2008 Island Pilot 435
Great Fast Trawler, Ready to go, Priced to Sell. Don't miss this one. Call Today. All Maintenance records, Washed every two weeks, Waxed every six months. LIFT KEEP by current owner. First owner keep boat in High and Dry, inside out of the sun.Twin 435hp Volvo D6 Common Rail Electronic Diesels with IPS Pod Drives, efficient at any speed, JOY STICK Control, Docking is a breeze. IPS 600 drives will cruise all day at 8 knots. or 28 knots.Top speed 30 knots. Expansive window space provides excellent natural light and outstanding lines of sight.. The IP435 is well designed to provide both safe operations and comfort inside and out. The molded swim platform is attractive and very functional with easy access to the boarding ladder, and hot & cold freshwater shower. The aft deck is covered by a hardtop which becomes a proper storage area above for the RIB dingy.
- Island Pilot
- Punta Gorda, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- BLUE STREAK
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Robert Harris
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 22 ft - 6.71 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 29000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 35 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 200 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 175 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 75 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Master is forward with Centerline Queen berth.A very comfortable stateroom with two opening ports and an overhead hatch with screens. Two reading lamps, overhead courtesy lights, one hanging locker, four enclosed lockers, two cubbies, and two shelves. There is a large storage area under queen berth.
- The head is to port and features a separate shower with seat, and opening port.
- Sealand Vacuflush Toilet.
The salon has two large front, side., and rear windows offering a very bright look. The two overhead salon bridge brow hatches, twin side doors, and the aft deck door with screen provide plenty of cross ventilation.. The L-Shaped settee to starboard is complimented by the twin swivel helm chairs. The settee converts into a queen size berth accented by a Hi-Lo table with padded storage stools. Custom designer blue and cream striped pillows match the drapes. A salon 26" Sony Bravia flatscreen HDTV with integrated Bose Surround with built in speakers and a woofer and DVD/CD Player provides for great entertainment. Teak Valances have LED mood lighting throughout. There is also wine and bottle storage for 12 bottles.
The Galley is down with the dinette to starboard. The dinette table converts to a berth suited for children. The galley has excellent storage space, good countertop space. a HDTV across from the dinette, and one opening port to starboard and overhead hatch. Galley features a Euro Kera Princess Electric 3 burner cooktop, large built in GE Proile Advantium 120v Microwave/ Convection Oven with exhaust hood, and a 14 cu. ft. Hatachi stainless steel Refrigerator/ freezer with 5 doors and a convenient open door alarm system. The galley also has a 19 x 15 x 8 stainless steel sink w/ pullout faucet. In-counter dry food storage w/ overhead lighting.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E 120 12" Multi Display at both stations.
- Raymarine 24kw Radar.
- Raymarine aft facing Camera.
- Raymarine DSM Digital Depth / Fishfinder.
- Ritchie Compass (2)
- Raumarine ST6001 Autopilot.
- Raymarine Sirus Weather.
- Digital & Analog RPM gauges.
- Volvol Penta Information Display.
- Guest Remote Spotlight on bow w/ controls at both stations.
- Maxwell Anchor Windlass w/ footpads & remotes at both stations.
- Windshield wipers w /intermittent feature.
- Duel Trumpet Horn.
- Tilt Helm wheels.
- Electric winch on boom for lifting dingy.
- 10'Mercury RIB Dingy w/Mercury 9.9hp Fourstroke
- Folding Mast for low bridges and Great Loop Capability!
- Spreader Lights on mast.
- LED Deck Lighting
- Maxwell Electric Windlass w/foot pads and dual remotes at both stations.
- Polished Stainless 35# anchor w/90' chain and 200' rode.
- Fortress Storm anchor 10' chain and 200' rode
- Deck washdown
- Aft Deck propane Grill
- (2) Lazerette Lockers for line storage or cleaning supplies
- Aft Deck bar w/Sink and Hot/Cold Water
- Freshwater Swim Shower
- (3) Large Engine Hatches provide walkaround engine access
- Blue Sunbrella Bimini Top
- White Textaline Windshield cover
- (2) Flybridge Springfield Helmchairs w/Bolsters
- Flybridge L-Shaped Settee w/Storage below
- Flybridge Helm Covers, Seat covers, & Dingy Cover
- Wide 15" walkaround side decks w/35" high safety railings
- Stainless removable burgee pole
- Bow In-Deck Storage locker big enough for Fenders and Docklines
- The engine room is well laid out with great space around engines for service work. Everything is easy to get at.
- One of the best features of the layout has to be the storage area under the salon. Since engines are aft, this area becomes huge area for provisions and washer/ dryer. Batteries and access to electrical systems are also in this area. No more crawling into hot engine room to check these items.
- Westerbeke 7.6 kw. Generator.
- Electronic controls at both stations.
- Volvo Penta QL trim system trim tabs with controls at both stations.
- Electronic steering.
- (2) 16,000 BTU Reverse cycle air conditioners w/ Digital SMX II key pads.
- (4) AGM House Batteries, (1) AGM Starting Battery.
- 120 V AC & 12 V DC Electrical distribution Panels
- 12V Accessory Plug.
- (2) 30 amp shore Power cords
- (3) Bilge Pumps.
- Galvanic Isolator.
- Duel Racor 75/900 Mav fuel / water separators.
- Groco oil change system.
- (2) Engine Room blowers /and engine room sound insulation.
- 11 gla Hot water heater.
- Splendide 2100XC Washer / Dryer
- Sealand Vacuflush Toilet.
- Tankwatch Holding Tank level system monitoring.
- Automatic Fire Suppression System.
- Jabsco Duel Senser Mav VSD Water pressure system...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $119,000
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $109,900
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
2005 Pursuit 3370 OffshorePunta Gorda, FL, US $119,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $369,500
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $184,900
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaPort Tobacco, MD, US $149,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
2008 Manta 42 MkIVSt Georges, GD $315,000
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000