEOS AT THE END OF THE LISTING--YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE ESSENSE OF THIS BOAT UNLESS YOU SEE HER IN ACTION! "THE BEAR NECESSITIES" is ANYTHING but bare! This custom-designed world cruiser is the flagship of the Taswell fleet. She was built to the highest standards of luxury and perfection. There is NOTHING this boat lacks. She is a true go-anywhere boat--sail the world in comfort, safety, and style. Her owner worked with the Ta Shing factory to spec out every single detail of her, with extra emphasis on safety and structural integrity.
The experienced and demanding owner, along with the artisans at the TaShing yard, had a distinctive aim: to have a custom Taswell 50’ yacht built, featuring beauty, grace and excellence in construction, combined with the best of sailing characteristics.
She is now offered on the brokerage market for you. As you come in to anchor this magnificent vessel, all eyes will be on you!
- Light Gray Corian Countertops W/Fiddles Completely Surrounding Galley & 4-Cut Out Handholds In Fiddles @ Fwd. End Of Galley
- Large Lighted Curved Cabinet W/3-Areas For Galley Stores/Provisions 8½‘Feet x 7½ Feet Of Provision Storage
- Thin Lites W/Custom Teak “EYE-SHIELD”, Glare Protector Valances
- Over The Counter Custom Cabinetry
- Large Dry Storage Locker
- Silverware Drawer
- Multiple Large Pullout Storage Drawers
- Louvered Storage Cabinets
- All Drawers & Lockers In Galley, Lined W/White Formica
- 3-Burner Gimballed S.S. Force 10 Gimbaled Stove W/Oven & Broiler
- Custom Built-In “Vent-a-hood” W/Engine Room Type Blower
- Xantrax Fireboy Propane Sensing System
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water in Galley, Heads & Stern Outside Shower
- Fresh Water & Salt Water Foot Pump In Galley
- 2-Large, Extra Deep Polished Stainless Steel Sinks
- Single Lever Hot & Cold Pressure Water Faucet
- 2-In Sink, Foot Pumped, Water Faucets. 1-Salt Water, 1-Dual Purpose Per Galley Description
- Corian Sink Covers, Which Store In A Custom Trapezoidal Cabinet Over Sinks
- Teak Soap Holder
- Locker Under Sink Unit
- Totally Custom Designed & Custom Installed, Dual Sea Frost Fridge/Freezer Systems, 1-Engine Driven, 1-110V
- Top Loading Access To Both Refrigerator & Freezer
- 2-“Traditional” Heavy Duty Front Opening Fridge/Freezer Doors To Both Doors W/Double Seals
- 3-Lg. Capacity Plates, 2-For freezer, 1-For Refrigerator, Both Mounted In Ceiling Of Fridge/Freezer, 1-Side Mounted Plate In Freezer
- Lighted Fridge/Freezer compartments
- Temperature Gauges & Controls For each of The Refrigeration Systems
- Ground-Breaking Designed 3-Tiered Double Unit, Swing Out Spice Rack
- Icemaker (25#’s Ice Per Day (New 2016)
- Custom Built In Knife Holder
- Teak Paper Towel Holder
- Teak Dish Towel Bar
- Built In Panasonic Microwave
- 3-S.S. Opening Ports
- Cantalupi LED Overhead Lights Front & Aft
- 11 Gal. S.S. Hot Water Tank (New-2016)
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
- 1-Electric Raymarine Type 100/300 Autopilot
- 1-Hydraulic Raymarine S3G Smart Pilot Course
- Computer Autopilot (2008)
- Custom Built Switch Pilot For Switching Between The Hydraulic and Electric Autopilot
- Raymarine 48 Mile Radar
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST8002 Autopilot Controller In Cockpit
- Autohelm, Autopilot Controller @ Navigation Center
- 2-Raymarine Flux Gate Compasses
- 1-5” Ritchie Globemaster Compass @ Cockpit with S.S. sliding cover
- Raymarine SR100 Sirius Weather System
- Raystar 125 Raymarine GPS
- Smart Radio SR161/SR162 AIS Receiver
- Interphase SE200 - 2-Pod, 180 Degree Forward Bearing Sonar
- Custom Built 12V Computer (2008)
- Raymarine RNSV6.0 Navigation Software For The Computer
- Wireless Computer Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- Wired Keyboard As Spare
- Wired Mouse As Spare
- External Speakers
- VISIONEER Strobe XP100 Scanner
- HP 460 Color Printer
- Navionics Charts For Caribbean & U.S., East Coast
- E120 Chart Plotting Display-Main Nav System On Boat (2011)
- Traditional Paper Charts For Caribbean & U.S. East Coast
- 1-Magellan XL1200 Handheld GPS
- 1-Garmin 48 Handheld GPS
- 1-GPS MAP 76CX Handheld GPS (New In Box)
- 1-Garmin GA29 GPS Antenna Pole/Flush Mount (New In Box)
- 1-Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS (2008)
- Raymarine ST80 System with spare displays
- Cell Phone Tower Amplifier For 30 Mile Coverage
- Icom 802 Ham Radio/SSB W/ICOM SP-24 External Speaker
- Cooper Mesh Counterpoise Embedded Throughout The Hull For SSB
- Standard Horizon VHF Gx3000S W/2-Mics, 1-Helm Mounted
- ICOM, IC-M802 Handheld VHF @ Nav Station
- W/Wall Mounted Charger & Spare Battery (2008)
- ICOM, IC-M72 Handheld VHF @ Nav Station
- 2-Loud Hailers, Mast Mounted, Operated From Mic @ Helm
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Wind Vane System
- Kiss Wind Generator (2008) with spare bearings stored in boxes
- Custom Stereo With:
- Sony Amplifier
- Technics RS-TR474 Stereo Cassette Deck
- Panasonic DVD-C220D Video/CD/DVD Player
- Plus Corp. U2-1130 DLP1700 Ansi-Lumen Projector Fed By Focus Corporation Quad10 Pro Line Quadroupler, Projected To 76” Drop Down Screen
- Big Screen, KVH Trackvision G4 Satellite Receiver Bose Acoustimass-10 Home Theatre Speaker System & An Additional Powered Subwoofer.
- 19” Samsung LCD TV that swings up out of the way and revels a LARGE louvered Storage locker.
- Iridium Satellite Phone W/Handset Or External Hands-Free Mic & Speaker
- New Pair Gyro Stabilized Waterproof Binoculars in their own pelican case with form fitted foam.
- 7-Position WEMA Fuel & Water Tank Gauges
- Chelsea Ships Brass Clock
- Chelsea Brass Barometer
- International Code Flag Set
- Ubiquity 2.4GHz and 5GHz Titanium Internet Radio
- Linksys Wireless Router
- Linksys PSUS4 Print Server
- Serial 2 Ethernet Converter
- USB 2.0 Manual Share Switch Hub
- Lifeline AGM Batteries, 6-8G House 1350 Ah, 2-4D Engine Start 360 Ah, 2-8G27 For Dingy 150Ah which charge off the yachts main charging system.
- WELLS Battery Combiner
- Xantrex Marine 30 – 130-Amp Carger/Inverter
- Westerbeke 12KW Diesel Generator W/2441 Eng. Hrs Generator Has Both Mechanical & Electronic Regulation for smooth 120v operation from no load to full load. No burning up compressors from low voltage operation
- Link 2000R Battery Monitoring System W/1-Complete Spare System In The Box and latest software revisions on both.
- Decklights On Bow
- 4-Spreader Deck Lights, 2-Facing Aft, 2-Facing Forward
- Stern Lights
- International Navigation & Steaming Lights
- Tri-Anchor Strobe Light
- Nav Station Lights
- Red LED Courtesy Lights Throughout
- Interior Valance Lighting
- Cabin Lights
- Lighted Interior Hanging Cedar Lined Lockers
- Thinlite Flourescents:
2-Cockpit Ceiling, Red & White for night vision under sail
- BBQ Grill Light For Night Cooking
- 110 Volt Outlet, Under Starboard Stern Seat For BBQ Rotisserie
- Fans Mounted @ Ea. HatchThroughout, 2-Swing Out Fans @ Aft Cabin Ports
- 2-50 Amp 110V Inlets @ Stern Of Boat
- 2-75’ - 50 Amp Shore Power Chords
- WEMA 7-Position Gauge System For Fuel, Water & Holding Tanks
- 2 new (2017)-Electric Par Jabsco Heads with air hydraulic seats and tops.
- 2-Backup Alpha Alternator Regulators
- 2-130 Amp Heir Heavy Duty Interchangeable Alternators, 1-On Each Engine W/ZAP Stops
- 2nd Set Of Gauges & Stop/Start Switches For Generator Mounted On Electrical Panel
- Outback Power System Solar Controller
- Kiss Wind Generator Controller
- Bilge Pump Monitoring System For Rule 3500 Pump W/Backup Spare Rule 1500 Pump
- Custom Mast & Boom To Accommodate New Boom In Boom Forespare Mainsail Furling System
- Double Spreaders
- 6-Hood Dorades On Teak Dorade Boxes W/S.S. Guards
- 7-Hood Opening Hatches W/Screens & Privacy Shields
- 22-Hood 316 S.S. Opening, Screened Ports
- 6- Large 3-dogged Hood Yacht system S.S. opening Screened Ports in Galley and main Salon instead of the usual plexaglass non opening ports down the doghouse sides that cracks crazes and is prone to leaks. These very expensive super high quality ports were chosen to always be CLEAR tempered glass…dress up the yacht with the stainless… and NOT LEAK.
- Deck Scuppers
- Open, European Type Bow Pulpit For Bow Boarding, W/Teak Seat/Step & Dual Sunbrella Bags W/Pockets, Mounted On S.S. Bow Rails For Storage of Snubbers W/2-S.S. Claws & Anchor Marker Float W/7600 lb. Kevlar retrival Line
- Custom Stainless Steel Stern Posts, 1-For KISS Wind Generator, 1-For Antenna Farm
- 6- Custom S.S. Fender Holders Mounted On, Dinghy Davits And Stern Railings
- Switlick 6 person Liferaft Mounted On a custom designed and built S.S. Horizontal Launch System incorporated into the stearn double stainless steel lifeline which then Swings-Out, over the water to facilitate easy launch in a heartbeat.
- Custom S.S. Rail Mounts For Extensive Jerry Cans, All W/Hunter Green Trimmed Stamoid Canvas, W/S.S. Chain Security System.
- Double Lifelines On S.S. Stanchions, From Mid-Ship, Forward
- Double 316, 11-Gauge S.S. Solid Lifelines, From Midship, Aft into which the liferaft launching system is incorporated.
- 2-Opening Side Gates Amidships, Port & Starboard
- Oversized Forward, Aft & Mid-ship Cleats
- Custom Oversized Cleats @ Sugarscoop, For Dingy Tie-off
- Custom S.S. Sacrificial Stern Protector Inbedded Into Sugarscoop
- Custom Installed Dual Backstays, 1-Insulated For Single Sideband, Both Mounted At The Bottom Of The Stern Sugarscoop, Providing A More Open Aft Deck Area
- Custom EdsonTeak Wheel W/30 Coats Of Bristol W/Teak Grate Under
- Fiberglass Hard Bimini And Hard Dodger W/Complete, Removable, Total Enclosure, W/G.E. MR10 "Mar Resistant, Guaranteed NOT To Yellow, Crack Or Craze, For 10 Years) 1/8” crystal clear. Lexan
- 2-Thin lite Flourescent Red & White Lights In Bimini
- 2-Overhead Bimini Windows To Enable Viewing Of Sail Shape & Wind Vane @ Top Of Mast
- 4-Solar Panels Over Bimini And 2-Solar Panels Over Dinghy Davits = 1,000 Watts delivers 65Amps to the batteries in full sunlight.
- Outboard, Starboard Side Locker W/Space For 2-20#-Aluminum Propane Tanks
- Highly Varnished Teak Dining Table In Cockpit, Folds Out At Nav Station
- Drink Holder At Nav Station
- Dual Opening, Teak Doors @ Companionway W/Lazer Cut Nautical Anchor Emblems On Both Doors W/Multiple Lock System & Lexan Backups Behind Doors
- Custom Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions W/Back Rest and also For Rear Seats W/Green Trim
- 1- ENGEL, 12 V 3-Amp, Deck Mounted Refridgerator Box Drink Cooler
- Teak Toe Rail W/30 Coats Bristol
- Stainless Steel Chain Plates
- Grabrails On Deck
- Stainless Steel Dorade Guards
- 2-Custom Mounted Dock Boxes, Fwd Of Mast, For Yachts Ondeck Tools Storage
- Integrated Hot & Cold Fresh Water, Shower Built Into Swim Platform
- Salt & Freshwater Deck And Anchor Washdown On The Bow
- 2-Black “STARBOARD” Fenderboards
- Bow To Stern Stamoid Full Boat Cover. Conveys with the yacht.
- Maxwell Neilson VWC 3500 Electric Anchor Windlass W/Custom Mounting Plate and a custom designed Dual Chain Stripping System
- 1-Up/Down Windlass Control @ Bow
- 1-Up/Down Windlass Control @ Cockpit
- Digital Chain Counter @ Cockpit
- 2-12 Strand Anchor Snubbers
- Double S.S. Anchor Bow Roller Assembly That Allows For Self-Launch Of Each Anchor
- 1-110 Manson Bruce S.S. Anchor W/275’ High Test Chain
- 2-75# S.S. CQR Anchors W/275’ High Test Chain
- 2-Anchor Chain Locks W/Custom Holes For Pins To Keep Chain From Ever Letting Go In Heavy Seas
- 5-Fire Extinguishers: 1-Forward Head, 2-Main Saloon, 1-Aft Stateroom, 1-Halon In Eng. Room
- Emergency Tiller (Still In Orig. Wrapping)
- 4-Spreader Deck Lights, 2-Facing Aft, 2-Facing Forward
- Stern Lights Mounted Above Dingy Under Solar Panels
- International Navigation & Steaming Lights
- Tri-Anchor Strobe Light
- Manual Bilge Pump In Cockpit
- Jay Stuart Haft Firdell Blipper
- Air Horn
- Boat Hook
- 4-Life Vests
- 2-Life Harnesses
- E120 MOP
- Switlik 6-Man Liferaft Mounted in Cannister On Custom S.S. Rail Emergency Launch System Re-certified 2015
- EPIRB 406, Re-certified & New Battery 2015
- Completely Grounded Boat
- Forespar Lightening Protection System & 2-Elephant Ear Lightening Strike Protection Systems
- Novurania MX380DFL Hard Bottom Ships Tender W/Console & 40hp Honda BF35A Outboard Eng. W/Power Trim & BST12 Built-In Inflation System + Double Sided Stamoid Detachable Bimini, (2017)New Instruments, New S.S. Prop Honda engine completely serviced & Additional Built-In 12 Gallon Fuel Tank, For A Total Of 22 Gallons Of Fuel New Throttle and Shift cables. She comes with a trailer that conveys with the yacht with new tires, new wheels newly carpeted runners, and new bearing buddies (2017) A custom built in extra seat in front of the console that folds down out of the way if so desired. 2ea. 8G27 lifeline AGM batteries custom mounted to the front floor with j-hooks.
- Full Green Trimmed Double Sided Stamoid Tender Cover W/Custom Zippered Areas For Inspection Etc.
- Forespar Keel Stepped, Custom Mast & Boom
- New fully battened Mainsail In The In-Boom Furling System Used for only 1 year.
- Manual Forespar Solid Spring Loaded Vang WBlock & Tackle Adjustment System
- Custom Spinnaker Truck Built In @ Top Of Mast To Prevent Spinnaker From Jamming Against Genoa
- 1-Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole Mounted On Mast W/Dedicated Anderson Winch For Raising And Lowering Pole
- 1-Dedicated Anderson Winch On Mainsheet Traveler
- 1-Forespar 135% Furling Genoa
- 1-155% Furling Genoa On Harken Roller Furling
- 1-Furling Staysail On Harken Roller Furling
- 1-Fully Battened In Boom Furling Mariner Mainsail
- Navtec Terminal Rigging Connectors Assembled W/Life Caulk, Which Penetrates 1x19 S.S. Standing Rigging Prevents Any Internal Rust.
- Double Spreaders
- Full International Flag Set W/Flag Halyards
- Custom made roller type Shroud Protectors
- 1x19 S. S. Standing Rigging
- 1-Each 1x19 Backstay
- 1-Each 1x19 Insulated Backstay these backstays are split only at the top of the mast.
- 2-Electric S/T Lewmar #58 Genoa Winches – 2-Speed
- 2-Manual S/T Lewmar #40 Staysail Winches – 2 Speed
- 1-Electric S/T Lewmar #44 Mainsail Winch – 2 Speed
- 1-Manual S/T Lewmar #40 Staysail Halyard On Mast – 2 Speed
- 1-Manual S/T Lewmar #48 Genoa Halyard On Mast – 2 Speed
- 2-Lewmar Winch Handles
- Halyard Stoppers On All Lines, Including Topping Lift
- Removable Boom Preventer System W/Halyard Stoppers Led To Cockpit
- Custom Sheet Chaffing System On All Standing Rigging
- Mainsail Boom Has Built In Double Sided Stamoid For Mainsail Sun Protection
- Yanmar 4LHTE Turbo Charged 110 HP Diesel Engine W/1232 Engine Hours
- Oil Pan Under Main Engine W/Custom Electric Oil Pump Changing System For Engine, Transmission & Generator makes changing the oil a breeze as it takes it out and puts the new oil in with a 3 valve manifold
- Right Hand Rotation
- Flexible Engine Mounts
- Kanzaki KM5A 2.57:1 Transmission
- Custom Fuel Polishing & Priming System
- Engine Alarm – All Engine Controls Mounted On Pedestal In Cockpit
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW Generator #12.5BTDA W/2441 Eng Hrs W/Both Mechanical & Electronic Regulation
- Systems & 2-Eng. Control Panels, 1-Eng Mounted, 2-Mounted on Electrical Panel
- Wesmar 10hp Bow Thruster
- 3-Blade PYI Reversing Prop & New PYI Drippless Draft Seal (2015)
- New Cutlass Bearing (2015)
- Shaft Lock Break System @ Helm
- Quadrant Protections at 35 Degrees each side of centerline.
- 3-Fuel Filters Inline On Both The Engine & Generator
- 140 Gallon Fuel Total
- 200 Gallons Water In 3 each S.S. Tanks
- Spectra 1000GPD, 42GPH Watermaker W/12,000 Volt Z-Brain W/3-Position Manifolds To Direct Water To Ea. Individual Tank
- Icemaker U-Line (New 2016) 25#’s Per Day
- Kiss Generator W/Electronic Controller & Extra Set Of Bearings, New In Box
- 2 Each – Heavy Duty Heir 130 Amp Super Heavy Duty Interchangeable Alternators
- 2-Each - Link 2000R Charger/Alternator Controllers, 1-Online, 1-New In Box
- 2-Each – Backup Alpha 3-Stage Regulators with quick changeover switches.
- 1-Outback Power System Solar Controller
AC and PLUMBING:
- 3-Each Cruiseair 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning Units W/SMX Digital Controllers
- 1-Rule 3500 Bilge Pump W/Pump Counter System
- 1-Rule 1500 Backup Bilge Pump
- 1-Gusher Bilge Pump
- 2-New Par Jabsco Electric Heads W/Hydraulic Seats & Lids & Groco 750 Filters W/Monel Baskets For Deodorizing Head & Lubricating Mascerators
- 2-FRP Reinforced Holding Tanks Total Of 50 Gallons, Both W/Mascerators To Pump Overboard @ Sea & Aft Mascerator Has ”Y” Valve That Can Act As A 4th Emergency Bilge Pump
- 2-Sump Pumps, 1-Ea Shower W/Filters Prior To Pumps
- 1-Each Freshwater Inlet W/Quick Disconnect
- 3-Layer S.S. Fuel Filtering System For Cleaning Fuel, Before It Goes Into Tanks.
“THE BEAR NECESSITIES” is the most completely equipped Taswell 50’ ever built.
“THE BEAR NECESSITIES” has been designed for serious cruising with features for the cruising lifestyle, including an elegant interior, designed by the owners, complete with custom crystal stemware, dinnerware, bed covers and rugs, and plenty of storage for all the spares and extras necessary for self contained cruising.
This yacht was built with the tradition, success and experience of one of the sailing world's most prestigious yacht builders. Materials, craftsmanship, exquisite woodwork, and flawless joinery are combined in a safe, luxurious performance yacht. It took twice as long to build this yacht as a standard model, to give you an idea of the dedication of the builders and owners to produce one second to none.
“THE BEAR NECESSITIES” is the ONLY double walk through version, sporting every custom feature and then a few more that most sailors have never imagined. The owner's in-depth knowledge, design concepts, and inspiring ideas were incorporated into this yacht. The owner traveled to the TaShing factory FOUR times, once per quarter, for a duration of over a month each visit during the year of construction, to ensure that every single detail was EXECUTED meeting or exceeding the design specifications.
Designed by naval architect Bill Dixon of the British firm Angus S. Primrose, Ltd., in Hampshire, England, the hull shape reflects current thinking and technology with a comfortable blend of performance and seaworthiness. The Taswell has a classic modern cruising profile above the waterline, classic stylish overhangs fore and aft, a good beam, relatively deep forefoot and a long straight INTEGRAL keel, a semi-balanced skeg hung rudder, making this yacht perform with kindly motion in head seas and is easy to keep on a steady cours
“THE BEAR NECESSITIES” is an elegant and seaworthy performance cruiser with impeccable sailing characteristics in the harshest weather of the North Atlantic to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
Be sure to view the line drawings!
- Custom Built 50' Ta Shing
- Kemah, TX, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- THE BEAR NECESSITIES
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 15 ft - 4.57 meter
- Draft - max:
- 7 ft 4 in - 2.23 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 4LHTE Turbo Charged
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 110 (Individual), 110 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 150 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Headroom is 6’5” or better, throughout the boat and storage capacity can only be noted as “incredible”. Beautiful first class workmanship in hand selected teak, sanded and treated to a smooth satin finish, with high gloss finish on all trim. The floor is teak and holly with 10 coats of Epoxy, varnished to a high gloss, on which rest the custom Belgium rugs, accenting specific areas. The overhead throughout is perforated marine grade Majilite fabric in a champagne color, with varnished teak battens, custom built and installed for easy drop-down overhead, in all areas.
All doors are beveled and hand fitted, all hanging lockers are lighted and cedar lined and are equipped with louvered or vented doors. Overhead lighting is done with beautiful Cantalupi fixtures using LED lamps, as well as many fluorescent fixtures in appropriate places and tasteful brass reading lamps, 2 in forward cabin, 4 in the main saloon and 4 in the aft cabin with two large led lamps inside of the crystal locker accentuating the crystal as the centerpiece and purveying the luxury of the yacht. In addition there is theater lighting down both sides of the main salon over and under the curtains as well as behind the custom built hand held starburst center piece over the starburst table.
The upholstery has been upgraded to high grade custom, 300,000 double rub upholstery, (most upholstery is 15,000 double rubs.) in a beautiful Hunter Green, which is accented throughout the yacht. There are white curtains trimmed in green, lined with “black out” fabric in the main saloon and custom “black out” port covers, trimmed in green, in the staterooms etc. There are two electric 13 way power custom built FLEXSTEEL swiveling easy chairs covered in green ultraleather for viewing of the 76” big screen video system
There are custom teak handholds mounted throughout for additional safety whilst underway, most notably over the main dinette, where you will find handholds designed into the table lighting unit. Forward berth and saloon settees have lee-cloths.
“THE BEAR NECESSITIES” features private accommodations for two couples in separate cabins, plus a settee berth and sleeps up to six people in accommodations with the forward cabin, main salon and owners quarter berth cabin.
FORWARD STORAGE/WORKSHOP AREA:
Starting most forward, with access from a 30” x 30” Hood yacht systems 316 SS overhead hatch (plus a spare hatch that conveys with the yacht) that allows for easy sail changes from inside to outside, as well as through a large door in the forward area leading to the centerline forward-Berth shower and bathroom suite. There is a divided chain locker with U shackles holding the bitter end of the high tensile chain that is bolted to the center division of the divided locker so as to never lose the bitter end!!!, and drains in the locker. Outboard louvered lockers and cabinets, shelving, swing out work seat (Plus spare seat that conveys with the yacht)… work surface to starboard and center and nonskid flooring that is removable for access to the bow thruster. Both to port & starboard, just forward of the shower bulkhead, there are 2 large lockers (1-each side) with access from the workshop and floor to ceiling storage for spares and miscellaneous items “We all know there is never enough storage on a yacht” . On the portside of the workroom, there is a sail storage area.
The knowledgeable liveaboard cruising yachtsman, knows well, how necessary an actual workshop is, for comfortable long-term cruising. With the abundant storage for spares, ships “fluids”, work surface, the cruising sailor has ONE place in which to find those emergency necessities and ONE place, in an “air conditioned atmosphere”, to work on those constant boating projects.
Next aft is the large guest bath/head suite, with a roomy molded in, one piece centerline, shower stall with locking Lexan doors, teak underfoot grating for safety and filter prior to the shower sump pump. The bulkheads are white Formica, trimmed in beautiful teak and the head features an oval Stainless Steel sink on Corian countertop, a large teak trimmed mirror, NEW (2017)electric marine macerateroring toilet with air hydraulic seats and covers, good lighting and ventilation. The head is ventilated with 2 opening stainless steel portlights and weatherproof dorades. There is a locker under the sink and outboard, as well as shelf with fiddles and lockers outboard of the toilet with fiddled shelving above. A large fire extinguisher is built into the head next to the toilet. The toilet paper holder is cleverly concealed behind the sink door such that when it is opened and swung out the toilet paper is right in front of the toilet for easy access. There are Teak towel racks in easy reach of the shower or sink.
Next aft is the forward guest suite sleeping area with a large full sized Pullman berth to port with louvered lockers outboard, opening port, overhead dorades and reading lights. At the foot of the bed, there are two large louvered storage lockers on the forward bulkhead. Also, you will note, a bank of large storage drawers under the Pullman berth. To starboard, it is notable that the owner has designed into this custom guest suite, a wonderful vanity/desk area that is nearly as large as most yachts navigation stations. There is a swing out seat with comfortable back, on S.S. arms. A large mirrored locker in front of the seat, a large louvered cabinet just aft of the chair, and forward of the chair, is a large double louvered cedar lined hanging locker. Overhead dorade, teak trimmed mirror, 110 V. crystal ships lamp on custom teak corbel AND, the desktop opens to hold all of your necessities.
This forward suite is truly designed for the comfort and convenience, that ships guests on this class of yacht would expect and enjoy.
MAIN SALON Midships is the main salon which features a luxurious, satin varnished all teak interior. The mast is surrounded by a custom curved teak cover, all in furniture grade teak. The front side of the mast, which is in the forward cabin, has an opening door to access to anti-syphoning valves for forward head and shower. In the main saloon, next to the mast base is a floor panel which accesses mast wiring, all of which goes to terminal strips and all terminal strips are labeled. None of the wiring has to be cut nor removed when the mast is taken out, which makes re-stepping the mast and getting the wiring to properly work, a simple matter of just reconnecting it.
Just to port of the mast is a beautiful large ”lighted” Crystal cabinet with cut, beveled glass door and cut, beveled glass window, on the port side of the cabinet. Inside are plexiglass shelves routed to fit the base of each piece of crystal and with locks for the ships 12-person crystal champagne, wine, highball and water glasses, The teak locker door under, holds the fine white, gold trimmed, 8-person china service, all of which is stored in zippered, padded bags, with non-skid between each piece. This area was specifically chosen to store these magnificent dinner settings, as it is on centerline where there is less motion whilst offshore. All of the crystal sterling silver and china convey with the yacht. As previously stated this is the first thing you see after you come down the companionway ladder and turn around…and it instantly sets the tone of this magnificent vessel for all your friends. “No expense spared”!!!!!
Outboard to port, is the large, comfortable “convertible” settee with luxurious “body shaped” back cushions. There are TWO beautiful teak tables, one rectangular shaped for cocktail and hors d’ouvres, the other is a much larger dining table and is curved at the aft end and both use the S.S. adjustable mount beneath. Both tables, as well as the overhead lighting feature, have a teak “starburst” design and a holly inlay that encircles the starburst design. There is a large storage area behind the main companionway stairs with a dedicated compartment to safely and securely hold the dining table when isn’t in use, plus a large trash pull out bin.
On centerline, to starboard, is the second dining/seating couch, with removable back and built in handholds, for security while moving fore and aft, while underway.
Overhead of the dining table is a large teak custom designed lighting feature, with a "starburst" design and a holly inlay that encircles the starburst design. There are 6, built in Cantalupi LED lighting fixtures, theatre rope lighting above and behind, and hand-hold cut-outs for safety.
Outboard to port and most forward, is a double louvered door with storage behind, followed by a cubby alcove with 2 hood yacht systems 316 stainless steel opening ports with clear tempered 3/8” glass and real full turn dogs to tighten for no leaks unlike aluminum ports with with quarter turn dogs!!!! , 2 brass reading lights above and on either side and a 22" fluorescent light over the ports. There is an additional louvered locker aft, which holds the flat screen TV, which is mounted on an innovative fold up/down platform, which gives you access to a large storage locker, while the TV is secured in it’s “up” position. Below this locker, is yet another storage cabinet. The ships 3-ring binders, categorized and filled with every brochure, system information and more, are located behind the center cushions in a locker .
In the ceiling at the center of the port settee, there is a 76” pull down, theatre big screen, for watching movies with the built in projection system. There is a BOSE surround sound system with 12-multiple speakers, including 1-non powered and 1-powered sub woofer, located under the center seat and one behind the FLEXSTEEL easy chair. “ All your friends will be bringing DVD’s and popcorn over to share on evernings at anchor”. There is also room for foldable chairs to increase seating for more friends in the main salon.
The starboard side of the main saloon has two electric 13-position, custom designed Flexsteel Ultra-Leather recliners, in Hunter Green. Outboard forward, there is a large louvered teak locker with fiddled shelf under. Next aft is the alcove where there are 2-S.S. opening ports identical to those on the port side, 2 brass ships reading lights, and the Plus-System-1700, ANSI-LUMEN projector for viewing movies on DVD’s. Over the 2-opening ports, there is a 22" fluorescent light, which lights the entire alcove area. Between the seats is a “V” shaped, hinged top-opening liquor/wine locker, that holds over a dozen bottles in secure and separated storage.
Behind the chairs are additional storage lockers and the yacht’s controls for the entertainment equipment and sound systems.
There are Italian Cantalupi LED lights throughout, brass reading lights and on the main saloon starboard bulkhead, you’ll find a BEAUTIFUL brass, Danish, E.S. Sorenson gimballed Paraffin Globe lamp that when lit projects bueatiful clipper ships. (There is a spare lamp chimney for this bueatiful light all of which conveys with the yacht)!!! There is courtesy lighting throughout, as well as red “night vision” lighting.
There are green trimmed, white curtains with black-out lining, which run the full length of the main saloon on the cabin house, as far back as the chart table to port and clear through the galley to starboard. The valances have “theater rope lighting”, above and below these Stainless Steel Hood Yacht Systems ports yet concealed behind the curtains which offer fantastic theater effect when watching movies on the big screen as well as sending a soft glow against all of the main salon ports on both sides of the yacht.
All S.S. 316 Hood opening ports have TRUE, traditional, ocean-going” offshore port “dogs” for security and the best possible seal for an opening port. All 6 overhead dorades throughout the boat, have louvered teak covers with sliding vents to easily open or close the dorades. In addition, there are offshore safety sea plugs which screw in below, as well as the S.S. covers which replace the dorades, so that they are sealed from above, even in the fiercest conditions such that no water can come in through the dorades. There are handrails under-cabin house ports the entire length of the boat for safety, as well as cut out handholds throughout the boat at counter top height.
All 7 overhead hatches are Hood 316 Stainless Steel and have sliding screens and privacy shields that disappear into the overhead, as well as exterior white with Hunter green trimmed padded insulated new hatch covers that are snapped to the stainless steel hatches such that the hatches may be opened and closed WITHOUT having to remove the covers... What a blessing when a carribean downpour jumps up from out of nowhere. They are also fitted with a novel and useful, fold up fans, so that when the hatch is open, the fans fold up and take the place of cumbersome wind scoops to ventilate the boat. Flip the fans down close the hatches and your all set for that unexpected shower.
The floors are teak and holly and underneath, house the ships equipment, through-hulls, valves and PVC conduit, which runs throughout the boat, with messengers. All batteries are bolted to the floor, using Lexan strips across them, to secure them in heavy seas.Navigation/Command Center
Directly aft of the main salon and to port, is the ships command center, in a proper offshore, forward facing designed navigation station. Here we have a huge forward facing chart table, with an additional shelf and work area to port, creating an “L” shaped navigation area with tremendous room for an exceptional compliment of navigation and electronic equipment for easy use while navigating.
The large nav table/desk, which can hold real sized navigational charts also has an under the desk, slide-out drawer for the wireless computer keyboard. The Captains Chair is a comfortable contoured, swivel style arm chair, with teak arm rests, mounted on a stainless steel pedestal, for comfort while navigating in offshore sailing conditions. Above and outboard there is one deck prism, for added light. The main electrical panel is at your fingertips from the Captains nav chair for complete control of the yacht at this position.
There are 2-generous storage lockers under the desk top and beside the Captains chair, 3-large doors under the nav station half-bulkhead and a large louvered cabinet, outboard and above the Captains chair. Above the desktop, forward and to port, is yet another locker where the scanner is mounted on a hinged door, and just aft of scanner in the alcove is where the printer is located, almost directly under the deck prism. The interior port side line drawing shows this area well. Just forward is the ships Chelsa brass clock and brass barometer which also convey with the yacht.
There is a custom built 12V computer, entirely built and designed for THIS YACHT, with wireless mouse, wireless keyboard and external speakers. Included, are many Navionics charts for the Caribbean and East Coast of the U.S., some still in original packaging, which work with the E120 display, and the Navionics charts may be plugged into the small unit under the computer and shown on the computer display. The computer and the E120 display are linked together via an Ethernet cable, which allows you to view all of your chartings from below at the navigation station, and then upload it all, to the E120 in the cockpit.
Also, there are traditional paper charts of the Caribbean and East Coast, which are rolled and stored behind the curtains in the navigation station, none of which have ever been used, but are there in case you might ever need them.
To starboard of the Captains chair, under the companionway, just aft of the top stair, is an extensive opening electrical panel with labeled switches, gauges and meters. There are 3-bottom hinges on the panel for easy access to all wiring and connectors and this area has been fitted with lighting for easy viewing of wiring systems. This electrical panel is covered with a thick clear, hinged Lexan door to protect from shirt sleeves accidentally tripping a breaker as you walk past. Below are two opening doors which provide one of six doors for great engine room access.
Aft of the Captain's chair and navigation center, there is a large, walk-through louvered door, which leads to the Captain's suite aft head, which will be described further, under “Captain's Aft Stateroom Suite”. In the designer's opinion, having been formed by 15 years of living aboard and sailing over 60,000 offshore miles, this feature is one of the most desirable in a cruising yacht. There will be times, whether at dock or offshore, when it will be necessary to be wearing foul weather gear. Being able to come down below, enter a head area and drop off salty wet gear, immediately aft of the companionway stairs, without going thru the main living areas or galley area of a yacht, is simply the best solution. In addition, the access to the aft head, provides the night watch the ability to come down, and use the head, without disturbing sleeping crew members in the aft or forward cabin.Galley
To starboard of the centerline companionway with safety curved teak steps, fitted with nautical non-skid, you will find the classic, more than offshore-safe galley, that will delight the gourmet cook, whether at sea or dockside. The companionway steps also have hand-hold cut outs on the ladder sides for safety. Countertops are a light gray granite looking Corian. There are teak fiddles on work surfaces with higher fiddles with hand-hold cut outs on the forward curved cabinet and at the forward end of the sink.
Most notable, just forward of the galley sinks and outboard is a large curved cabinet which stores dry goods, enough storage for VERY extended cruising. This storage is in addition to the incredible galley lockers and storage areas aboard “THE BEAR NECESSITIES”.
Inside this large lighted cabinet, there are 3 areas for your galley stores and provisions. The first is the top pullout shelf that is a GENEROUS 48” deep and 25” wide. The shelves are deep but also have higher sides that drop down, to allow easy removal from the front and to, to keep goods secure. The 2nd pull out shelf is 40” deep x 25” wide and both shelves have large bolt locks for safety at sea. The 3rd bottom storage area is 30” deep by 25” wide. In total, this equals 8 ½ feet x 7 ½ feet of storage for canned, boxed and glass food goods, more storage than in most land based, home kitchens.
Next aft is a bank of four large pullout drawers, with the top drawer having cutout areas, separating knives, forks and spoons. Above the counter is a large double louvered door, with access to a good sized 2-tiered storage area. There is a Thin Lite over the cabinet with a custom teak “eye-shield” in front, to prevent glare. All drawers and lockers in the galley are lined with white formica.
The stove alcove is next and there you will note a beautiful, gimballed 3-burner, Force 10 oven with broiler and a large S.S. safety bar across the front. There is large pot and pan storage under. And overhead of the stove, is a louvered, double sliding door with another storage cabinet. Above the stove, is a custom built-in “Vent-a-hood”, with engine room type blower and special venting built in which pushes the cooking air and smoke out of the stern of the boat….no drifting odors coming back in at the ports or in the cockpit. The “on” switch is next to the “Vent-a-hood”, right next to the Fireboy propane sensing system which will shut down the propane system if there is a leak.
Further aft of the stove is a large work surface, with top loading access to both the refrigerator and freezer. There are also two, “traditional” heavy front opening doors to the fridge/freezer with double seals on both doors, such that you do not have to unload the top half of the fridge or freezer, to access the bottom. Above are temperature gauges and controls for the refrigeration system, which is a custom designed and totally custom installed, dual Sea Frost system. One system is engine driven and one is a new (2017) 110V for use while at dock, or while running the generator. There are 3 large capacity plates, 2 plates for the freezer, 1 for the refrigerator and both are mounted in the ceiling of the refrigerator and freezer with an additional side mounted plate in the freezer.
At countertop, above fridge/freezer, there are temperature gauges for both the refridgerator and freezer. Also, 2 switches are located here, which are light switches for the fridge/freezer and should the lights inadvertently be left on inside the units, a red warning light glows to alert the chef. Above the counter, there are additionally, 2-large louvered sliding doors with more storage access. Mounted above is another Thin Lite fluorescent light with teak glare guard.
The “cat’s pajamas” for the serious gourmet cook, aside from the tremendous food and equipment storage for the galley, is the spice rack which takes up the aft galley bulkhead above the freezer. In the sailing world, this ground-breaking design is often the center of conversations amongst visiting chefs onboard “THE BEAR NECESSITIES”. The spice rack is a 3-tiered double unit, with storage on the outside, then when swung open, 2 more, 3-tiered storage areas are revealed on the backside.
Again, the photos will show the size and number of spices currently onboard. If French, Indonesian, Chinese, American, Latin or Caribbean fare cross your taste buds, all can be onboard and readily on hand, for your cooking adventures.
Aft of the spice race is a teak insert in the front of the icemaker door which opens to a large new (2016) ice maker, which makes 25#’s of ice per day. The louvered door under, is the air intake and exhaust, for the ice maker compressor.
Inboard, starting forward in the galley, are 2-extra deep polished stainless steel sinks. Forward under the front sink, is a 45 degree angled tip-out S.S. bin, with chain stops for storage of cleaning materials. Directly under sinks are double doors with additional storage and above the aft sink, there is a trapezoidal shaped area, which holds the Corian sink covers, along with BBQ skewers, zip lock bags etc. Aft on counter top, is a teak soap holder, a novel custom built in knife holder, which swings up for access to the knives and swings down, to keep them in place while underway, teak paper towel holder, teak dish towel bar above and fluorescent Thin Lite over with teak fiddle in front, to reduce glare.
There is a single lever, hot and cold pressure water faucet plus 2-in sink, foot pumped, water faucets. One is a salt water faucet, the other is dual purpose, 1 being a fresh water foot pump, the second use is for draining off the first water made out of the 1,000 gallon per day watermaker, which often has an odor, but here, is kept from going directly into the ships water tanks, until it is confirmed to be clear and odorless. IT lets you decide when to go into the front stateroom and switch the water from going down the sink and redirect it to the tank manifold system to fill each tank one at a time allowing for a small amount of chlorine in each.
Under the counter, aft of the sinks are 2-good sized drawers, currently used for dish towel storage etc. Under those drawers, is a louvered door with a fan inside, to cool the new (2017) 110V compressor which is now the new whisper quiet seafrost compressor and allow access to the compressor.
Aft of the drawers are 2 more access doors, a total of 4-access doors to the engine, plus 1-engine access door in front of the engine and 1-engine room access door aft of the engine, allowing maximum engine room access from both sides and front and back.
Over the first set of engine room doors on the starboard side, there is a built in microwave and over that, is one very large louvered, storage cabinet with fiddled shelf. Most aft in the galley, on the sink side and above the 2nd set of engine room access doors, are two large double louvered doors with very tall ample storage area with 1-shelf and fiddles.
There is great ventilation and lighting for the entire galley with the installed Thin Lites and 3-S.S. opening ports, plus the Cantalupi LED overhead lights, front and aft.
With all of the workspaces and storage areas in this beautiful galley, cooking and then dining becomes an art in the world of cruising.Captain's Quarters
Moving aft of the galley, thru a beautiful arched and louvered door you will enter the Owner/Captains aft Master Suite. There is access to this suite, on both the port and starboard with the 2nd matching door, being directly aft of the Navigation/Command center and accessing the walk-thru aft stateroom head, which is an integral “livability” and comfort factor in this large aft cabin.
First and outboard, there is a full sized, double louvered door hanging closet that is lighted as well as lined in aromatic cedar. Next is a comfortable sofa in Hunter Green with wrap around shelf behind. Above is a S.S. port with tip out fan, for bringing in more air, than simply opening a port. There are white port covers trimmed in green, lined with “black out” fabric on all the aft cabin ports. Thus there are 4 fans to produce a great breeze across the aft bed and out the rear screened ports over the bed for comfortable sleeping at anchor when choosing to enjoy cool breezes at night.
There is a brass reading light on the bulkhead forward and a BEAUTIFUL crystal 110V lamp on a custom built teak corbel on the port bulkhead. The lampshade compliments the gorgeous custom queen bed spread and the multiple decorator pillows. The sofa and lighting are duplicated on the port side of this large master cabin.
The queen bed has a 2” Temperpedic Mattress over a 6” custom innerspring mattress with a pillow top mattress cover over, making for the softest and most luxurious sleeping berth on an offshore sailing yacht. With the alcove at the head of the bed and the two settees to port and starboard, the aft stateroom makes for a comfortable and safe sea-berth.
There are 2-opening S.S. ports aft, which is the forward, pillow area of the berth, 2-brass reading lights and then the duplicate sofa, per the description above, for the port side. Next forward, is yet another large lighted, louvered, cedar lined, full length storage locker.
To port, starboard and under the berth and, are louvered vents and A/C intake air vents.
On centerline, at the foot of the berth, the aft stateroom forward bulkhead is graced with a beautiful dressing table with 2-lift tops, on the right and left side and 4-large drawers under. The large teak trimmed light has a 22” Thin Lite, with teak valance which lessens eye-glare. Behind this removable dressing table, is yet another large door into the engine room.
Above there is a large overhead hatch, Cantaloupi lighting, 2-additional dorades, all which enhance the ventilation, light and the wide open feel of this exceptional aft stateroom.
Just aft of the nav station and to port of the companionway in the walk-through to the master Captains Suite, is the owners private head, with separate shower over a teak grate with Lexan door, and a large starboard shower seat, shower sump pump with filter prior to the punp in the engine room, oval S.S. washbasin and Corian counter top. Teak trimmed white Formica laminate bulkheads for an easy to clean, wipe down head. Note also that the 2-teak entrance doors to the aft head, both behind the nav station and in the stateroom, are custom fitted with white Formica laminate on the inside of the head area.
In the shower area, there is a good sized “STARBOARD” seating area with storage locker over, and an opening SS. Port. In front of the shower seat and installed outboard, there are 2-large opening doors, which reveal the built in combination Splendid brand, washer/dryer. Under the washer/dryer, there is a large locker for storing laundry detergent.
Moving aft thru the shower, is the toilet and basin area, with storage under the sink and the same type of swing out toilet paper holder as found in the front head, 2-mirrored hinged doors that open to storage over the sink and opening Hood yacht systems 316S.S. port. There is a hinged teak trimmed “fold down” seat, over the head, which stores on the bulkhead in that area and 2-towel lockers above.
In essence, with the large forward guest suite and the Owner/Captains Aft Master Suite, “THE BEAR NECESSITIES” has two large “master suites”, one forward and one aft.
Below, there are 6 dorades and 22 Hood Yacht system 316 S.S. opening ports with screens, and real multi turn dogs and all have curtains for privacy. There are 7 opening hood yacht systems 316 S.S. deck hatches with smoked lexan and an insulated stamoid cover on each so all hatches can be opened and closed without having to remove the covers, plus the companionway hatch, with screens, which provide a tremendous amount of light and superior cross ventilation. Below deck ventilation far surpasses the standards in the industry.Specs
Keel: Integral Fin w/semi-balanced skeg-hung rudder.
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
LWL: 42 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 4 in
Displacement: 62000 lbs
Ballast: 11500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Engines Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 2200 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 Stainless steel (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (140 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (50 Gallons)3D Renderings CUT AND PASTE LINK
my.matterport.com/show/?m=TaiJ4McCfuxOWNER'S VIDEO CUT AND PASTE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZUE4Kz7yfU&feature=youtu.beUNDER SAIL CUT AND PASTE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=rMNlzysecyISPLASH AND UNDERWAY PLEASE COPY AND PASTE LINK
You have a chance to view this world-class cruising yacht with the owner, who was extremely involved in the design process and can tell you everything you need to know. Call to set up an appointment. You will fall in love with this boat!
She's also located in a great spot to jump off for world cruising, and she is READY!
Don't wait until tomorrow to live your dreams! Call me!Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook
Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how!
Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754
Under Sail 1999 Custom Taswell 50
Leo Thibault 13 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
2006 Altamar 50Coconut Grove, FL, US $340,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
2006 Intrepid 370 CCMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2005 Meridian 411 Sedan 450 CumminsPunta Gorda, FL, US $234,900
1991 Hatteras Cockpit Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $299,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaNewburg, MD, US $149,900
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
1977 Gulfstar Center Cockpit SloopLighthouse Point, FL, US $89,000
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2010 340 OpenMiami, FL, US $227,500