1996 Lagoon TPI (Owner's Version )
Wouldn't you love to find a ONE OWNER, GALLEY UP, U.S. BUILT CATAMARAN in fabulous condition for under 200k? Look no further!This quick and roomy Lagoon 37 has new engines, a new mainsail and all the gear you want: air conditioning, ssb, watermaker, custom cockpit enclosure, even a washer/dryer!
Whether you are looking to go bluewater cruising or liveaboard with space and comfort, you need to check out this cat because "once you sail flat, you'll never go back!"
- TPI (Owner's Version )
- Brunswick, GA, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Morning Calm
- Boat Type:
- Multi Hull
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Van Peteghem/Prevost
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 20 ft 2 in - 6.15 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 62 ft - 18.9 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 58 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Total Power: 20
Holding: 30 gal x 2
The port hull features the owner's cabin forward with a fore and aft queen berth, ample storage, and excellent ventilation. Amidships is a long counter to port that hold the deep freezer, microwave, and lots of storage below. to starboards are more cupboards for extra galley storage. Aft in the port hull is an extra large owner's head and shower compartment. The starboard hull has a mirror image queen berth cabin forward, nav station and washer/dryer amidships, and the original double berth aft cabin has been converted to a workshop & storage space.
The bright and airy bridgedeck cabin features full headroom throughout and a panoramic view with rich teak interior joinerwork. The big u-shaped settee with teak dining table is the heart of the vessel's interior. The bi-fold lexan companionway door leads out to the huge cockpit with custom Top Gun canvas and aluminum enclosure. The huge cockpit adds a massive amount of living, dining and lounging space and the well thought out helm station privides excellent visibility to all four corners of the catamaran.
This is a very rare Galley-up Lagoon 37, allowing the cook to prepare meals while staying connected to the activities in the salon and cockpit.
- Seafrost engine driven or Rich Beers 120v cold plate rerigerator and separate freezer
- Force 10 4-burner propane stove with temparature controlled oven and glass door (2005)
- Temperature monitoring system for fridge, freezer, and outside air.
- Dishes and galleyware
- Dual SS sinks
- Autohelm ST6000 learning autopilot w/ linear drive (2006)
- ST60 Tridata (2006)
- West Marine 600 VHF w/DSC (2006)
- Yaesu SSB(marine and ham bands open) w/27 ft. whip
- Plastimo Binnacle compass
- Jensen AM/FM/CD w/four speakers (2006)
- 12v TV/VCR w/ mast mounted antenna
- 406 personal EPIRB (expires 3/10)
- 4 Group 31 AGM batteries (2005)
- Xantrex dual 20 amp battery charger w/ display
- 120V isolated input monitoring panel
- 2-Honda 2000W generators with paralleling box for running AC or refrigeration.
Mechanical & Engine Room
- New Perkins 20 HP engines with only 10 hours!
- Racor fuel filters
- Dripless shaft seals
- Rich Beers reverse cycle AC for owners cabin and bridgedeck cabin.
- spectra watermaker (6gph@7ah)
- Tank Tender monitoring system
- Splendide washer/dryer
Sails and Rigging
- Fully battened main- heavy duty construction w/2 reef points (2006)
- Mainsail cover (2006)
- Dutchman boom brake (2006)
- Genoa with profurl roller furling, repaired and cleaned 2005.
- 4 - Lewmar 40 self-tailing winches (2 on mast, 2 on coachroof)
- Boom/mast mounted clutches for outhaul, topping lift, boom vang and reef points.
- New running rigging 2006
- New jackstays 2006
- New lifelines w/ gates 2007
- Forespar adjustable whisker pole (2006)
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Complete custom cockpit encloseure with heavy duty "Top gun" fabric and aluminum framing, with isinglass, insect screens and sunshades for cockpit comfort in any conditions.
- Four hull storage compartments
- Cast stainless steel hatches with Lexan over forward berths
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Aluminum spade anchor w/200' 3/8" chain
- Fortress Anchor w/ 30' chain and 300' rode
- Portlight teak window trim w/no-see-um screens
- Exuma curtains for salon and side portlights
- 10.6 West Marine by Avon RIB with cooler seat and 8hp Yamaha OB
- Dinghy davits
- Med moor boarding ramp w/wheels
- Rail mounted propane BBQ
- 3 gal Vivid bottom paint
- Emergency escape hatches
- Emergency tiller
- 2 jacklines
- 4 inflatable PFD's w/ harnesses
- 6 Type II PFD's
- MOB floating strobe light
- Docklines and fenders
- Portable extra water and fuel jugs
- 2 10# propane tanks in built-in vented locker
Morning Calm has taken her original owners thousand of miles in safety and comfort. Here is your chance to experience the joys of catamaran cruising in a quality boat at a reasonable price.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tom Morton 0 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: