1982 Little Harbor SLOOP
WIND WIZARD is to be sold as a 3-year Lease with an Option to Purchase. Offered as a "Lease to Own program" with 40% down, 30% in 35 equal monthly payments, and 30% on the 36th month.
Advanced co brokerage Florida Sail is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC.(8088602)
- Little Harbor
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- WIND WIZARD
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 75 ft - 22.86 meter
- 75 ft - 22.86 meter
- 18 ft - 5.49 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 135 (Individual), 270 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 750 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 575 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
****New photos coming soon!***
WIND WIZARD is offered as a "Lease to Own program" with 40% down, 30% in 35 equal monthly payments, and 30% on the 36th month.
Wind Wizard is Hull #3 of this series. She is Ex: Robin / Ex: Phoenix / Ex: Yes
The 75' (22.86m) sailing yacht WIND WIZARD is the champion of sailing luxury and gorgeous, southern Florida aesthetics. Built-in 1982, WIND WIZARD wears her history with pride, receiving continual refits since construction to ensure that she is equipped with the latest navigational technologies and luxurious attributes. Her latest refit was in 2016, featuring breathtaking decks newly glassed and awl gripped with moon dust contrasting non-skid, rebuilt windows, custom generator sound shields, and more.
WIND WIZARD's interior is immaculate, cozy, and welcoming - able to accommodate up to six guests in her gorgeous staterooms onboard. Decorated in polished wood paneling, of both teak and holly, the main salon offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous ocean views either at the convertible formal dining table for eight or on the plush L-shaped settee in the warmest ambiance.
Her two beautiful staterooms are next aft. Both host twin berths with a bureau between them, locker storage, and their own en-suite bathrooms. WIND WIZARD also features a gorgeous, full-beam master stateroom with a queen-sized bed to starboard and to port a three-quarter bed and settee. She also provides guests of the master cabin with a beautiful desk and master bath.
Focused on maximizing accessibility and intimate travel, WIND WIZARD additionally offers two points of steering: the first lies in the center steering cockpit, the second rests aft of the table in the main salon for guest-crew interactions. Her galley spotlights a beautiful, quaint breakfast nook, wine cooler, ice maker, and grill.
Her exterior is cutter rigged with Hood hydraulic furling and rod rigged by Navtec. Amidst the gorgeous design of the deck, guests can enjoy alfresco seating and dining thanks to the convertible open-air table, and plush sunpads to layout and enjoy the journey at sea. With an array of tenders and toys, WIND WIZARD can never fail to provide the ultimate sailing experience at sea.
Headroom is 77-78" in most areas with a 74" minimum. Raised salon amidships, with owner and guest staterooms aft, and crew quarters, sail locker, galley, and dinette forward of the main saloon. Accommodations for six owners and guests in the three aft staterooms, and for three crew forward in two cabins.
There are two cockpits on deck: a center steering cockpit with centerline helm station aft and a second protected helm forward port, and an aft owner's cockpit with access to the owner's stateroom. Interior soles throughout are teak and holly, joiner work is teak, and the headliner is Ultrasuede.
The wall coverings are in light, neutral colors with teak trim. Natural light and ventilation are excellent from dorades, opening ports, and hatches. 24-volt fans and air conditioning throughout.
From the forepeak aft, a stand-up sail locker/utility room. The washer/dryer unit is installed to starboard, across from the crew head. The crew head has a stall shower, sink, and electric toilet.
The port crew cabin has a double lower berth and a single upper berth. The starboard crew cabin has a large single berth. Both cabins have ample storage space. Aft of the crew cabins is the galley with a crew dinette to starboard seating four.
Next aft is the raised saloon, with six large windows providing plenty of light and great visibility. Two windows port and starboard are opening, providing cross ventilation. An L-shaped settee is to port.
The large varnished hi-lo table can seat eight for dinner, or, when lowered, serves as an attractive cocktail table. Drawer storage in the saloon has been redesigned and reconfigured for custom china and cutlery storage. The entertainment center is aft to port, and equipment is described below. A lounge area is starboard and has a settee and full wet bar with sink, refrigerator, and custom glass and bottle storage. Next aft to starboard is the navigation station.
Aft and down four steps from the saloon are the owner and guest staterooms, and the entrance to the engine room.
- Sony 42" Bravia HD Flat-panel TV (2013)
- Sharp 19" LCD TV (two units) (2009)
- KVH M5 TracVision sat dome antenna (2010)
- Direct TV HD Satellite Receiver (2010)
- Sony marine stereo receiver (2013)
- Alpine PDX 4 100M marine amplifier
- Sony Sirius/XM radio receiver (2013)
- LG Blu-Ray Disc/DVD player (2013)
The two guest staterooms are next aft. Both have twin berths with a bureau between them, and drawer and hanging locker storage. Each also has an ensuite bathroom with a stall shower, vanity, and electric head.
The port head also has access from the central passageway and serves as the day head.
All the way aft is the full-width master stateroom, with a queen-sized bed to starboard, and to port a three-quarter bed and settee. The forward-facing desk is at the bulkhead. Very good storage space is provided by drawers, shelves, and hanging lockers.
At the aft end of this cabin is the master bath port and starboard, with a passageway leading to the aft cockpit. The port side has a large shower compartment with a seat and a basin, and the starboard side has another basin and an electric toilet. The large cockpit hatch provides excellent ventilation.
The center steering cockpit is large and very comfortable and is accessed from deck both port and starboard. The canvas dodger and bimini provide protection for the entire area. To starboard is a refrigerator/freezer for drinks; to port is the protected helm. The large centerline drop-leaf table can seat up to eight for dining. Settees port and starboard in this cockpit have been widened for more comfortable seating, and also to accommodate outdoor sleeping.
The second steering wheel is aft of the table, so the helmsman can have contact with guests. Recessed into the aft deck, the aft owner's cockpit is very private, and has settees port and starboard, with a filler to allow a double bed for outdoor sleeping or sunbathing.
The galley is full-width with excellent storage and counter space, equipped as follows:
- Sharp Microwave oven (2009)
- JennAir dishwasher (2009)
- Wine Cooler - Marvel Industries (2014)
- Toaster Oven (2012)
- U-Line clear ice-maker (2009)
- Four burner propane stove w/oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Splendide washer-dryer combination unit (2011)
- Magma Gourmet Series propane grill (2009)
- 110/220 volts AC, 12/24 volts DC
- (2) 30Kw Northern Lights generators
- Mastervolt Chargemaster Automatic battery charger #24/100-3
- Charles 15 AMP 2000 SP series
- 12-volt battery charger
- Xantrex XC3012 battery charger-30 amp - 12 volt
- (10) Interstate Marine batteries 8D-MHD 1400 CCA house system
- (2) Interstate Marine batteries 8D 12v batteries for electronics
- (2) Interstate Marine batteries 8D 12v batteries for engine start
- (2) Interstate Marine batteries 4D 2v batteries for generator start
- (2) 50' shore power cords w 220v connectors
- (1) 100' shore power cord w 220v connector
- Isolation transformers w/selector switches for 200v to 220v 50/60 HZ shore
- Power Custom electric panels for 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v
- Cable television shore cord
- Telephone shore cord
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Raymarine C-125 Multifunction Display (2013)
- Raymarine C-125 Multifunction Display - two units (2014)
- Raymarine HD Digital 18: Radome Antenna (2014)
- Raymarine SR50 Sirius/XM marine weather receiver (2013)
- Raymarine CAM50 indoor color dome vidio camera (2013)
- Airmar Long-Stem D/S/T 235 kHz transducer (2014)
- Seaview radar mast mount (2014)
- Seaview S/S radar protective guard (2014)
- Icom IC-M802 SSB MF/HF marine transceiver (2014)
- Icom AT-140 HF automatic antenna tuner (2014)
- IcomIC-M400BB marine transceiver (2014)
- Icom IC-M422 marine transceiver (2009)
- Icom HM-157B Commandmic II (2009)
- Standard Horizon submersible handheld VHF (2009)
- Icom IC-M24 Float'n Flash submersible handheld VHF (2014)
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Transceiver (2014)
- Sinergex 3000W pure sine wave inverter (2009)
- Robertson Model AP35 autopilot
- Danforth Constellation steering compass @ helm
- Gyrotrac electronic compass linked to Northstar GPS/ radar/ plotter/autopilot
- Hewlett Packard 19" LCD color monitor (2009)
- Ivy Bridge Marine PC-Navigation Computer (2014)
- Nobeltec Admiral Max Pro-navigation software version 10.5 (2010)
- Landline telephone
- Shakespeare 5104 VHF antenna (2014)
- Shakespeare 4200 VHF antenna (2009)
- Shakespeare 5250-AAAAI 3dB skinny Mini 3' stainless whip antenna (2013)
- Tri-Lens RA-4200-1 radar reflector (2009)
- Plastimo NAVIM radar reflectors, two units ((2013) AFI chrome dual trumpet air horn (2014)
- Waterproof 700 Lumen LED rechargeable spotlight (2012)
SAILS AND RIGGING
Cutter rigged, with Hood hydraulic furling: in-mast on the main, and roller furling on the headsail. Rod rigging and the hydraulic backstay are by Navtec, and most deck gear is by Harken. In 2009 the mast, boom, spreaders, and spinnaker pole underwent a complete refit.
The entire rig was painted with Awlgrip "Fleet White", all electrical wiring was replaced along with the two aluminum conduits being re-fastened to the mast. The sheaves were turned on a lathe and then hard-coat anodized. The stainless chafe plates on the entrance and exit slots in the mast were replaced. The seven light fixtures were installed new. All of the -48 and -60 Navtec Nitronic 50-rod riggings were replaced including new 150 K-150 mast tangs.
The bronze bottle screws in the turnbuckles were replaced. All of the running rigging was replaced. The 20- Navtec Nitronic 50 rod in the mainsail furling foil was replaced. New doublers in the base of the mast were installed. A new lightning rod was installed. Bronze lightning grounding plates were installed 12" below the waterline midships. Spreader lights illuminate both deck and rig.
The Hood Seafurl hydraulic headstay Furler and Hood Stoway hydraulic in the mast furler were rebuilt. The Harken outhaul car was replaced in 2011.
- Doyle mainsail (2004)
- North 120% genoa (2006
- Banks staysail, hank on, never used Winches: by Andersen ( new 2001)
- (2) #68 Self-tailing electric primaries
- (2) #58 Self-tailing electric secondaries
- (1) #58 Self-tailing electric main sheet
- (1) #58 Self-tailing electric for outhaul
- Winches: by Barient (1) #32 Self-tailing electric - outhaul
- (2) #32 Self-tailing - backstays
- (2) #21 at the mast
- (2) #24 at the mast
All deck hardware including pulpits, stanchions, chocks, Dorade guards, cleats, tracks, bimini, and dodger frames were replaced and upgraded to 316 stainless. In 1996 & 2013, the vessel underwent an epoxy coating on the bottom to prevent blisters.
The deck is fiberglass with a Balsa and marine ply core and is finished in moondust Awlgrip (2016). The solid glass rub rail is integrally molded. The main centerboard is fiberglass with a bronze shoe. The trimming centerboard aft is solid bronze.
The spring refit in 2014 included rebuilding the main centerboard tackle. This included the fabrication of a new S/S centerboard trunk cap, pennant, and S/S compression tube. All of the sheaves were removed and serviced. Before going back into the water, the bottom was sandblasted, barrier coated, and painted (2014).
- Edson Marine 44" Seven spoke S/S destroyer wheel, with Edson leather wheel cover (2014)
- Lewmar Ocean Series deck hatches - 7 units - (2011)
- Companionway hatches (2 units) re-built/new glass (2013)
- Double bow roller w/heavy duty bow plate
- Simpson Lawrence Francis 2000 dual 24v anchor windlass 140 lb.
- Bruce anchor w/200' chain
- 140 lb. CQR anchor (pre-galvanized 2012) w/20' chain and 150' rode Lewmar high-tensile steel Claw anchor 110 lbs. (2012)
- New England Ropes 400' 1" black nylon mega-braid (2011)
- Saltwater anchor washdown system
- (2) Givens Deluxe 8 person automatic Class A deck mounted life rafts w/EPIRB Lexan storm covers for six large saloon windows and all ports
- On deck hot and cold freshwater shower Marquipt boarding ladder
- Edson Marine - One-Step Boarding Step (2013) Safety harnesses
- Stern passerelle
- Nautool stainless propane barbeque grill Dodger for center cockpit (2006)
- Dodger for aft cockpit (2006)
- Bimini for center cockpit (2006)
- Cockpit cushions (2006)
- Dock lines
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Perkins 6-354 diesel engines, 135 hp, freshwater cooled (New 1993) Lube oil transfer system
- Engine alarm and emergency stop Engine fuel shut-off valve
- (2) MaxProp three-blade feathering propellers
- Spare MaxProp propeller
- Hydraulic steering w/Morse controls and instrumentation
- Arcturus 22hp hydraulic bow thruster
- Hydraulic motor for fiberglass centerboard
- Aft bronze trim board, winch operated
- Hydraulic centerboard winch (2003)
- Sea Recovery watermaker; 110v - 1500 gallons per day
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning 66,000 BTU
- (3) Raritan electric marine heads discharging to holding tank
- (1) Raritan electric marine head, crew quarters, overboard discharge
- (4) Automatic bilge pumps
- (3) Bilge blowers
- Twin Perkins 6-354 main engines were re-aligned and new motor mounts installed in 2012; fuel injection pumps were rebuilt, new water pumps installed, and injectors were rebuilt.
- The main propulsion shafts (six sections) were removed and straightened and new split Babbit journal bearings were installed; new cutlass bearings were installed in the stern tubes and struts.
- The Max props were rebuilt and new PSS shaft seals were installed in 2011.
FIRE AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Automatic CO2 fire extinguishing system w/cockpit controls
- (8) handheld fire extinguishers Life jackets
- Safety harnesses
RECENT REFIT WORK (2015-2016)
- All hardware, thru-hulls, deck fittings removed and replaced or refinished
- Teak decks removed, decks glassed and awllgriped with moon dust contrasting non-skid
- Hull topsides were refinished with Stars & Stripes awllgrip, white double boot top
- New teak deck in the center cockpit area
- Bottom painted, props & shafts coated with Propspeed Windlass removed and rebuilt
- Main engine exhaust hoses and risers replaced New saloon window glass & frames
- New custom generator sound shields
- Fresh varnish inside and out with custom helm cabinets New mica galley surfaces
- Fuel tanks, lines, filters cleaned and serviced New isolation transformers
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $499,000
2022 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US $515,000
2016 Aquila 44Pensacola, FL, US $895,000
2001 Jefferson 46 Rivanna CPMYBurgess, VA, US $269,900
2022 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US $749,000
2022 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US $930,000
2022 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US $495,000