2000 Horizon Sport Cruiser
Not all boats are treated equally. That is very obvious when you visit Blue Horizon. After seeing the similar yachts on the market you will immediately see the upgrades and and care given Blue Horizon by this owner. These owners were first time cruisers when they purchased Blue Horizon. They have found that cruising in comfort in a well cared for yacht that does not break down has provided them with amazing adventures and experiences. Their cruising group is growing and they find it necessary to buy a larger yacht. They are living the dream. You can as well. Your family deserves to have the ultimate in carefree cruising adventures.
Having four staterooms plus a crew stateroom is rare in a 65' yacht.
Also included is the 13.5 Z3 Zartender dinghy with 70 H Yamaha outboard. She's been tricked out for people who like water sports. Seating 7 people its deep V design Zartender has the smoothest ride in its class allowing the Captain to deliver 3 couples to shore in one trip! She has Garnin electronics and a ladder that is civilized. We have added a hand rail over the wind screen which makes the entry onto the dinghy much more user friendly. Finally, she also has a Bimini top and Sunbrella storage cover.
advanced co brokerage Florida power is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Apollo Yachts.(7089455)
- Sport Cruiser
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- BLUE HORIZON
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 17 ft 9 in - 5.41 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 9 in - 1.75 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 800 (Individual), 1600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 1200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 450 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 150 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Not all boats are treated equally. That is very obvious when you visit Blue Horizon. After seeing the similar yachts on the market you will immediately see the upgrades and and care given Blue Horizon by this Owner. These owners were first time cruisers when they purchased Blue Horizon. They have found that cruising in comfort in a well cared for yacht that does not break down has provided them with amazing adventures and experiences. Their cruising group is growing and they find it necessary to buy a larger yacht. They are living the dream. You can as well. Your family deserves to have the ultimate in carefree cruising adventures.
Having four staterooms plus a crew stateroom is rare in a 65' yacht.
The current owner has modified or added amenities to allow for 6-8 weeks of travel before any major provisioning would be required and to add comforts that are especially enjoyable while cruising:
-Three icemakers each with its own Reverse Osmosis water filtration/drinking water system
-Additional freezer space
-Dinghy lift that acts as an extended swim, dive, or boarding platform. This drastically reduces the time required to launch the dinghy upon arrival at an anchorage AND drastically increases the entertaining deck space on the flybridge!
-120 quart cooler on the flybridge that adds considerable support to the flybridge refrigerator, entertaining convenience, and massive storage for cold drinks. With one of the three icemakers in the adjacent custom-built cabinet, the cooler has an endless supply of ice! The cooler also has a custom-built seat cushion with room for two people.
-Additional seating custom-built on the flybridge and in the main salon provides more space to stretch out for you and your guests.
-Custom-built flybridge hardtop that extends over the forward seating area and helm, cooking/sink cabinet, drink service area, and aft cabinet making the all important shade as big as possible while leaving a "sundeck" area available on the flybridge as well.
-Custom-built, see-through side shades/canvas for both flybridge and aft deck reduce afternoon/evening heat by 30%!
-Custom windshield covers reduce heat in both interior and flybridge seating areas.
-Custom-built exterior cushions that provide more comfort and better viewing than the originals.
-Ongoing replacement or replating of any item that shows wear, discoloration, or corrosion. So far, the windlass drum, entry door handle and lock, interior door plates and handles, hinge covers, and switch plates have all been completely restored, replated, or replaced with new.
-Custom-built dining table cover to prevent damage to the most-used table surface on the boat!
-Custom-built and -designed electronics at both Pilot House and Flybridge helm positions making Navigation and vessel operation quick, simple, and as automated as possible. All outdoor engine, windlass, and dash switches have been replaced and have new waterproof covers.
-Meticulous maintenance on comfort and mechanical items to ensure proper operation and no down time. Engines, generators, batteries, air conditioning, refrigeration, pumps, heads, thrusters, stabilizers, water maker, cablemasters, and other systems are kept in reliable operating condition.
copy and paste this link for a 360 tour
The aft deck is always the best start to the tour. It is usually the most used space on any yacht. Coffee in the morning or dining in the evening. The aft deck accommodates your family quite well. The large teak table and spacious seating is more than ample. Access to the swim platform is simple from the aft deck. A stairway to port going up allows access to the flybridge.
Forward through the large door is the main salon. Again, seating is ample, bright and very homey. The high gloss woodwork in the main salon and throughout the entire yacht create a "yachty" elegant feel. The large windows bring in plenty of outside light and offer great scenery.
Forward of the salon is the galley to starboard and a dining table with ample seating to port. Forward of the galley is lower helm station.
Moving forward and down several steps allows access to the VIP stateroom, guest stateroom and the master suite.
From the salon port side aft is a stairway down leading to a guest stateroom and crew berths as well as engine room access.
The flybridge is everyone's favorite place to enjoy the sun, fun and relax. There is a large seating area with a table for lunches or cocktails, the upper navigations station, wet bar, BBQ, refrigeration and lots of space for sitting and relaxing.
The salon has been completely up upgraded. There is large C-shaped settee which has been completely rebuilt and reupholstered for additional space, comfort and appearance. Air conditioning vents have been re-ducted for better air flow and comfort. LED and accent lighting together with illuminated art work make this salon truly beautiful. There is a 42" flat screen SAT TV to port on an electric lift. The cabinet work in the salon is outstanding and provides generous storage. Aft is a stainless sliding door with screens leading to the spacious aft deck. The primary audio system is Bose (not Sony) offering 3 separate stereo fields each with separate remotes controlling surround sound for Salon, stereo for aft deck, and front and rear stereo for Flybridge each field with its own power amps. A separate stereo (radio style) with stereo speakers featuring blue tooth, aux in, FM/AM is also located at upper helm, as a convenient way to play MP-3, Phone or other electronic gadgets.
The full beam master stateroom is located amidships. There is a private companionway to the master with overhead lighting providing an impressive entrance to the luxurious master. There is a full king size platform berth centerline. There is a large storage area below the berth to compliment the generous storage throughout the Master. On either side of the king berth are built in night stands with table lamps. Four portholes in concert with variable lighting provide the right lighting anytime of day or night. The master has a large settee with storage and a large built in vanity with stool and lift up top. There is a couch in the master stateroom. At the foot of the berth is a flat screen TV the large ensuite head is adjoining. There is a Bose sound system in the master suite.
The VIP features a queen-size pedestal berth with an upholstered head board. Below the berth is a large storage area. To port and starboard are high gloss birds eye maple night tables with additional storage. There is additional storage throughout, a small vanity with stool, dressing mirror and flat screen Sat. T.V. Over the berth is an escape hatch covered to match the berth. This cabin also has individual digital A/C controls, intercom, six overhead mini spots and central vacuum outlet. SAT TV with DVD Player.
Guest Stateroom 1
There is an additional stateroom forward and to the port side, aft of the VIP with a comfortable double bunk and adequate storage and hanging locker, again with high gloss maple and attractive accent lighting. There is a porthole for outside light and visibility.
Guest Stateroom 2
The additional Guest stateroom is aft as well. It is accessed down the same stairway as the crew area. It is finished and appointed to the same decor level as the forward stateroom. There are two single berths with storage below and a nightstand with storage between. There is generous storage and two portholes to give this stateroom an airy feeling. There is also a flat screen TV, a hanging locker, A.C controls and intercom. The aft head has queen marble tile to match the vanity top. There is good storage above & below. The shower has a clear tempered glass door, a tile sole & molded seat. There is a stainless opening porthole & VacuFlush toilet. The area also has rebuilt cabinets, a new deep freeze and DVD to compliment the flatscreen TV.
This is a unique area. It offers two berths for crew and a utility room with a freezer a counter top with sink and a washer and dryer. Aft is the door leading to the swim platform and forward is entrance to the engine room.
Located just aft of the helm is the open plan Galley. It is C-shaped off the starboard bulkhead. The sole and countertop are matching black granite. Inventory of the Galley is listed below.
- GE Profile 4 burner cooktop w/adjustable coil size
- Blanco removable spray faucet
- Bosch dishwasher
- Sub Zero built-in refrigerator w/(2) freezer drawers w/Matorie wood paneling
- GE Profile microwave/convection oven w/work light & exhaust fan
- Blanco stainless steel sink w/cover w/trash chute
- (9) Cabinet doors
- Spice cabinet
- (4) Drawers
- Garbage disposal
- New water filtration system
- Custom stainless steel cleats & fairleads w/rollers
- (3) Speich stainless steel windshield washers & wipers
- (2) pairs of midship spring line cleats
- Stainless steel burgee staff
- Sanshin ACR type spotlight
- Non skid fiberglass decks
- Stainless steel window frames
- Walk around side decks
- Engine Room air intake behind side deck catwalks
- Stainless steel anchor chute
- Stainless steel Navy style 130 LB anchor w/250' high tensile anchor
- (8) DC deck lights in gunwhales
- (2) Midship boarding gates (6) Side deck lights in overhead
- Fresh water anchor washdown, rebuilt
- Anchor locker with fender storage
- Custom stainless steel cleats & fairlead w/rollers
- (2) Fore Deck storage lockers
- (3) Speich stainless steel windshield washers & wipers Oversized 2" stainless steel bow rail w/polished welds
- (2) pairs of mid ship spring line cleats
- Custom hand rails on cabin sides
- Maxwell VWC 3500 windlass w/capstan, gypsy & (2) deck switches
- Dark tinted side windows
- Non skid fiberglass decks
- Two person bow seat w/cover
- Stainless steel window frames
- Two person sun pad w/cover & drink holder
- Walk around side decks
- (3) Lockable fuel & water fill doors port side
- (2) Lockable fuel & water fill doors stbd side
- Stainless steel anchor chute Textulene windshield cover
- New windlass motor 4/18
- Anchor upgrade 4/18
- Teak decks, new 10/15 including teak steps
- (7) Teak steps to Flybridge deck w/step lights - new 10/15
- Fresh water washdown in cabinet on platform
- Salt water washdown in cabinet on platform
- Shore water hook up on platform
- Concealed rope lighting for yacht's name
- Fresh water shower in cabinet on platform
- Marquip six step Tide Ride boarding ladder
- Concealed fold out stainless steel swim ladder
- Integral swim platform
- Engine bow & stern thruster controls w/start stops in Aft
- Deck cabinet
- Port & stbd Glendinning cable master controls
- Large high gloss teak table with inlaid Nautical Star and cover
- (2) Stainless steel boarding gates to swim platform
- (3) 2" stainless steel removable hoop rails around swim platform
- 4 chairs with cushions - all cushions new Oct 2015
- Upholstered bench seat for 4 - 5 w/cover & storage below
- "Trend" stainless steel door to salon w/screen
- Transom door to Crew Area
- Teak swim platform sole - new 2015
- (2) Overhead stereo speakers
- (7) Overhead chrome lights for Aft deck lighting
- New Bottom Paint - Sept 2018
- TNT Lift installed 2015
- New handrails for lift 2015
- Upgraded Sony Sound System with remote and separate controls
- The flybridge is the focal point of all entertaining. The elaborate sound system adds great back ground to any gathering. The flybridge easily holds a crowd. The BBQ, refrigeration, ice maker and open spaces make the flybridge a highlight of this yacht.
- BFA Marine 8 person canister life raft - new May 2018
- Complete New Garmin Electronics Package Installed May 2017
- Garmin GPS Map 7612 (2) Lower Helm (1)
- Garmin GMI 20 Multi Function Displays (2) Lower Helm
- Garmin Autopilot Controller (1) Lower Helm (1)
- Double helm seat integral to bar
- Flybridge deck drains to water line
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo w/(4) speakers
- (4) Lexan drink holders
- New Half Tower Top
- Naiad stabilizer controls - Serviced Sept 2018
- U-line refrigerator w/icemaker
- Height adjustable table in front of settee
- Stainless steel trumpet horn -new May 2018
- Hynautic clutch & throttle controls
- American Bow Thruster, bow & stern thruster controls
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicators
- Custom foldable radar arch
- Windlass control switches
- KVH Sat. T.V. dome
- Danforth 5" compass
- Northstar GPS / plotter w/cover
- Caterpillar analog/digital engine gauges
- C-shaped settee w/upholstered cushions, storage below and canvas cover & rope lighting in toe kick - rebuilt and reupholstered
- Helm cover
- Stainless steel sliding hatch above steps
- Sanshin (ACR) search light controls
- Storage cabinet
- Stainless steel windshield frame w/Lexan windshield
- Bose system with three independent zones
- New Miele barbecue and stove top
- New ice maker
- VDO rudder angle indicators
- New Garmin Electronics 2018
- Engine Room/Aft Deck camera & monitor
- Hart Tank tender system
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF
- American Bow Thruster bow & stern thruster controls
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- Windlass controls
- 6" Danforth compass in chrome binnacle
- Intercom system
- Wiper/washer control panel
- Bilge pump, blower & Nav light graphic panel
- Caterpillar analog/digital gauge package
- Sanshin ACR search light controls
- LED Lighting throughout with additional dimmer switches
- (2) Quick Silver galvanic isolators
- (2) Guest battery switches
- Battery parallel system
- Guest battery isolator
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning cable masters w/75' of cord at transom
- (2) 220 volt digital volt & amp meters
- (2) 110 volt digital volt & amp meters
- Electrical bonding system
- 12/24 volt DC system
- 110/220 volt AC system
- Newmar 24 to 12 volt 15 amp converter
- (2) Isolation transformers w/boost option
- Onan 25 KW generator w/sound shield - 4547 hours - 3000 hour service done
- Onan 17,5 KW DH 1950 generator w/ sound shield - 2694 hours - 3000 service done
- 12 volt outlets at each helm & in Engine Room
- Master Volt 24 volt 100 amp battery charger for house batteries
- Master Volt 12 Volt 12 volt 25 amp battery charger for generator batteries
- Master Volt 24 volt 100 amp battery charger for engine start batteries
- (4) 8D house gell cell batteries
- (2) 4D generator batteries
- T.V. inlet & cables
- Stand Up Engine Room
- Hynautic clutch & throttle reservoir
- Dripless shaft seals replaced 2018
- Coolant recovery bottles
- Sea water strainers
- 100 gallon holding tank w/macerator pump out
- Holding tank level indicator
- Fresh water spigot in Engine Room
- Air sep crankcase ventilation system
- (2) DC Engine Room blowers
- (2) AC Engine Room blowers
- 24 Volt Paragon house water pump 2018
- (2) Lovett shower sump pumps
- Niaid 252 stabilizer system w/6' sq. ft. fins
- 78,000 BTU's of Marine Air conditioning completely redone
- American Bow Thruster 38 hp hydraulic bow thruster
- American Stern Thruster 24hp hydraulic stern thruster
- Fireboy 1000 cu. ft. 1301 fire control system
- Fireboy 1450 cu. ft. 1301 fire control system
- Full length stainless steel overhead grab rails
- Engine start/stop panels
- High water bilge alarm
- Engine alarm system for oil pressure & water temperature
- (2) Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters w/vacuum gauges each engine
- Racor 500 fuel filters for each generator
- Site gauges on wing tanks
- Manual temperature & oil pressure gauges
- (2) 30 gal. hot water heaters
- 110V fluorescent lights
- 12 volt incandescent lights
- Engine Room sound/heat insulation
- (2) Magnatex 110V AC circulating pumps
- 110V Craftsman house water pump
- 24V Paragon house water pump
- Oberdorfer stabilizer raw water circulating pump
- Denison Hydraulics pump of port engine for thruster
- Oil change pump (3 points)
- (5) Rule auto/manual bilge pumps
- Hynautic power steering system
- Twin 3406 Caterpillar 800 HP each
- Spare Props
- Cruising Speed 15-16 knots
- Maximum Speed 18 knots
If you are looking for a great cruising yacht with four staterooms and two crew berths (or a fifth stateroom) that is turn key and ready to go than Blue Horizon is a must see.
It is already proven to be a great platform for family adventures and memories that last a life time.
Summary of upgrades:
-Flybridge open deck seating
-Flybridge shaded deck seating
-Flybridge icemaker, RO water filtration, cooking appliances, and cooler
-Vessel-wide LED Lighting including complete replacement of outdoor and engine room fixtures and addition of underwater lights
-Three-zone Bose sound system with speakers
-All new exterior cushions, covers, and canvas
-All new Main salon settee and cushions
-New 47-inch Smart TV in Main Salon -Complete Pilot House and Flybridge electronics including Chartplotters, radios, radar, and multi-function instrument displays and mounting surfaces
-Liferaft and mounting cradle
-All new sanitation hoses and fittings
-All new pump base shock absorbing mounts
The Owners have just returned from a carefree month in the Bahamas. Blue Horizon was an amazing platform for this journey and their adventures. Having many friends who often accompany them they feel it is time for a larger yacht. They have located it however Blue Horizon must have a new Owner first.
This is your opportunity to benefit from the loving care that Blue Horizon has experienced during their Ownership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $98,500
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $115,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $689,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000