1984 Morgan Nelson/Marek 43
The list goes on and on....please click on "Full Specs" above to see the extensive list of equipment and upgrades. Owner has spent over $70k in to make this the finest M43 on the market. The Nelson/Marek designed M43 brought performance back to Morgan Yachts in contrast to the Out Island Series. This M43 is a true cruiser/racer that will take you anywhere with speed AND comfort. This vessel has had meticulous care by an owner who spared no expense in upgrading and maintaining her. This sailing yacht is a true TURN KEY, READY TO GO TODAY vessel in every respect. Just bring aboard your dreams and cast off!
- Nelson/Marek 43
- Sebastian, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Rompe Ola
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft - 1.52 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 7 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Total Power: 50
Fresh Water: 200
Sleeps seven. Guest stateroom is forward featuring V-berth with good storage under and shelves outboard, both to port and starboard. There is a large hanging locker to port. Next aft to starboard is the guest head with shower, marine toilet, vanity with sink, mirror and storage locker. The head is accessible both from the forward cabin and main salon. The main salon is next aft and features a single settee to port that converts to form a double berth, a centerline table with two drop leaves and cutlery storage compartment, and an L-shaped settee to starboard. A U-shaped galley is next aft to starboard. Opposite to port is the navigation station with full chart table with drawer and locker storage under and outboard. Access to the engine room and aft cabin is through a walk-through passageway which provides excellent engine access and tool/spare parts storage. There are storage lockers along the passageway. The master stateroom, featuring a queen size berth and ensuite head, is aft. The berth is offset to starboard with a changing seat, and to port is a counter with drawer storage below and a large hanging locker. The head has a separate shower, marine toilet, vanity with sink, mirror, and storage locker.
- Spacious u- shaped galley to stbd of companionway
- 2-burner gimballed CNG stove with oven
- 2-compartment SS sink with H&C pressure water, manual fresh water, and filtered drinking water tap.
- Triple insulated top loading cold plate refrigeration, separate boxes for freezer and fridge with Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine.
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Raymarine RL80CRC Radar/GPS/ Chartplotter with HSB2 interfacing, dual frequency digital sonar and Eastern US and Bahamas digital chart 2006.
- DSM250 Black Box sounder module, bronze thru-hull tri-ducer with temp & Speed
- Lightning Master Static dissipator on top of mast
- Custom Built Riley Marine SS Radar Bracket
- Raymarine 215 DSC VHF with cockpit repeater/hailer, fully interfaced with GPS and registered, custom canvas cover.
- Navico autopilot with new hand programmer remote.
- New Edson pedestal guard with NavPod and Edson enclosures for Ray Electronics, Bow thruster, and Autopilot controls. Custom canvas cover for pedestal
- Jensen MCD5112 4 channel Stereo/cd player in enclosure with high end Infinity Marine speakers with canvas covers.
- New Sharp Aquos 13" LCD TV
- New Samsung progressive scan DVD player
- Fleet Power 2000w inverter/ 110a charger
- Link 2000 panel with remote interface to inverter.
- Balmar 160 amp dual pulley alternator with Balmar MaxCharge MC612 three stage electronic regulator with additional alternator & battery sensors and cockpit controls. Produces 110 amps at fast idle.
- 2 group 27 Odyssey AGM batteries.
- 1 8D AGM mounted forward for bow thruster with switch to feed house bank.
- Blue Seas additional 30A panel and inlet with AC voltmeter
- Blue Seas 50A transfer switch
- 4- Hella 2 speed cabin fans
- Engine Room Fan & Thermometer
- Honda EU 1000i generator
- 2- 30A shore power cords
Deck and Hull Equipment
- New shrouds port and stbd and complete rigging service 2006
- Custom cut 130 genoa with foam luff tape by Mack Sails on Seafurl 5 roller furler
- Schaefer Genoa track blocks
- Lewmar 48 st Genoa winches
- Fully Battened Mainsail with Strong track
- Lazy jacks and stack pack by Mack Sails.
- New running rigging
- 36" Destroyer type wheel
- Custom extra wide bimini with heavy duty SS frame and brackets, forward enclosure with eisenglass, new 2005.
- 2 "At anchor" awnings and custom poles
- Companionway screened dropboards
- Magma SS grill with rail mount and custom cover.
- Kato Island dinghy davits with stabilizer cross bar, stern braces, and double purchase lifting blocks.
- Kato Island lifting arm for outboard. Can lift MOB out of water in emergency.
- Edson outboard mount
- 2 SS rod holders
- Danforth stern anchor mounted on transom rail
- New fresh water washdown system in lazarette
- 4- 4" cowl ventilators
- Dual bow rollers on pulpit
- 45 lb CQR w/ 70' 5/16' HT chain and 250' 3/4" nylon rode.
- Lofrans "Royal" windlass
- Collision bulkhead installed in bow
- Topsides professionally wet-sanded, buffed and waxed.
- Epoxy barrier coat on bottom
Mechanical & Engine Room
- Engine replaced in 1991 Perkins 4108 by Detroit Diesel with new transmission, shafting, and prop.
- Vetus 95 Bow Thruster w/ 7" tube, new propellor and zincs in '06
- Ocean Air 17K BTU A/C with heat.
- Mermaid M5 5.4K BTU reverse cycle ac/heat in Master Cabin runs all night off inverter!
- 3- CNG tanks
- New engine water pump
- Engine temp and oil sensors/alarms
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- New shift & throttle cables, steering cables serviced '06
- 3 blade bronze prop 16 3/4" RH9
- Dockside pressure water with filter and accumulator tank
- New house water pump
- Spare 100 amp alternator and bracket
- New Rule 1500 Hi-Capacity automatic bilge pump
- Rule 2500 Hi-Capacity bilge pump with cockpit alarm
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Horseshoe life ring
- 2- Hard wired C02 detectors
- 2- Smoke detectors
- Throwable cushion
- 4- fire extinguishers
- Kato lifting arm (will lift disabled person aboard)
- Full set of Morgan manuals, documentation, and maintenance logs
- Many spares
- Full set high density cockpit cushions
Health forces sale of this owners beloved Morgan 43. M43 aficionados consider the 1984 model year the best for this design, and this is one of the best M43's you will find regardless of year. Owner is offering a full year of technical support for the next owner of Rompe Ola!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tom Morton 0 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2005 Beneteau Cyclades 43Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $109,900
2011 Regal Sports CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $310,000
1999 Catamaran Berkstresser Boats 60Port Richey, FL, US $419,900
2010 Pursuit 315 OSPunta Gorda, FL, US $169,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
1995 Island Packet 40Saint Augustine, FL, US $129,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $259,000
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $169,000
1991 Hatteras Cockpit Motor YachtGloucester, MA, US $299,900
2002 Carver 404 Cockpit Motor YachtGulf Shores, AL, US $109,900
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $375,000
1998 Luhrs ConvertibleDania Beach, FL, US $119,999
2001 Cruisers Yachts 5000 Sedan SportCharleston, SC, US $275,000
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $249,900
2003 Aventure Sportster Power CatamaranFort Myers, FL, US $249,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2005 Bertram 450 ConvertiblePensacola, FL, US $385,000