2009 Catalina 375
PRICE REDUCTION: Motivated owner wants the boat sold.
Lila Jean is a 2009 Catalina 375, she is a one owner boat. The owner has lovingly taken care of Lila Jean always maintaining and upgrading her. She is a good boat and is ready to take off with her new owners.
- Zodiac 9'4" Inflatable
- Forespar removable Davits
- 16000 BTU Air-conditioning
- Honda 2000 built-in Generator
- Fresh water head
- Fresh bottom paint only one year old
- Stuart, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Lila Jean
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Gerry Douglas
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 38 ft 6 in - 11.73 meter
- 13 ft - 3.96 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 8 in - 1.42 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 54 ft - 16.46 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 16500 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 40 (Individual), 40 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 125 gallons - 3 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 32 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Catalina 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufactures. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine - real teak wood varnished interior - lead keel - large California cockpits - full fiberglass interior liners.
- Two cabin 1 head layout
- The Galley is on a slight angle, providing more room in the salon. There is plenty of counter space to work and there is a lot of storage for food and utensils. The top loader is the freezer Frigo boat 35f 12V and has a keel cooler and the Waeco is a front opening 12V refrigerator. The stove is a 2 burner with oven gimbaled propane stove.
- Forward cabin has a centerline berth, partial walk around. Plenty of storage lockers and an en-suite head and shower. Below the bed are three drawers and a cabinet.
- The main cabin is large, on the starboard side is a seating area for 2 persons with a cocktail table in between the seats, this can be converted in a medium size bunk. The port side has a full size bunk that can be converted to a double. Against the bulkhead is a fold out dining table.
- The aft cabin also has a double berth with plenty of room.
- Spacious head with fresh or salt water flush and a separate shower stall.
- 2X 30 amp shore inlets
- 4X 30 amp power cords with adapters
- Battery chargers 1X70 amp and 1X30 amp
- Batteries 5X GR27 Trojan AGM batteries 450 AH and one dedicated start battery all new in the fall of 2017.
- Generator: Built in Honda 2000 in a water cooled sound proof box, fueled by propane. This will run the Air-conditioning and managed other 110V appliances.
- Inverter: 1500W pure sine wave
- 16000 BTU Air-conditioning
- Raymarine ST60 Tri data and Wind
- Raymarine ST60 C80 MFD
- Raymarine 2 KW radar antenna
- Raymarine Smart pilot
- Sirius weather
- Icom M504V
- AIS receiver with dedicated VHF antenna
- Stereo CD player and satellite radio with 4 speakers
- TV with DVD and sound bar
- Powered WIFI antenna and TV antenna
- Electric Windlass Maxwell 1000
- 35 lbs Delta plow anchor with 80' 5/16" G4 chain and 100' of 5/8" rode.
- Danforth with 20' of 1/4" chain and 100' of 5/8" rode.
- Forespar removable Davit system.
- Custom built out board motor lift.
- Honda 5HP OB
- Zodiac 9'4" C285 FR air floor inflatable
- Stern rail mounted Grill
- Stanchion mounted rack for Jerry can fuel storage on deck.
- Deck wash down, salt and fresh water
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2013 Pursuit OS 315 OffshoreFort Myers Beach, FL, US $224,900
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, FL, US $129,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $249,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $789,000
2002 Carver 404 Cockpit Motor YachtGulf Shores, AL, US $104,000
2011 Regal Sports CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
1998 Luhrs ConvertibleDania Beach, FL, US $119,999
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $375,000
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $135,000
Advanced co brokerage Florida Sail is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - Palm Beach.(7381953)