2005 Horizon 76' Open Flybridge
PRICE REDUCTION JULY 4, 2018
SWEET JANINE is beautifully maintained by a knowledgeable owner and his crew who have extensive Horizon Yacht experience (this owner's second 76'). Inspection is encouraged, we are confident you will grade the condition as superior. In particular we call your attention to the machinery spaces that reflect the outstanding care and overall maintenance of this yacht. Low original hours on the equipment and remarkably light usage make this a rare find on the brokerage market. Recent designer interior décor, electronics and A/V system update, recently added 2nd washer/dryer, plus a heavy dose of system updates & maintenance = SWEET JANINE.
- 76' Open Flybridge
- Key Largo, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Sweet Janine
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- John Lindblom
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 76 ft - 23.16 meter
- 19 ft - 5.79 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 2 in - 1.88 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 20 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1400 (Individual), 2800 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 23 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1760 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 377 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 149 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Boarding from the aft platform there are curved stairways up either side of the boat leading to the aft deck. Just ahead a large polished stainless steel and glass sliding Trend door opens to the salon. To the port side of the salon door is a curved stairway leading up to the flybridge. A large leather settee borders the starboard and forward side of the salon with a small drawer cabinet table in the center. There are two cherry wood & glass cocktail tables with tuck under ottoman/stools. Across to the port side is the entertainment center cabinets with audio/visual equipment, U-line drink icemaker, and pop-up plasma TV (new in 2015). Aft of this cabinetry is the stairway down to the aft guest stateroom & head, crew quarters and engine room. Down at the aft companionway to the rear is another exit door leading to the integral swim platform. Back on the salon level, moving forward and up a step the deck is finished in teak and holly and to the port side are the interior stairs up the flybridge with sliding stainless steel and glass access door. Forward of the stairway is the entrance to the on-deck day head. A large open galley features black Galaxie granite countertops and built-in Sub Zero refrigeration. Just ahead are two side pilothouse doors and the Country Kitchen dinette seating beneath the forward windshields. To the port side forward is the curved stairway down to the forward owner and guest staterooms. In a cabinet below accessed from the stairway is a computer hutch with CPU and printer/scanner/fax that is connected to a SAT phone system.
Down the stairway at the companionway there is a stacked washer/dryer in a cabinet and aft is the entrance door to the master stateroom. The master has a king size walk-around berth with nightstand cabinets to either side. The stateroom is well lit with natural light due to the dual vertical portholes on both sides. There are two doors aft leading to the his and hers sink vanities and heads. Between them is a shower/bath basin with glass doors. Back to the companionway forward to the starboard side is a guest stateroom with twin berths and private head. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth and private head.
The entire main deck and all forward stateroom level areas are finished in semi-gloss satin Cherry wood. The aft stateroom areas are finished in gloss cherry wood. The cabinet tops and molding trim is Elm burlwood throughout the boat. There are custom wood trimmed ceiling features in the salon and master stateroom areas.
- Boarding from the aft platform there are curved stairways up either side of the boat leading to the aft deck.
- Just ahead a large polished stainless steel and glass sliding Trend door opens to the salon.
- To the port side of the salon door is a curved stairway leading up to the flybridge..
- A large leather L-shaped settee borders the starboard and forward side with cocktail table and tuck under ottoman/stools.
- Across to the port side is the entertainment center cabinets with audio/visual equipment, U-line drink icemaker, and pop-up plasma TV.
- Aft of this cabinetry is the stairway down to the aft guest stateroom & head, crew quarters and engine room.
- Down at the aft companionway to the rear is another exit door leading to the platform.
- Back on the salon level, moving forward and up a step the deck is finished in teak and holly and to the port side are the interior stairs up the flybridge with sliding stainless steel and glass access door.
- Forward of the stairway is the entrance to the on-deck day head.
- A large open galley features black Galaxie granite two tiered countertops and built-in Sub Zero refrigeration.
- Just ahead are two side pilothouse doors and the Country Kitchen dinette seating beneath the forward windshields.
- To the port side forward is the curved stairway down to the forward owner and guest staterooms.
- Between the dinette and stairway is a complete lower helm console that is tucked into a hinged hideaway cabinet.
- In a cabinet below accessed from the stairway is a computer hutch with CPU and printer/scanner/fax that is connected to a SAT phone system.
- Down the stairway at the companionway there is a stacked washer/dryer in a cabinet and aft is the entrance door to the master stateroom.
- The master has a king size walk-around berth with nightstand cabinets to either side. The stateroom is well lit with natural light due to the dual vertical portholes on both sides.
- There are two doors aft leading to the his and hers sink vanities and heads. Between them is a shower/bath basin with glass doors.
- Back to the companionway forward to the starboard side is a guest stateroom with twin berths and private head.
- All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth and private head.
- The entire main deck and all forward stateroom level areas are finished in semi-gloss satin Cherry wood.
- The aft stateroom areas are finished in semi-gloss satin Maple wood.
- The cabinet tops and molding trim is Elm burlwood throughout the boat.
- There are custom wood trimmed ceiling features in the salon and master stateroom areas.
SWEET JANINE features a high-gloss finished Cherry wood interior with Elm burlwood gloss finished countertops. The stateroom arrangement has an amidships master stateroom, forward VIP stateroom, and a starboard twin berth guest stateroom, all with private heads. These staterooms are accessed down a forward curved stairway leading from the portside just ahead of the galley past the dinette. In the forward companionway there is a cabinet containing a stacked washer/dryer combo unit. To the aft port side of the salon area is another curved stairway down to another starboard side double berth guest stateroom. Across the companionway is access door to the aft guest head. Further aft down to the rear companionway is a separate crew's cabin with upper/lower berths, the top berth can be folded down to make a settee lounge if desired.
- Located forward of the galley
- U shaped upholstered in off-white leather
- (2) tall ottoman stools which can be used either at the dining table or optionally with the galley counter
- Magnificent burl top table that slides in and out, and rotates for easy seating access
- Substantial storage both under the dinette and forward
- Delightfully casual family style dining options that are possible: forward dinette, galley counter, salon, aft deck and flying bridge.
- Owned by a couple whose background is custom home builder and designer, SWEET JANINE, has benefited and has a gorgeous coordinated interior decor that accents Horizon Yacht's accomplished interior finish.
- The large salon windows are tinted and they are treated with Roman shades. In the center of the overhead headliner is wood accented trim rectangle with low voltage accent lighting to provide evening mood.
- There are two large L-shaped settees along the starboard side with a small dividing table top cabinet with drawer storage beneath. All seating throughout the main deck level is caramel colored leather.
- Two Elm burl wood topped oval cocktail tables with two ottoman/seats tucked beneath each. There are decorator pillows on the couches with plush throw blankets.
- The port side cabinetry houses the entertainment center with CD/DVD storage shelves, ice-maker and Plasma TV on mechanical pop-up lift.
Master Stateroom Amidship
The master stateroom is furthest aft of the forward quarters and is full beam. The centerline king-sized berth with custom innerspring mattress has nightstands to either side with burlwood decorative columns leading up to the wood accented ceiling. Between the columns is mirrored with two sconce lights above. At the nightstand is an anchor drag alarm. Outboard of the nightstands are the entrance doors to the his and hers heads with a shower / bathtub between with glass panels. To the forward side of the stateroom on the port side is a walk-in closet. Between the entrance door and closet is the flush mounted LCD TV and beneath is a cabinet with audio visual equipment and owner's safe. In the forward starboard side of the cabin is a shelved cabinet and there are built-in dressers to either side of the room. There is plenty of natural light from the four oval portlights. There are drawers and extra storage beneath the bed, which has a custom innerspring mattress. There is an overhead escape hatch from this stateroom as well. The master head has a custom two toned granite floor. The sink vanity tops and around the top of the bath are Golden Oak granite. The under mounted white UFO ceramic sinks have a large mirror above bordered by Burlwood pillars with cutouts for lighting. The ceiling in this head has a mirrored finish.
Large stateroom yet intimate and welcoming
- High gloss cherry cabinetry surrounds the suite
- Headroom is approximately 6' 7"
- Walk around centerline king bed with night tables on either side
- Combined with the headboard is a mirrored wall & overhead is a recessed mirror ceiling creating a dazzling effect
- Lighting options for variety of effects
- Silk bed spread in subtle patterns of earthen tones
- Forward of port side there is a spacious walk-in wardrobe with additional hanging closets on both port and starboard sides.
- Built-in drawer and locker storage
- His and her baths with a shared centerline shower, both baths have burl front vanities with granite tops
- Cherry veneered columns frame the bath mirrors, granite tile floors and high end fixtures which add luxurious feel
- Cabinetry is in superb condition with new designer furnishings
- A hidden safe was installed in 2015
VIP Stateroom Forward
The VIP stateroom is forward and finished in satin Cherry wood and Elm burl high-gloss countertops. The berth is a raised platform with carpeted step-ups to either side as well as nightstands with drawers beneath. The queen-sized mattress is a custom-made innerspring type, as they are on all berths of the boat. Above the berth is a deck hatch that emergency exits to the bow area (beneath the bow seat). There are sconce lamps wall mounted above the nightstands and an inset upholstered headboard with mirrored wall above. To the cabin sides are stainless steel framed portlights that in this cabin are shaded by custom made sliding Shosi screens. There are hanging lockers to either side to the rear of the room and the LCD TV is wall mounted. To the port side aft is the entrance to the private head and shower. The floors, vanity top and backsplash are a light colored marble with under mounted white UFO ceramic sink with Grohe fixtures. Glass hinged shower doors and white polyurethane finished fiberglass shower stall, Headhunter toilet and Cherry wood cabinetry with mirror.
Finished in satin Cherry wood and Elm burl high-gloss
- The berth is a raised platform with carpeted step-ups to either side as well as nightstands with drawers beneath.
- The queen-sized mattress is a custom-made innerspring type, as they are on all berths of the boat.
- Under the bed is a large storage area
- Above the berth there is an escape hatch to the fore deck
- There are sconce lamps wall mounted above the nightstands and an inset upholstered headboard with mirrored wall above.
- There are hanging lockers to either side to the rear of the room and the LCD TV is wall mounted.
- To the port side aft is the entrance to the private head and shower. The floors, vanity top and backsplash are a light colored marble with under mounted white UFO ceramic sink with Grohe fixtures.
- Glass hinged shower doors and white polyurethane finished fiberglass shower stall, Headhunter toilet and Cherry wood cabinetry with mirror.
Guest Stateroom Forward to Starboard
The forward guest stateroom is just aft of the VIP stateroom on the starboard side. It features twin berths with custom innerspring mattress' and a Burlwood topped nightstand cabinet between. There is a cushioned headboard across the bulkhead with reading lights above the berths. The LCD TV and sound system is built into angled cabinetry on the outboard side. A hanging locker is just forward as is the entrance to the private head with shower. It is finished with the same marble and fixtures as the VIP with glass shower stall doors and portlight.
The forward guest stateroom is just aft of the VIP stateroom on the starboard side.
- It features twin berths with custom innerspring mattress' and a burlwood topped nightstand cabinet between.
- There is a cushioned headboard across the bulkhead with reading lights above the berths.
- The LCD TV and sound system is built into angled cabinetry on the outboard side.
- A hanging locker is just forward as is the entrance to the private head with shower.
- It is finished with the same marble and fixtures as the VIP with glass shower stall doors and portlight.
Galley Country Kitchen
- Located forward of the salon on the starboard
- Fitted with high quality appointments.
- The galley design provides the option of being a socializing country kitchen style or a separate gourmet facility.
- It is separated form the dining area with a counter and overhead cabinets but remains an open environment and allows for interaction with a casual dining experience.
- The granite counters are large and surround the galley and the most demanding chef will be delighted.
- The flooring in the galley and dining area is traditional teak and holly.
- Easy deck access from either port or starboard via pantograph doors which, when opened, lie flat against the deckhouse side.
- Equipment include : GE Profile Ceran 4 - burner cook Stop
- GE lighted vented hood
- GE oven
- GE sensor convection/microwave oven
- Sub zero 700 TC fridge with 2 freezer drawers (Icemaker new 2015)
- GE Triton XL dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- Double Stainless steel sinks with disposal
- Samsung Drop down TV ( new 2015)
- Icom VHF radio
- PURE water system ( New 2015)
Audio Visual Equipment
- Panasonic 46" Samsung Ultra HD TV on a hideaway lift (new 2015)
- Surround sound receiver Yamaha (new 2015)
- SONY DVD player (new 2015)
- Elan amplifier
- Satellite television digital receiver
- HD7 Trac vision satellite system with USA LNB and US satellite receivers installed
- Vizio 20" LCD TV
- Satellite receiver
- DVD & CD player with surround sound system
All other staterooms and galley: Sharp 15" LCD flat panel TV, Integra DSR.7 Mini system, 2 Elan speakers, remote control.
Aft Deck: 2 MB quartz speakers, Niles waterproof volume control, Channel Plus amplifier and amplified splitter, 6 Panamax surge protectors, connections for TV/Video
Flybridge: Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, 2 MB quartz speakers, connections for TV/Video.
Electronics and Controls
Flybridge Helm: 2 Garmin 15' color 8215 monitors, Garmin 72-mile radar with open array, Furuno GPS 32 (backup), Garmin Autopilot, Raymarine Digital displays Depth and Speed, ICOM 602 VHF radio / hailer, CommandMic III controlling 2nd ICOM Vhf in galley area, Garmin/Sirius weather. Ritchie magnetic compass. ACR remote controlled spotlight. CAT digital engine displays, Hynautic engine controls (separate throttles and clutches), ABT TRAC stabilizer control display, TankTender pneumatic fuel water gauge, plus electric fuel gauges. Fusion stereo system for outside speakers.
TV at Sea System: KVH HD7 Sat TV antenna dome, multi-switcher, second matching Raydome with Fleet 35 Sat telephone/data antenna inside, Direct TV HD receivers (may be excluded per Direct TV lease).
Phone system: (or intercom) Panasonic KXTTA624-5 (KSU), Panasonic KXTTA624-91 phone, 3 Panasonic cordless phones.
Crew Quarters / Laundry and Storage
The two crew cabins are located aft and can be accessed by two entrances, either from the transom pantograph hinged door or secondarily from the salon aft port side stairway
- The forward of the two staterooms has a double berth.
- Built-in TV
- Private access door to the aft guest head (head also has door to companionway)
- This aft area is finished to the same standards as the guest accommodation, making it suitable for crew or additional guests
- The second aft cabin area has upper and lower berths. The upper berth can be folded down to make a couch if this area were to be used as a crew lounge.
LAUNDRY and STORAGE
- The aft area of the crew cabin is a multi purpose area. There are countertops with a hideaway sink and a microwave oven, plus cabinet storage.
- On starboard side in companion way en suite there is a stacked Maytag washer & dryer
- Adjacent located below counter tops are both a Sub-Zero fridge and a separate freezer.
- The transom with its pantograph hinged door provides access to the swim platform; in pleasant conditions this door serves as an alternate crew access
Flybridge can be accessed from stairways from Aft deck or an interior stairway near the galley. Both stairways have sliding stainless and glass doors to cover when not in use. The flybridge has a large factory hard top with integral lighting and speakers mounted in the support arch. On top of the hardtop is a stainless steel signal mast and raised radar scanner mounting. There is also an emergency canister liferaft in self-deploying rack with hydrostatic release. The helm is surrounded by a stainless framed venturi windshield with tinted glass (no enclosure, although there is a single panel windscreen that can be pinned up directly in front of the helm.
Helm is centerline and there is a white Stidd helm chair. To the starboard side of the flybridge is a curved seating console with a forward facing riders lounge which curves aft into a U-shaped dining settee with white fiberglass table. Perfect for al fresco dining. To the portside is a fiberglass service console housing a drink refrigerator, sink, cutting board, trash receptacle, and cabinet storage. There is also a fresh water spigot here making deck washdown easier. Aft beyond the hardtop is a sunlounge bed with storage beneath. Further aft is a davit (there is no tender mounted or included).
The teak deck is good sized and to the center and aft is a built-in cushioned bench seat with polished stainless steel posts to either side with end tables/drink holders on the sides. The table is a varnished teak with inlaid trim ring and Compass Rose. It has stainless mount posts and is adjustable hi-lo and sliding in-out. There are four natural teak folding chairs around the table making this comfortable seating for six. The forward side of the aft deck to the starboard side in front of the sliding salon door is a custom fiberglass cabinet with sink and refrigerator. There is a dimmer for the overhead lights and volume control for the stereo. The owner has added a video outlet plug here too. This area offers a perfect setting for alfresco dining or just relaxing and enjoying the view. Mounted on the overhead is rear facing aft docking flood lights. In the port side deckhouse wing is a small cabinet with a set of engine & thruster controls plus start/stop/low idle buttons. Outboard of the aft settee are twin polished stainless steel gates that lead to the Euro stairs and then down to the swim platform. Beneath the swim platform teak deck is a wet storage locker with gas assist piston hinged opening hatches. There is a fresh water shower inside a transom pocket door and the name is night lit by low voltage lights. There are three polished stainless hoop rails on the rear of the platform which are removable for tender boarding, etc. Below the platform is an integral fold-up swim ladder.
The aft deck is nothing short of spectacular beautifully outfitted and ideal for alfresco dining.
- On the starboard side in built-in cabinetry is a bar sink with cutting board and garbage pail.
- The center line large sumptuous " U " shaped lounge is perfect for entertaining
- There are Textaline screens that slide in to provide shade and privacy when needed.
- On either side of the lounge are steps that provide very easy access to the integral swim platform
- Beneath the swim platform teak deck is a wet storage locker with gas assist piston hinged opening hatches. Below the platform is an integral fold-up swim ladder
- On the port side hidden by a door is an aft deck helm station with engine and thruster controls
- Mounted on the overhead is rear facing aft docking flood lights.
- Walk around side decks affording easy access
- For deck doubles as a working area and a sun lounge.
- Built-in forward is a double seat
- The top of the trunk cabin has a recessed sun pad well that essentially covers the majority of the deck area.
- An athwart ship built-in locker has access from either side of the deck and provides exceptional storage for maintenance supplies
- Forward is the anchor winch, polished stainless steel mooring cleats and a good size hatch accessing the chain locker
- On the foredeck area there is a large sun lounge pad with drink holders
- Forward there is a cushioned bow riding seat.
- Outboard of the sun pad are two gull wing style storage cabinets which offers excellent storage for longer items such as brush handles, & tide-ride / boarding ladder.
- All cleats, fairleads and railings are highly polished 316 stainless steel
- 2" bow rails with 1 1/4" stanchions
- Raised GRP bulwarks
- Full walk around side decks sheltered by the upped deck
- Side decks are well lighted and filled with large scuppers
- Frameless deck house windows with tinted tempered glass
- (4) side boarding gates, 2 on either side with hidden hinges and positive latches
- Marquipt 7-step SeaStair articulated boarding stairs with fittings at all 4 gates
- Marquipt SeaLadder boarding ladder which utilizes the same gate fittings
- Teak decking on the aft deck, transom steps and swim platform
- Side decks, fore deck and flying bridge are molded non-skid
- Exterior stairs are night lighted with Zenon/Halogen lights
- 12 and 24 vdc systems
- 120 and 240 vac systems single phase
- (2) Onan 27.5 kW (EQU models) generators in factory sound-attenuation boxes
- Racor 500 primary furl filters
- Exhaust gas/water separators for quiet operations
- Trace 4 kW inverter/charge ( operates from house Gel-battery bank) (New Gel batteries 2015)
- (2) Glendinning cablemasters for 100 amp service( 1 forward, 1 aft) Serviced in 2015
- (2) Mastervolt 24 vdc battery chargers
- Mastervolt 12 vdc battery charger
- Vimar switches for lighting and outlets
- Cantalupi lighting fixtures fitted with dimmer switches
- Caterpillar 3412 main engine rated 1400 hp; approximately 1575 hours as of November 2018.
- Engine room entry is forward of the crew accommodation
- Engine starting batteries with backup parallel system using the house batteries
- Triple Racor 1000 primary fuel filtration system
- Hynautic engine controls
- Hydraulic pumps fitted to both main engines
- 4 blade Nibral propellers
- 3 1/4 Aquamet HS 22 prop shafts
- Caterpillar engine display in the engine room and flying bridge helm station
- Marine air chilled water AC system with reverse cycle ( 2 compressors, New 2013)
- Sea water pump for AC system cooling ( New 2013)
- Soft starts on AC compressors
- ABT Trac stabilizers - ( Serviced 2014)
- ABT bow and stern hydraulic dual prop thrusters ( Serviced 2014)
- Engine room air intakes are in the house sides and sheltered
- Headhunter fresh water head system with 110vac and back up 24vdc pumps with vent line filters
- Delta -T engine room air intake system with demister filters
- Fireboy automatic engine room fire suppression system with auto dampers for vents
- Benett trim tabs with position indicators at FB helm
- Aqua whisper 800 water maker with fresh flush
- The engine room is heavily insulated for sound attenuation
This is a quality equipped, lightly used and attractively appointed Horizon Yacht. Powered with dependable 3412TA 1400hp Caterpillar engines, this vessel is a pleasure to operate. The substantially powerful hydraulic bow and stern thrusters make docking simple.
January 2018, full anti-fouling completed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. There are items in the photos and aboard that are excluded from the sale. At the time of a written offer a complete list of exclusions will be prepared upon request.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaPort Tobacco, MD, US $149,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $184,900
2005 Pursuit 3370 OffshorePunta Gorda, FL, US $119,900
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2008 Manta 42 MkIVSt Georges, GD $315,000
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
1998 Voyage Yachts 430 Owner's VersionSt Augustine, FL, US $249,000
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $119,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $176,000