2018 Nor-Tech Center Console
Custom Built and Unveiled at 2018 Miami Boat Show where Speed and Water Magazine named it as a must see!
"Thunderstruck" was used by customer from March to July, afterwards she went back to factory where Nor-Tech touched up any and all cosmetic blemishes to show as new.
"Thunderstruck" is the most photographed vessel on the internet in the last 10 months since boat show.
GOOGLE IT FOR YOURSELF USING RED 45 NOR-TECH!
Owner likes to buy and sell boats and is ready for his next Nor-Tech!
- Center Console
- South Florida, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Center Console
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 6 in - 0.76 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Verado 400
- Cruise Speed:
- 66 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 400 (Individual), 1600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 487 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 25 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Finished in Iron Man Red custom painted by Nor-Tech. No white paint will show when running including hull below water line. Gunwales were custom painted entirely down to SeaDeck. No other 45 Nor-Tech has this... A 1.2 million dollar price tag. Customer paid close to 50K for this option.
Powered with Quad Mercury Racing 400 HP Verado outboards (1600 HP total) including warranty until 2020 and can upgrade to Mercury Platinum warranty on request to 2023. One hundred hour service just completed at 118 hours.
- Joystick thrusters - bow and aft docking, can be done by your Granddaughter or you can easily hold on any wreck site.
- Racing helm steering and throttles
- Fishing package includes; A extremely well built 35 gallon pressurized baitwell that will not wash out or starve for water, you can hardtails in it all day.
- (7) Rod holders, all well built with "Gimbal Mount and offset forward to aft to not interfere with each other.
- If you like trolling? you will appreciate second wake and the fact that because of her length and displacement, there is no bow rise at 9 knots to 10 knots pulling plastic (Uncommon for a center console sport fish.
- (2) Hugh macerated fish boxes port and starboard
- (4) Large areas for tackle 2 aft behind livewells and 2 under console.
- Fuel - 412 gal. main, 75 gal. auxiliary, 22 gallon diesel
- Generator will run for 3 days on 22 gallons of diesel
- 350 mile range at 52 knotts, her most economical speed.
- Stainless plow anchor with windlass controls at helm and bow
- Fresh water wash in anchor compartment
- (2) Dive ladders on aft and one in dive door floor compartment
- Custom aluminum trailer included
- Mechanical lounger sofa converts to bed in cabin
- Galley, microwave, sink (hot & cold)
- Reading lights
- Full head and separate shower area with large vanity mirror
- 40" in TV with Apple TV and mobile to mobile router
- Premium stereo system
- Air conditioning/heat
Deck and Hull
- Fishing Package; 35 gal livewell, raw water washdown
- (4) Rod Holders - each side (2-aft, 2-midship) and 4 on transom, fish box
- Hugh refrigerated box will keep 3 cases of beer ice cold
- Forward and aft spreader lights
- High speed spotlight with (2) remote controls
- LED underwater lighting multi-color
- LED lights , white, blue and of course red
- Side gunwale LED puck lights
- LED lights under gunwale
- LED lights on cup holders
- LED lights around bow seating
- She lights up like a christmas tree, change color with a push of a button
- Rear bench seat with walk thru
- Bow sun loungers w/ footrest
- (4) USB ports on port and stbd. lounge areas, so everyone can keep phones or IPADS charged.
- Mechanical table in bow converts to sun pad
- Mechanical sun shade for cockpit
- Custom raised stitching on upholstery
- SeaDeck flooring
- Fresh water hot/cold shower aft
- (2) Raw water washdown - one forward, one aft
- Windlass, anchor, chain
- Additional fuel tank - 100 gallons
- Built-in dive ladder
- 30 AMP shore power
- T-Top custom
- Air conditioning and heat in helm and cabin
- T-Top retractable sun shade
- (3) Person flip up Helm seat's
- Bow thruster - joystick
- Stern thruster
- Mercury zero effort controls
- Premium sound system- controls
- 6 Overhead speakers under hard top
- LED lights over helm
- Over refrigerated cooler behind helm (LED lights)
Electronics and Navigation
- (2) 22" GPS, Garmin 8622
- Garmin 20 Series autopilot
- Garmin high water alarm
- Transducer 1kw
- Radar GMR XHD 24
- XM radio & weather
- VHF radio
- Latest Mercury vessel view system 7" with engine diagnostics and its own GPS and plotter linked to Garmin Smart Craft digital gauges.
- Remote spreader lights
- All digital switching
- 40"Smart TV on swivel mount will play netflix, just talk to the Apple TV controller and tell it what to do. You Tube music videos, anything on the internet via your MM router and its free with your normal router service.
- You can play anything on your twin 22" Garmins that are also HD TVs, Garmins are wired to the Apple TV Box and the ridicules sound system that gave "Thunderstruck" its name. Play your favorite music video at the sandbar, pre wired for another TV under hard top in aft facing cockpit.
- Garmin 48 mile doppler collision detection radar, showing moving objects in red or green stationary in blue..will see a Pelican flying.
- Garmin autopilot , Garmin sounder with through hull.
- Transducer Garmin
- Complete JL audio including; JL head unit in cabin with satellite radio, (12) JL marine speaker 8", (6) JL tower speakers (4) Aft Tower (2) forward (They were laid out not to block radar).
- (5) of the new marine JL 12 inch subs in pro boxes (Not rattling the gunwale) like most marine installs. (3) JL 10" subs(4) JL 1000 watt amps
Engine and Mechanical
- Quad Mercury Racing 400 Verados w/Imco helm
- Freshwater engine flush quad
- Generator, Northern Lights diesel, oversized for its load whispers even when running
- Water heater
- Electric head
advanced co brokerage Florida power is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Fort Lauderdale.
Approved 45 09 Video
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $299,000
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonMobile, AL, US $184,900
2008 Cranchi Mediterranee 47 HTMiami, FL, US $209,000
2007 Four Winns 378 VistaPort Tobacco, MD, US $149,900
1989 Hi-Star 48 SundeckPensacola, FL, US $124,900
2000 Seawind 1000SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US $99,000
2008 Manta 42 MkIVSt Georges, GD $315,000
2006 Hampton 558 PilothouseSatellite Beach, FL, US $695,000
1974 Custom Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot PilothouseSt Augustine, FL, US $169,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $999,990
2001 Carver 530 Voyager PilothouseSarasota, FL, US $365,000
1989 Hatteras 74 CPMYPort Canaveral, FL, US $390,000
2006 Intrepid 370 Center ConsoleMiami Beach, FL, US $159,000
2005 Pursuit 3370 OffshorePunta Gorda, FL, US $119,900
1991 Bruce Roberts 43' Spray Fiberglass KetchGreen Cove Springs, FL, US $89,900
2003 Mainship Pilot 34Pensacola, FL, US $99,900
2008 Hunter 45 Deck SalonPensacola, FL, US $184,900
1997 Tartan Yachts 4100Fort Myers, FL, US $155,000
2005 Beneteau OceanisAthens, GR $219,000