1996 Nimble Wanderer 32
The Nimble Wanderer is a combination of traditional quality and craftsmanship. The best of today's technology and materials. Designed to be easily transported by the included trailer so you can explorer inland lakes as well as the coast. She is stoutly built and well laid out as a family cruiser.
This Nimble 32' Wanderer Pilothouse Trawler is very well equipped with Bow Thruster. Complete electronics including Chartplotter, Radar and Autopilot. Load it up and its ready to go with a range of over 500 miles. Cruises at 8 knots (@ 2000 rpm) burning only 1.2 gallon per hour.
Owner says...all offers welcome!
- Wanderer 32
- Alta Loma, CA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Ted Brewer
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 32 ft - 9.75 meter
- 32 ft 3 in - 9.83 meter
- 8 ft 6 in - 2.59 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 10 in - 0.86 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 75 (Individual), 75 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 15 MPH
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Total Power: 75
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 2k RPM
Fresh Water: 60
Holding: 40 Black/30 Grey
The main salon has a convertible drop leaf dinette to port which converts to sleep 2. There is a small settee to starboard with the helm station just forward. Two steps down to port is the L-shaped galley and the head with separate shower stall is to starboard across from the galley. Forward there is a large comfortable (Queen size)V-berth.
- A/C w/ Reverse Cycle Heat
- Screens and Privacy Curtains
- Brass & Soapstone (Wood or Charcoal) Fireplace
- Flip up Chart Table
- Electric/Alcohol 2 Burner Stove
- Norcold TEK II Refrigerator (110 VAC or 12 VDC)
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Autohelm Autopilot w/ Remote Control
- VHF Radio w/ Hailer
- AM/FM CD Stereo
- Cell-Phone Amplifyer w/ 8' Antenna
- Raytheon GPS (NAV 398)
- Raytheon Radar
- Raytheon Depth Sounder
- Solar Panel (Newer)
- 110 volt and 12 volt Systems
- Inverter/Battery Charger (currently being replaced)
- Starting Battery and 4 House Batteries
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Weaver Snap Davits attached to Swim Platform.
- Cockpit Floor Hatches (Newer)
- Three Anchors w/ rode (including Storm Anchor)
- Electric Windshield Wipers
- Spotlight w/ Remote Controls
- Bow Thruster w/ Remote Controls
- Cockpit steering station w/ controls
- Teak Swim Platform w/ Telescope Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit Covers (Strataglas and Screens)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Rope Lockers
- Fenders & Lines
- Fender Holders & Fender Boards
- Coast Guard Safety Package
Galvanized Trailer (Approx 2002 model)
- Custom built trailer for this boat from Nimble
- Triple axles
- Disc brakes
- Nylon guides (Newer)
- Spare tires serve as dolly for extended tongue when launching
- Overpass/Bridge clearance on the trailer is 12'11"
Pictures and specs are from my listing when it was first sold in 2007 to the current owner. Updates will be posted as soon as I get some fresh pictures and specs.
Boat has been in an outside dry dock storage facility for 4 1/2 years and will need TLC.
Known issues are:
1.) all outside wood will need to be sanded and varnished
2.) Some USCG equipment will need to replaced due to theft (Compass, PFF and Cushions).
3.) Owner has an electrical upgrade project underway that is incomplete.
4.) Gelcoat will need cleaning, compounding and waxing.
All equipment including is from my 2007 listing and will be updated as soon as information is provided by owner. Current picture can provided upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Bill Mellon, CPYB® 4 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $789,900
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $135,000
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $249,000
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000