1999 Carver Voyager
1999 Carver Voyager 320 - A Classic Cruiser
Maximum room, comfort, and amenities at an affordable price!
Imagine yourself as Captain & Commander perched on the flybridge of this popular Voyager model while family and friends enjoy themselves below...relaxing, fishing, even diving for coral treasures. Then, relax from a day outdoors in your roomy salon with two TV's, galley, a berth for the kids and comfortable master quarters just for you.
Features & Upgrades Include:
- Twin 300 HP engines (V Drive) rebuilt in 2015 & 2017 with new Mercury manifolds and risers and low hours since upgrade.
- New Flybridge Canvas for maximum comfort
- Garmin 7200 Radar/Sonar with through-hull transducer
- Rebuilt Generator for reliable power offshore or at mooring
- New Bottom Paint (12/2018)
- New Mattresses, Salon Cushions & Curtains
- 1200w Stereo System with Bluetooth and phone call capabilities
- Three New 1000 Cranking Amp Batteries for engines and generator
- 27" HD TV Salon - 19" HD TV Master Stateroom
- LED Lights in Salon, Blue Cockpit and Helm Courtesy lights, Blue LED Transom light
- Scuba Tank Racks for diving enthusiasts
- Removable Cockpit Ice Maker
- Freshly Detailed Inside and Out
Owner Says SELL. All Reasonable Offers Considered.
- Cape Coral, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 32 ft - 9.75 meter
- 35 ft - 10.67 meter
- 11 ft 10 in - 3.61 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 11 in - 0.89 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 15200 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 23 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 188 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 56 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
LIVING SPACE AND ACCOMMODATIONS.
With large windows all around and a sliding glass door aft, the 320 provides comfortable living space for a family of four. It has 6'3" head- room throughout the main saloon and enclosed forward stateroom.
A compact port-side cabin has a single berth, limited stowage, a port, and indirect lighting. There is 70 inches of headroom as you enter, but that quickly drops to 30 inches once inside the cabin. While one adult can make do with this sleeping area, the space is probably better suited to children and teenagers.
The dinette, with stowage beneath, seats three and converts to a double berth, while the saloon sofa sleeps one.
The galley is fully equipped for cruising with a full-size upright refrigerator, two-burner electric stove, a stainless steel sink, and compact microwave.
For gunk holing and over-night anchorages where power is needed, a 3-kW Kohler genset is included.
The bridge area offer comfortable eating plus a sun lounge, while the cockpit has room enough to set up chairs and a table for alfresco dining.
At night, lights are strategically placed lights illuminate the cockpit area for safe passage whether you're moving in and out of the main cabin or through the transom door and up the ladder to the fly-ing bridge. Non-skid walkways and sturdy bow rails ensure safe pas age forward, and though there is no optional foredeck sunpad, several guests can sit out and enjoy the views from that vantage point.
WATERSPORTS AND DINGHIES
The standard swim platform is equipped with a swim ladder, fender rack, electrical hookups, transom door, and grab rails.The large cockpit with inwale padding all around can easily accommodate several divers (tank holder brackets are installed) and their equipment, and occasional sport fishing is also possible.
FLYING BRIDGE AND HELM
As with most boats of this pro- file, the flying bridge is the place where guests gather most of the time while underwayThe 320 offers two athwart ships bench seats that convert and combine to form a large sunpad on the bridge. When the sunpad 'snot in use, the bridge seats six. Thedriver has a separate helm chair. A full canvas bimini with isingla s e n- closures is an option.
Access to the bridge is via a stainless steel ladder that puts you in direct line with the adjustable helm seat. Stand-up steering is a bit un-comfortable due to low wheel posi-tion and some obstruction from theseat itself, but driving while seated isvery comfortable with unobstructed visibility all around. While there's lim-ited room to flush-mount electronics, there is plen ty of room to bracket- mount them on top of the instrument panel. There is easy access from beneath the helm to all the electrical connections for gauges, controls, and electronics.
- Light maple woodwork with new leatherette seating
- 6' 3" headroom
- Larger windows and vents for maximum light into salon
- U-shaped dining area and table
- 27" HD TV
- LED lighting
- Single berth under dining area/adjacent to master
- Convertible settee with storage
- Open Galley area
- Head and shower
- Newer carpeting throughout
- Two Burner Electric Stove
- Ample storage above and below countertops
- Ample sink with hot/cold faucet
- Hot water heater
- Ample lighting and ventilation
- Head with Shower
- Vacu flush electric head
- Stainless steel sink, hot/cold faucet & storage cabinet
- Large vanity mirror
- Shower stall with clear plex folding panels
- Holding tank for head
- Private forward stateroom with bulkhead and privacy door
- Large double berth
- 6'3" headroom
- 19" HD TV
- Hanging locker, two overhead storage lockers, ports and overhead hatch
- Oversized Flybridge with guest seating for 5
- Newer flybridge Bimini with 10 panel strataglass enclosure
- Full upper Helm with captains chair
- Large engine hatch for easy access
- Removable Ice maker
- Scuba tank holder racks
- Stainless steel flybridge boarding ladder
- Glass sliding door to Salon
- Garmin 7200 9" GPS Radar/Sonar with through hull transducer
- VHF radio
- Marine Stereo
- Full Crusader instrument gauges
- Trim tabs control
- Remote windlass control
- Small TVs in Salon and Forward Stateroom
- Generator: Rebuilt 6kw w/low hours to date
- June 2017 Port engine - Replaced exhaust manifolds, spacers and exhaust risers
- July 2017 Starboard engine - Replaced exhaust manifolds, spacers and exhaust risers
Additional Features: (March 2019)
- 1200 watt Stereo System with Blue tooth and Phone call capabilities
- All new batteries three - 1000 cranking amp batteries for engines and generator
- Under water LED transom Blue Lights
- LED Blue cockpit and Helm courtesy lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Maiella 7 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: