2007 Albemarle 330 Express Fisherman
Save Thousands And Get a "Like New" Prestige Fishing and Cruising Powerhouse
Designed to ride and feel like a much larger vessel, this 330 has a generous cockpit, extra-deep gunwales and a full assortment of tournament-worthy fishing and comfort cruising features.
- Twin Cummins 500 HP only 210 original hours on each.
- Gen set only has 140 hours.
- Top of the line electronics package
- Hand laid hull to fish or cruise safely and comfortably through the toughest seas.
- Elegant profile and plush amenities includes Corian countertops, custom hand-crafted cabinetry and upholstery
- Smartly-designed cabin sleeps 6 for overnight to blue water or an afternoon cruising with friends.
- Private, full sized head features large vanity, enclosed shower with seat, dual entry from master stateroom or salon.
In pristine condition, this boat is "as new as it gets"!!!
Now in the water ready to tested.
Owner wants it SOLD - so bring offers today!!!
- 330 Express Fisherman
- Unknown, MA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Sport Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 35 ft - 10.67 meter
- 35 ft - 10.67 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft - 1.22 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 19500 lbs
- QSC83 500
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 500 (Individual), 1000 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 52 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- L-Shaped Settee with Storage
- Teak and Holly Sole
- V Berth Forward with Storage
- Cabinet Storage
- Hanging Locker
- Safety Hatch
- Countertop Lighting
- Solid Surface Countertop with Sink
- Storage Cabinets and Drawers
- 4 Smart Craft engine monitors located on both stations.
- 2 larger complete engine monitors on lower 2 limited access on upper
- 3 Raymarine MFD (multi function displays) "E series" (They display radar, GPS, Mapping, Plotter, fish, depth. 2 located at lower station 1 on upper station)
- 1 Simrad Auto Pilot A26
- 2 Stereos 1 cabin 1 helm
- 1 VHF
- 1 TV
- Palm Beach Shifters
- Auto Throttle Sync
- All electronic controls
- Electronic Slow Troll
- 9 kW Diesel Generator, Fresh Water Cooled with Remote Start and Gauge Panel
- 50 A Dockside Service with 50' Shore Power Cord
- AC Electrical Distribution Panel with Line Voltage and Load Meter and Circuit Breakers
- New Main Batteries (August 2017)
- Battery Charger
- Battery On/Off Switches, Vapor Proof
- Battery Paralleling
- Bonded Electrical System with Transom Zinc Plate
- Color-Coded Wiring System
- DC Breaker with Uninterrupted Power to Bilge Pump and High Water Alarm
- DC Electrical Distribution Panel with Battery Voltage and Load Meters
- Dual-Air Trumpet Horn
- Engine Room Lights
- Ground Fault Receptacles in Galley, Head, Engine Room & Lazzarette
- Interior Lighting Throughout
- Navigation Lights
- Prewiring for Electronics at Helm
- Acoustical and Thermal Engine Room Insulation
- Automatic Halon Fire Protection
- Bright White Gelcoat Finish in Engine Room
- Bronze Rudders
- Bronze Struts
- Double Taper Shafts, Stainless Steel
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Electronic Side-Mount, Single Lever Engine Controls
- Engine Alarm System
- Engine Hour Meters
- Engine Room Blowers
- Engine Synchronizers
- Fiberglass Mufflers
- Fresh Water Tank with Pressurized System
- Fuel/Water Separator Filters
- High-Water Alarm
- Holding Tank with Dockside and Overboard Pumpout
- Hot Water Heater (12 US gal)
- Hydraulic Steering System
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Propellers, 4 Blade (Nibral)
- Sea Strainers (External)
- Seacocks, Bronze, on All Through-Hulls Below Water Line
- Triple Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps
Deck and Hull
- Accessible Gel Coated Bilge Areas
- Molded, Hand-Laid Solid Fiberglass Construction with Premium Gelcoat Finish, Vinylester Resin and Cored Hull Sides
- Vinyl Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Heavy non skid for safety
- Padded coming bolsters
- Transom door
- Rocket Launcher
- Rupp Outriggers
- Live Well
- Fish Kill Box
- Transom Door
- Freezer Tackle Station
Sportfishing Magazine Review
Albemarle 330 Review
As you'd expect, the fishing features on the 330 meet the most rigorous demands.By Dean Travis Clarke April 3, 2007
Albemarle 330 Review
As you'd expect, the fishing features on the 330 meet the most rigorous demands.
By adidas Originals
One thing of which you can always be sure if you test a boat at the Miami International Boat Show: The conditions will be rough and challenging. This test proved no different, with a cold front bringing high winds and record-low temperatures - my favorite boating weather. Albemarle introduced its newest offshore express fisherman here, and if it can pass muster in these conditions, you won't need to worry about it anywhere else either.
The Cummins QSB 5.8-liter diesels, putting out 425 hp each, purred as we wove our way out of the chaotic dock area of Miami's in-water boat-show venue. What a zoo for any boat driver! Bad currents and foul winds make getting in and out even more challenging than do the oversize boats sticking out into the channel, creating mammoth blind spots around corners. Pulling out of the slip showed that the Cummins provided a moderate jump when you put them in gear, but I've seen much worse. Whether in low idle or regular, the 330 handles with inch-by-inch control around the dock - thanks be.
However, waiting for bridges to open showed another trait: Get into a stiff crosswind, and you notice that you're driving a mere 33-footer with lots of freeboard.
The 330 XF slow-idles at 550 rpm with both engines in gear, which produces 6 mph. Standard idle boosts that to 620 rpm and 1 mph faster. Both use about 1 gph. And honestly, it doesn't matter what boat you might be considering - pay the extra money for the power-assist steering, like the 330 has. You won't regret it.
Offshore, in the lee of the beach, I revved the Cummins to their 2,950 rpm top end and generated 34.8 mph using 44 gph total. A cruise speed of 2,500 rpm worked well, running along at just over 30 mph burning a more modest 31 gph. A single finger turning the wheel to the lock results in a course reversal in just about five boat lengths.
For fishing, a 12 mph trolling speed exhibited alleys behind the boat that looked like the lanes on a turnpike. A slower troll of 7 mph generated very slight surface turbulence and nothing more.
All the Albemarle staff members live to fish. So as you'd expect, the fishing features on the 330 meet the most rigorous demands. The boat spins so fast that I question whether a fish could keep pace. Backing down topped 6 mph, and I had no problem keeping it straight. We drifted beam-to while looking for bait around the range markers off Miami and never felt uncomfortable. A short roll moment and gentle transitions cradle your passengers rather than toss them.
Another great thing about Albemarle is that you get entire packages rather than an a la carte menu. In other words, if you want the factory to install your optional tower, the company also includes spreader lights, side and top rocket launchers, a fiberglass buggy top and a full, zip-down enclosure.
The 330's large cockpit easily handles multiple anglers, and though the gunwale coaming pads met my legs at mid-thigh (engendering a truly secure feeling), I could still reach the water's surface to comfortably release fish.
Modules on the aft deck include a livewell, sink, optional freezer and tons of tackle storage along the bottom halves of the modules.
Design and Construction
The design of the Albemarle 330 meets some of the same criteria as all Albemarles. Each hull slightly exceeds a three-to-one length-to-beam ratio.
Each vessel receives an Armourcoat gelcoat and a skin layer of vinylester resin to prevent osmotic blistering, and the topsides and other long expanses have Baltek balsa coring. Engine spaces sport a bright white gelcoat for impermeability to dirt and oil. Marine-grade fir stringers are completely encapsulated in fiberglass prior to being installed in the boat. And the list of attention- to-construction details goes on for days. The bottom line with Albemarle is: Each boat exceeds NMMA and ABYC construction standards, allowing the company to provide a 10-year transferable hull warranty with confidence.
The bridge deck offers settee seating on both sides, and each bench hides loads of storage. Though I personally prefer a centerline helm on an express since it allows you to readily view both corners of the cockpit while seated, the starboard side helm seemed to work fine on a boat this size.
I appreciate that Albemarle supplies a wiper complete with freshwater rinse for each large windshield. I wish they supplied freshwater wash with them. It would be really handy on those spray-laden windy days.
A switch under the port gunwale raises and lowers the bridge deck for access to the spacious engine compartment. I must comment here that I've been aboard 50-foot express boats that didn't have the space to work on the engines that this little 33-footer offers. I qualify it as simply incredible. Even I could easily work 360 degrees around both power plants.
A visit belowdecks finds an interior that really belies the rugged, offshore- fishing demeanor of the above-decks areas. Beautiful woodwork, rich fabrics, Corian counters and a handsome teak-and-holly cabin sole make this an elegant and sophisticated living space, not a workman's holiday.
Those of you approaching an age that remembers way-back-when will be amazed at the features and impressive space today's 30- to 35-foot express and flybridge boats offer. Compared to "the olden days," you now get a mansion where you used to get a broom closet.
LOA......35 ft. **BEAM......13 ft. 5 in. HULL DRAFT......4 ft.** DEADRISE......18 deg. WEIGHT......19,500 lb. FUEL......450 gal. MAX HP......T500 hp diesels MSRP......$329,995 (w/ T425 hp Cummins diesels)
Cummins QSB 5.8-liter, 425 hp common- rail diesels TYPE......6 IL **DISPL......359 cid** HP/LB RATIO......0.31 GEAR RATIO......2:1 **WEIGHT......1,350 lb. CONTROLS......Electronic ASPIRATION......Turbocharged and inter- cooled ALT. OUTPUT......105 amps MSRP......Price on request**
**Albemarle Boats / Edenton, North Carolina / 252-482-7600 / **www.albemarleboats.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Maiella 7 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: