Total Power: 300hp
Cruising Speed: 14-16 KnotsTanks
Fresh Water: 100
This Sundeck Trawler (Floorplan B) has a Sundeck that is approximately 8' X 11' with full-enclosed canvas and vinyl.
Up from Sundeck is fully enclosed instrumented Flybridge w/ dual helm seat and wraparound settees.
Down from Sundeck through a large glass sliding door to a spacious, bright and airy Salon with no built-in furniture or lower station....so you can rearrange it to your liking. Salon has love seat, arm chair, bookcase and nesting tables on a large beige area rug. Two stools are at the breakfast bar as well as lots of under window storage.
Aft of the Salon is Master Stateroom with centerline queen berth, hanging lockers, cabinets, drawers as well as a private Head & Shower.
Forward of the Salon and down is a Dinette on starboard and Galley on port. Dinette seats four and Galley is fully equipped.
Further forward on same level is a Guest Stateroom w/ v-berth, hanging lockers and lots of storage as well as a second Head & Shower.
- Two reverse digital A/C units (one, new 2003: second, new 2006)
- Salon Furnishings and Rug (new 2003)
- Interior Cushions and Upholstery (new 2003)
- AM/FM Stereo w/ CD Player
- 20" TV Combo w/ DVD and VCR (Emerson)
- Cable TV and Phone Hookups
- Refrigerator/Freezer - AC/DC Coolmatic Adler Barbour (new in 2003)
- Larger SS Sink
- Three Burner Electric Stove/Oven (Galley Maid- Empress)
- Microwave (Panasonic)
- Full complement of Dishes, Silverware and Cooking Utensils
- GPS (Garmin GPS Map 230)
- Fish Finder (Raytheon L265)
- VHF (Horizon Intrepid)
- Auto-Pilot (B&G Network Pilot)
- Radar (JRC LCD Radar 1000)
- Trim Pads
Deck and Hull Equipment
- 8KW Generator w/ approximately 300 hours(Westerbeke)
- Galvanic Isolator (Quicksilver)
Flybridge and Sundeck are fully enclosed canvas and vinyl (new 2003). Flybridge has recent upholstery and dual helm seat (new 2003). Sundeck has attractive all-weather table and four chairs (new 2003). Recent bottom paint (2008).
Mechanical & Engine Room
- Windlass (Needs Repair)
- Two Anchors
- Two Spare Propellers
- Dock Lines
- Life Jackets
The vessel had larger (and faster) used motors installed in 2001. Currently the hours on these motors are approximately 1200.
- Cummins 300hp Turbo Diesel (1994 models installed 2001)
- Two new 4D batteries (10/05)
- 20 Gallon Water Heater w/ Heat Exchange (new 2003)
Vessel has been lightly used and well maintained. She is set-up for turnkey cruising or living. Cabin areas are very clean and showroom condition. Very few prior window leaks or major stains observed. Newer and more powerful engines have raised the cruise speed to 14-16 knots. Fresh bottom paint and zincs applied in March 2008.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.